Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Does bon's new post means there would be new character that is his aunt or something else?
I think it might be the former. Before the main male went balls deep into Maria (if you choose that path and fucked her) She mentioned something about her husband's sister who in turn would be the MC aunt. But on another note why introduce yet another character (if this does happen) When you have so many others who have 0 love, and have incomplete chains?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I know this might be a silly question, but has anyone have any of the game over animations? I never seen them myself due to never

A) getting caught by the guards in Annie home
B) missing 3 times during the driving part
C) Getting caught by the cops during the weed mission
D) getting killed by Chang when doing the Maria chain
There are no animations when it is Game Over you just see the words game over on the screen.
GameOver.png

The only exception is A) getting caught by the guards in Annie home. With this one you see this picture before it say's game over.
00END.png

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I really hope BoN creates content for both player choices. (Warren / Dad side or Maria's side)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
who is Angie, where is she and how do i do her quest?
Ok in order. Angie is the woman who the main character screws during the mission of breaking into her home and getting the papers, She lives in house 7 of the high Neighborhood (the one with the guards blocking the entries) and in order to get to the quest you need to have done the following

1) Given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Complete all the ability and endurance sessions with jet
3) save her from the goon who was trying to rape her afterwards
4) Call her and go to her home after you finished saving her

After all this she will give you the quest.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I think it might be the former. Before the main male went balls deep into Maria (if you choose that path and fucked her) She mentioned something about her husband's sister who in turn would be the MC aunt. But on another note why introduce yet another character (if this does happen) When you have so many others who have 0 love, and have incomplete chains?
Exactly new character is not a need of time rn because mostly all characters have stories incomplete except Rachael and taylor but i guess there would be threesome scene between maria and aunt if it is what it looks like

User00019

May 24, 2017
Ok in order. Angie is the woman who the main character screws during the mission of breaking into her home and getting the papers, She lives in house 7 of the high Neighborhood (the one with the guards blocking the entries) and in order to get to the quest you need to have done the following

1) Given Sarah the first 4 tinymon cards
2) Complete all the ability and endurance sessions with jet
3) save her from the goon who was trying to rape her afterwards
4) Call her and go to her home after you finished saving her

After all this she will give you the quest.
I'm not sure how to call her because she doesn't show up on the phone menu.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
And ofcourse i dont want a ending in which maria would return back to her first husband (which could be just guessing) seeing current story line ,shes one of best character to bang in game rn after ms taylor I actually want a better storyline for her like more related to main story of something her story was quite plain i wonder if there would be content because mc got that kid arrested and he still appears in jail in the game so maybe ms taylor have chance of story development but still again just predicting lets see what he comes up with now but at end of the day i really wish a good update this time just hoping because v9 was a very weak update like nadine quest looked more like a side quest than main quest i liked v8 more tbh it had good content and story line aswell and was handfull one so lets just wait and see what comes around

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Exactly new character is not a need of time rn because mostly all characters have stories incomplete except Rachael and taylor but i guess there would be threesome scene between maria and aunt if it is what it looks like
My theory is that BoN has a very good idea of all the female characters that he wants in the game, and that he wants to sexually introduce every character (i.e. lay the foundation) while advancing some story lines enough to keep the game interesting. I'm guessing that many of the upcoming updates will be centered around female characters that have been introduced/mentioned but have not had any type of sexual contact yet (ex: Brenda, Pam, Dakota (the thief girl), Jasmine's body guard, Rosalva, Markcus's mom (Allison), Lucy Robson, Hannah, Miss Turner, Jackeline, Daisy's mom, Christian's mom, Jason's mom, etc.). Once all of this happens, then we will begin to see more story line advancement of all the characters. That's just my theory.

As for the threesome (FFM), you know it's coming. LOL! I never thought about Maria and this unknown aunt. I always thought that a threesome would either be between Rachel & Tyna, Tyna & Amaria, Nadine & Pam, or Sarah & Shasha. Personally, my money is on Rachel & Tyna since Rachel has already mentioned the idea of the three of you hanging out, and one of the images on her webcam is of Tyna playing with her pussy.
CAMONLINERACHEL03.png

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah there is a heck of a lot of characters in the game already that he hasn't made use of. Once he's finished the game I will reinstall RPGMaker and give the game another go. At the moment the bugs and grinding just kills the fun for me.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
My theory is that BoN has a very good idea of all the female characters that he wants in the game, and that he wants to sexually introduce every character (i.e. lay the foundation) while advancing some story lines enough to keep the game interesting. I'm guessing that many of the upcoming updates will be centered around female characters that have been introduced/mentioned but have not had any type of sexual contact yet (ex: Brenda, Pam, Dakota (the thief girl), Jasmine's body guard, Rosalva, Markcus's mom (Allison), Lucy Robson, Hannah, Miss Turner, Jackeline, Daisy's mom, Christian's mom, Jason's mom, etc.). Once all of this happens, then we will begin to see more story line advancement of all the characters. That's just my theory.

As for the threesome (FFM), you know it's coming. LOL! I never thought about Maria and this unknown aunt. I always thought that a threesome would either be between Rachel & Tyna, Tyna & Amaria, Nadine & Pam, or Sarah & Shasha. Personally, my money is on Rachel & Tyna since Rachel has already mentioned the idea of the three of you hanging out, and one of the images on her webcam is of Tyna playing with her pussy.
View attachment 10655
Yup very much I believe but overall end of the day this is the best game so far played many my first one was a zombies life which was quite good but after playing this one I pretty much love it and it doesn't bother me about game size as far as he keep making those videos in game like strip dance of nadine last time it is worth the huge game size :p

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
And ofcourse i dont want a ending in which maria would return back to her first husband (which could be just guessing) seeing current story line ,shes one of best character to bang in game rn after ms taylor I actually want a better storyline for her like more related to main story of something her story was quite plain i wonder if there would be content because mc got that kid arrested and he still appears in jail in the game so maybe ms taylor have chance of story development but still again just predicting lets see what he comes up with now but at end of the day i really wish a good update this time just hoping because v9 was a very weak update like nadine quest looked more like a side quest than main quest i liked v8 more tbh it had good content and story line aswell and was handfull one so lets just wait and see what comes around
To be honest from what I have seen there are only 6 characters that have mandatory chains to progress.

Maria
Jack
Jet
Sarah
Rachel
Nersot

But yeah 8 was a better update seeing as it focused more on the main story of the game (Due to adding Dad's quest and advancing Maria's) then 9 which was a side quest at best.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
To be honest from what I have seen there are only 6 characters that have mandatory chains to progress.

Maria
Jack
Jet
Sarah
Rachel
Nersot

But yeah 8 was a better update seeing as it focused more on the main story of the game (Due to adding Dad's quest and advancing Maria's) then 9 which was a side quest at best.
Actually sarah mission gonna be fun whenever it is updated because it will trigger more stuff about jack and dr robinson aswell no wonder mike gonna bang sarah mom too lmao

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes