Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I find a little bug during strength's training at Gym (Tyna's Quest)

When the text "press Q ..." appears, if you press Q directly, the timer does not start.
You can easily fill the bar. When done, press Enter to finish.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, sorry. Mega is about all I have accounts set up on right now, and since it's the first build I've actually put public rather than pm shares, I hadn't needed to host it elsewhere. I'll work on that when I have time off. Since the game was said to be moving to popular before long, I'll make a thread for the mod version after that and try to have a couple of hosts for it. I used to just do these builds for me until I someone caught wind of them.
I understand. Thanks anyway

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys what to do to get sex scenes in the weapons store. Plz i need this info
you need to have the correct test drug for each girl on you before you beat them.

For example to get the first girl's sex scene you need to have test drug 1 in your inventory when you beat her. For the second one you need test drug 2 and so on.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know where the packages for the quest increase stealth?
If possible with images.
Thank you

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
prolly a derp noob question but I snagged the modded version download and I see 3 different executable files in there, which is the proper one to start the game with and is it safe to delete the 1.5gb one if thats not required?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
prolly a derp noob question but I snagged the modded version download and I see 3 different executable files in there, which is the proper one to start the game with and is it safe to delete the 1.5gb one if thats not required?
Yeah, sorry. Run the one that says unpacked in the name for now. I'll have a better build up here today that will be smaller and less confusing. As well as get a list of all the changes.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
nah i figured it out, but um i'm doing the walk through what is the xorlax or angie I can't find it
in order to have access to this you need to have done the following

1) given sarah the previous 4 cards
2) finished all of jet's special lessons
3) rescued Jet and have done the hospital scene.

When you have done these three you will get an item with a photo of jet in your inventory. From here use the item and you will end up calling jet. She will give you her home address and tell you when to come to her home. Go to her home and she will at first give you a reward for saving her, then tell you about herself and issues. She will then tell you that something that was stolen from her is at Angie's home from which it will mention for you to sneak in at night and do this the house number is 7 and it is in the high neighborhood.

Make sure you have rope in your inventory seeing as you will need it to a pre mission in order to do said mission, and above all make sure you have decent stealth because if your stealth is too low if you enter the room where you can get the tiny card xorlax the girl who has it will wake up and you will be killed.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes