Zal

May 5, 2017
Hi guys
Need your help. Caný trigger the phone call of Dad to continue marge/morgan quest......Do i have to get a earlier version of the game to perform that? I´m playing the version 09.1.2. Thank all in advance!!! Regards
Zal

dillibas

Jul 23, 2017
hello, i'm working for Marble at auto shop. I have found the car thief, and distracted him, but can't seem to find the keys.

xue123

May 18, 2017
Hi guys
Need your help. Caný trigger the phone call of Dad to continue marge/morgan quest......Do i have to get a earlier version of the game to perform that? I´m playing the version 09.1.2. Thank all in advance!!! Regards
Zal
Talk to Dad in the living room (in the evening or at night)

Reactions: Zal

rafaelsteinn

Apr 27, 2017
Its not a bug talk to all and then go in bathroom and talk to Rachael and then fuck her
Yes it's a bug, Rachel is in front of me and not in the bathroom. Maybe change some parameters but I do not know which one. Parameter from 1 to 4 do not solve

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I've got "Call of War" and "Grand Theft Auto" but every time I try to upload a stream, it will only do "Call of War" for $1 and not "Grand Theft Auto" for $7 as it did in earlier versions. I can't switch between the 2 games. Is there a step that I'm missing or is this content not added yet?
Also, Is there a recommendation for what order to pursue the recess playground games since you only get one turn per day, . . ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
what walkthrough do we follow, the separate download or the one in the game folder?
You can follow which ever one you want. If you like badly translated English with most of the side quests missing then choose the one in the game folder. If you want to know how to complete the game without spending a bunch of times on this forum asking questions, use the separate download.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yes it's a bug, Rachel is in front of me and not in the bathroom. Maybe change some parameters but I do not know which one. Parameter from 1 to 4 do not solve
Well it may be a bug but making changes to your save file is the more likely culprit. Change variable 27 (Introsduccion Compañeros) equal to 1. It should fix your problem.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I've got "Call of War" and "Grand Theft Auto" but every time I try to upload a stream, it will only do "Call of War" for $1 and not "Grand Theft Auto" for $7 as it did in earlier versions. I can't switch between the 2 games. Is there a step that I'm missing or is this content not added yet?
Also, Is there a recommendation for what order to pursue the recess playground games since you only get one turn per day, . . ?
For your first question, the gameplay system has tremendously changed. There is a complicated formula to determine the money you get for uploading a gameplay. It's based on your videos popularity, the game you play, the equipment you have and what is trending at the time. You can't expect the numbers to be the same as they were in previous games.

For the second question, I don't think there is a preferred order in general but you do want to make sure you do Daisy's game before you do Beth's. That's the only one where I think there is a true dependency.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
For your first question, the gameplay system has tremendously changed. There is a complicated formula to determine the money you get for uploading a gameplay. It's based on your videos popularity, the game you play, the equipment you have and what is trending at the time. You can't expect the numbers to be the same as they were in previous games.

For the second question, I don't think there is a preferred order in general but you do want to make sure you do Daisy's game before you do Beth's. That's the only one where I think there is a true dependency.
That was fortuitous. I had almost finished Beth's quest without starting Daisy's. The note on uploading gameplays was very helpful. You just have to turn your bedroom computer on & off until one of the games that you have is trending. I'm up to $19 per upload on "Grand Theft Auto". I also found that you can visit Jet for Special training 3 times each morning before it messes up your timing for going to work on the weekends or to school. I'm not sure, but I think you need to finish Jet's training and quest before dad comes back, otherwise you may not be able to rescue the prisoner from Jet's quest.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
That was fortuitous. I had almost finished Beth's quest without starting Daisy's. The note on uploading gameplays was very helpful. You just have to turn your bedroom computer on & off until one of the games that you have is trending. I'm up to $19 per upload on "Grand Theft Auto". I also found that you can visit Jet for Special training 3 times each morning before it messes up your timing for going to work on the weekends or to school. I'm not sure, but I think you need to finish Jet's training and quest before dad comes back, otherwise you may not be able to rescue the prisoner from Jet's quest.
You can't even start Annie's quest without finishing jet's special training. Also as for earning money, there are points in the game where you can do this by collecting items and selling them during missions for extra cash.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, sorry. Mega is about all I have accounts set up on right now, and since it's the first build I've actually put public rather than pm shares, I hadn't needed to host it elsewhere. I'll work on that when I have time off. Since the game was said to be moving to popular before long, I'll make a thread for the mod version after that and try to have a couple of hosts for it. I used to just do these builds for me until I someone caught wind of them.

Reactions: p90
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes