Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
finished the game... but I need to know how do I trigger another sex scene with maria at night

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
anyone know why i get a black screen with nothing except the main character anytime i ask someone for a date?

i'm sure it's not because my computer is slow. i have the fastest consumer SSD available (1TB samsung 960 Pro), 10 core CPU, 1080 Ti, etc. i just can't figure it out.
Only Rachel and Calorine are dateable at the moment that is why. If you go and try to date anyone else or even go into anyone's home that hasn't been programmed in yet you will get the black screen no matter what the speed. If this does happen you can either open the menu and as Rachel on a date (if she accepts you will be teleported away from the black screen and will be able to play normally) or you can reset if you need the hours for something else.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
anyone know why i get a black screen with nothing except the main character anytime i ask someone for a date?

i'm sure it's not because my computer is slow. i have the fastest consumer SSD available (1TB samsung 960 Pro), 10 core CPU, 1080 Ti, etc. i just can't figure it out.
You can only date Rachael and caroline if you try to date other people screen would go black as its not added as n game still

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
can't get special in sex anymore, stamina and sex seems to have gone down. anyway to rebuild?
It doesn't goes down its different for every character so keeping that apart change endurance variable to 30 and it will do the work use saveeditonline.com 1981 edurance and 1982 skill

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
does the mod let add work days to the bakery 50 work days is a little much.
I'm not familiar with the mod but from what I remember of the post it does allow you to edit variables. If so then yes you can change days on the job. Variable 702 (DIAS TRABAJADOS) controls the counter for days worked.

When doing Amaria's job you probably want to set it at 25 first then go to her shop and do the job. After you get the special scene for reaching 25, then change it to 50 and go back.

If the mod doesn't let you change this variable, you can always do it using saveeditonline

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I wonder when jet quest would be updated like shes key to for getting high endurance and skill aka sex training and more on i am pretty sure angie is linked to warren aswell for whom dad works so lets see what bon comes up with

partykow

Jun 2, 2017
Ok so I'm officially stuck. I'm at the school trying to get through the talking to classmates so I can go to the party, but I've talked to Beth and been invited but I still can't start class. I've talked to everyone but it still tells me to "talk to fellows." I already got the Rachel scene and Carol is all flustered and shit, but I can't leave school or attend class. Anyone else experience and fix this?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Ok so I'm officially stuck. I'm at the school trying to get through the talking to classmates so I can go to the party, but I've talked to Beth and been invited but I still can't start class. I've talked to everyone but it still tells me to "talk to fellows." I already got the Rachel scene and Carol is all flustered and shit, but I can't leave school or attend class. Anyone else experience and fix this?
Nope never thats some new kind of bug heard for first time or maybe its not a bug did you messed with variables using console code /cheat menu?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hye Guys, just got into this game today and i like it so far but i have a minor question. Where the hell is the gift shop or the shop where you can buy gifts (not the foodstore)? Have been searching for it but it seems i really can't find it. Thanks in advance!

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know what improving your Karma will do, but if you buy extra Tinymon dolls from the Beggar after you've completed the buttplug scene, leave the dolls out again and when Sarah steals them, you forgive her for increased Karma and an oral scene.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Hye Guys, just got into this game today and i like it so far but i have a minor question. Where the hell is the gift shop or the shop where you can buy gifts (not the foodstore)? Have been searching for it but it seems i really can't find it. Thanks in advance!
Gift Shop is next to auto shop in Commercial area. Flower Shop & Jewelry Store are at North end of Commercial Zone.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Don't know how it got messed up and don't want to spend a bunch of time figuring it out. To fix this use saveeditonline.com and change variable 27 = 1

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there any objective to the tits ID quest with Phil or is that scheduled for a future update?
At this point the only objective is to raise your relationship with Phil and to see tits. There has not been anything implemented you can do once you raise your relationship with Phil.

partykow

Jun 2, 2017
Don't know how it got messed up and don't want to spend a bunch of time figuring it out. To fix this use saveeditonline.com and change variable 27 = 1
I don't know how you knew that but thank you so much. You've saved me like two hours of my life.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
So I am at 60 days already did the office thing with mom but dad never shows up anyone know how to fix this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes