ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So I am at 60 days already did the office thing with mom but dad never shows up anyone know how to fix this?
If you are familiar with the save editor, can you take a look at your save and tell me what Variable #38 is set to?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Something is wrong. Did you talk to Maria after you got the files off of Dr. Robson's computer or just take the elevator down? When you do Maria quest in her lab and after you talk to her that variable should get set to 20. Once you get home and examine the files Maria will give you a reward and then the variable gets set to 21. Dad won't come home unless this variable is set to 21. I have never experimented with this before so I can't say what will happen if you set it to 21. It might be worth a shot considering the only other option is starting with an earlier save and redoing Maria mission.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Run it through save editor, check the variable Dias Semana. Make sure it says 7 and sleep in your bed at night time.

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know the key code for Amy and Laura's rooms?
Because I did not receive them in their respective quest.
Did I do something wrong?
Help please?

daiseydoo

Apr 8, 2017
So the walktrhough says "You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax" I've done about 30 lessons of reinforcement and the store is closed at night, second whats the mission "house of angie"?

Reactions: Sven R Knight

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
This game is horibble bugged... i have 2 problems with characters.

1) After mission with Maria in lab, i must talk with her in house, but i cannot and now, i cant leave house. (i have save before beach event, and reloaded mission doesnt help)
2) Problem with Laura event. After spy in pharmacy (basement) when i go up stairs i dont have sequence.... ( i think, i broke this "mission" because, i peek and go inside to bathroom with Laura many days before event with pharmacy) :|

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
This game is horibble bugged... i have 2 problems with characters.

1) After mission with Maria in lab, i must talk with her in house, but i cannot and now, i cant leave house. (i have save before beach event, and reloaded mission doesnt help)
2) Problem with Laura event. After spy in pharmacy (basement) when i go up stairs i dont have sequence.... ( i think, i broke this "mission" because, i peek and go inside to bathroom with Laura many days before event with pharmacy) :|
Marias quest is not bugged but tricky as said before it should be done before dad return home 2nd after stealing data talk with maria in labs and then at home but most important thing is do that mission before dad returns home and set lauras variable to 5 and your problem will be solved

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Does anyone know the key code for Amy and Laura's rooms?
Because I did not receive them in their respective quest.
Did I do something wrong?
Help please?
3 laura and 5 amy item number for room keys

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Unless I am mistaken wasn't there switches that went along with this that made it even if you did have the keys if said switch wasn't flipped said key was unless?
I told for using it on saveeditonline.com just insert that item number not variable sorry wrote variable by mistake qnd yes you will have keys make copy of keys and then delete then again with save edit make sure delete keys not copy of keys you made

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes