ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I have a bug on hospital work i can´t clean all rooms.
Saw this post that ber0071 wrote a few days ago and I didn't think anything of it. I started a new game to test a few things and realized this hospital bug is persistent and most of us who are well past the hospital scene would never see.

In the v0.9 release it looks like BON changed one of the tile sets used to create the maps. Now in several of the rooms the wrong image appears for the things you need to clean. Some of them are set to not allow the actor to walk through them and so you can't clean them up. This prevents you from completing the hospital quest on most of the floors.

Someone mentioned they were going to report bugs when they became a Patron again. Forgive me for forgetting who. Anyway here is another pretty big bug to add to your list.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Its definitely broke on window version I tried all the way possible for ms taylor but nothing fruitful

cuc

Jun 3, 2017
Can we get more of Chloe please?
She is so interesting to me because the way she acted when you were in prison.
I can't make my mind if she wanted to fuck you out of egoism because she likes your dick, or because she actually has a crush on you and since she thinks you will die she just wanted to make you feel nice one last time with fucking being the only way she knows how to do that.

I would love to know her backstory, her situation, and i would love to visit/date her.

That and also i'm getting kind of bored with getting blowjobs, vaginal sex and paizuris over and over again with the same kind of behaviour from the male and female characters.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Can we get more of Chloe please? ...
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I for one would love to see Chloe erased from the game as well as any of the other Futanari characters from the Tyna quest line. I would keep Client #4 in the game though, cause to me that scene was just hilarious.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Can you let me know which version you are playing?

I know this works on the Mac version but I don't believe it works on the windows version. I've looked at the code for both and the code in the Mac version to trigger this does not exist on the Windows version.

Also, my walkthrough is not 100% accurate on this part. You are correct you can trigger this scene in two ways (on Mac only). When I wrote this note in the walkthrough I was so relieved to finally figure out how to trigger it that I didn't realize there were two ways. You can trigger it during the Nadine mini game or can you trigger it by talking to Ms. Taylor to go back to class. I'll correct when next version comes out.
I am playing the latest Windows version. The "0.9 + extras" version. I am actually in the process of doing Nadine's quest now. I have done her recess quest ten times thus far - two of those times, when I have distracted Miss Taylor, she has pulled me aside and demanded anal (static image and an animation).

I also found a bug in Nadine's quest. If you don't actually block Miss Taylor's path before you talk to her, you can click on her and complete the "distraction" objective, but she keeps moving. Once, when this happened, at the beginning of recess the following day (before talking to anyone), I immediately got a message that "You Failed to Distract Miss Taylor" and lost relationship points with Nadine. I don't know exactly why this happened, but I think that I let her get too close to Nadine and even after clicking on her, she kept moving and made it to the girls before the scene ended. Every other time I have done this, I have made sure to block Miss Taylor's path so that she is stationary when I distract her.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Why doesn't any of us then getting reccess quest of ms taylor then weird
I honestly can't say. :confused: I was surprised myself when it happened to me. To the current point in my game, the only thing I have done with the game variables was to use a save editor to temporarily raise Daisy's relationship value to 50 for the HJ scene in the dressing room, and I changed it back to its original value (23) afterwards. I am going to continue my playthrough today. As I said, I have done the Nadine recess quest 10 times and gotten the Miss Taylor scene twice. I will update this post after finishing finishing with Nadine.

Okay, I kept reloading a save and trying over and over. I did it 10 times in a row with nothing, and then I had a thought that maybe it's tied to where you talk to her, so I tried intercepting her while she was still on the south side of the playground (closer to her normal location), and I got it twice in a row.

Scene Trigger.jpg

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I honestly can't say. :confused: I was surprised myself when it happened to me. To the current point in my game, the only thing I have done with the game variables was to use a save editor to temporarily raise Daisy's relationship value to 50 for the HJ scene in the dressing room, and I changed it back to its original value (23) afterwards. I am going to continue my playthrough today. As I said, I have done the Nadine recess quest 10 times and gotten the Miss Taylor scene twice. I will update this post after finishing finishing with Nadine
Where did you download the file? I posted the original version here:

I believe this was the one posted to the OP of this thread. Below is the code (specifically from the version I posted above) for when you distract Ms. Taylor during Nadine mini game.

Code:
◆Text:MssTaylor(0), Window, Bottom
:    :MSS.TAYLOR:
:    :Ey \n[002]!
◆Text:MainActor(1), Window, Bottom
:    :YOU:
:    :Mss.Taylor you can help me pls?
◆Text:None, Dim, Middle
:    :YOU HAVE MADE TO DISTRACT THE TEACHER
◆If:Relacion Nadine ≤ 14
  ◆Play SE:Heal3 (40, 100, 0)
  :    :\i[033]Your relationship with Nadine has improve
  ◆Control Variables:#0020 Relacion Nadine += 1
  ◆
:End
◆Control Switches:#0404 PAM & NADINE1 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0405 PAM & NADINE2 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0406 PAM & NADINE3 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0407 PAM & NADINE4 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0408 PAM & NADINE5 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0428 PAM MISION RECREO = OFF
◆Transfer Player:School 1F 2º cLASE (10,16)
Below is the code from the same action event in the Mac version posted on the OP.

Code:
◆Text:MssTaylor(0), Window, Bottom
:    :Ey \n[002]!
◆Text:MainActor(1), Window, Bottom
:    :YOU:
:    :Mss.Taylor you can help me pls?
:    :YOU HAVE MADE TO DISTRACT THE TEACHER
◆If:Relacion Nadine ≤ 14
  ◆Play SE:Heal3 (40, 100, 0)
  :    :\i[033]Your relationship with Nadine has improve
  ◆Control Variables:#0020 Relacion Nadine += 1
  ◆
◆Control Switches:#0404 PAM & NADINE1 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0405 PAM & NADINE2 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0406 PAM & NADINE3 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0407 PAM & NADINE4 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0408 PAM & NADINE5 = OFF
◆Control Switches:#0428 PAM MISION RECREO = OFF
◆If:Amor Mss Taylor ≥ 1505
  ◆Control Variables:#0044 Eventos ALEATORIO = Random 1..4
  ◆If:Eventos ALEATORIO = 2
    ◆Text:MssTaylor2(7), Window, Bottom
    :    :Come with me to toilet...
    ◆Fadeout Screen
    ◆Control Variables:#1984 Golpe = 0
    ◆Show Picture:#80, RecreoMsstaylor01, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    ◆Wait:60 frames
    ◆Fadein Screen
    ◆Text:MssTaylor2(7), Window, Bottom
    :    :\N[002], please fuck my ass...
    ◆Play BGS:24 (70, 100, 0)
    ◆Play BGM:_song_chillout_02 (40, 100, 0)
    ◆Show Picture:#81, RecreoMsstaylor02, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    ◆Label:qq
    ◆Wait:10 frames
    ◆Show Picture:#82, RecreoMsstaylor03, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    ◆Show Picture:#83, RecreoMsstaylor04, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    ◆Show Picture:#84, RecreoMsstaylor05, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    ◆Play SE:Sex_-_Wet_3_4_ (90, 100, 0)
    ◆Show Picture:#85, RecreoMsstaylor06, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
    ◆Erase Picture:#85
    ◆Erase Picture:#84
    ◆Erase Picture:#83
    ◆Erase Picture:#82
    ◆Control Variables:#1984 Golpe += 1
    ◆If:Golpe ≥ 15
      ◆Label:qw
      ◆Wait:7 frames
      ◆Show Picture:#82, RecreoMsstaylor03, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
      ◆Show Picture:#83, RecreoMsstaylor04, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
      ◆Show Picture:#84, RecreoMsstaylor05, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
      ◆Play SE:Sex_-_Wet_3_4_ (90, 100, 0)
      ◆Show Picture:#85, RecreoMsstaylor06, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
      ◆Erase Picture:#85
      ◆Erase Picture:#84
      ◆Erase Picture:#83
      ◆Erase Picture:#82
      ◆Control Variables:#1984 Golpe += 1
      ◆If:Golpe ≥ 35
        ◆Fadeout BGS:1 second
        ◆Play SE:1cum2 (90, 100, 0)
        ◆Flash Screen:(255,255,255,255), 60 frames
        ◆Shake Screen:7, 6, 60 frames
        ◆Play SE:sex-moan-2 (90, 100, 0)
        ◆Wait:120 frames
        ◆Common Event:Borrarlo todo
        ◆Jump to Label:qa
        ◆
      :Else
        ◆Jump to Label:qw
        ◆
      ◆
    :Else
      ◆Jump to Label:qq
      ◆
    ◆
  ◆
◆Label:qa
◆Transfer Player:School 1F 2º cLASE (10,16)
As you can see they are very different. There is no trigger or playing with game variables that will help. The first code block simply doesn't have the code to initiate the scene. There are no picture calls, no variable checks nothing. The event happens randomly based on the random number Eventos ALEATORIO being set between 1 to 4. When it equals 2 the event runs, so a 25% chance it will trigger.

My guess is BON updated the download link on his Patreon post without announcing another official update sometime after I provided the link to this thread. You downloaded a copy after that time when BON silently fixed this.

If you have the link to the download you used, then maybe you can post it here and ask one of the mods to update the OP with this new link.

Last edited:

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Yep, you're right. I just tried talking to Miss Taylor at recess and got the scene. I had only gotten the "go back to class" option the first few times I tried, so I had assumed that I was playing the same version as everyone else. Looks like BON did a stealth fix and didn't announce it.

Reactions: Burt

Angmir

May 29, 2017
dang I guess I'll get the mod after all - my old save will work with modded version ?

Thx for answer

Reactions: Krull

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thanks guys - since I am getting answered - I'll put forth one final question ;]

Is there any key that hides the textboxes so I can look at the unobscured CGs ?? I tried everything to no avail.

Reactions: Krull

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks guys - since I am getting answered - I'll put forth one final question ;]

Is there any key that hides the textboxes so I can look at the unobscured CGs ?? I tried everything to no avail.
No there is not. But you can download all of the CG for the game on the original post of this thread.

Reactions: Angmir

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
anyone know why i get a black screen with nothing except the main character anytime i ask someone for a date?

i'm sure it's not because my computer is slow. i have the fastest consumer SSD available (1TB samsung 960 Pro), 10 core CPU, 1080 Ti, etc. i just can't figure it out.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes