Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
how do you do the recces scene with mss taylor?
It can be done two ways 1st click on miss taylor during recess either she will ask you to go back to class room or go to bathroom and 2nd while doing nadine recess mini game when you distract her she will take you to bathroom (which has very rare chances)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
how do you start Sandra questline ?

Do you have to give her money durring reces 15 times ??

hothead

Jul 22, 2017
To me Laura is bugged in pharmacy and I can't see her tablet and stuff.. I can't continue that quest :/ v0.9

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thank you.

Can anyone point me to some save editor that will work with The New Life ?

I tried Online save editor - but there are just nameless variables I dont know what they mean.
Is there a spreadshit somewhere explaining which variable is what ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hye all!

Could i ask one of you to edit my savefile with save editor so my save has about 99 of the 4 test drugs. I have not a single clue how to use save editor myself and getting the test drugs via the normal way is just a relentless grind, and believe me i have tried :/.

The item numbers i like to be added are as follows:
Test 1 Drug - 135
Test 2 Drug - 136
Test 3 Drug - 137
Test 4 Drug - 138

Any way, thank you very much in advance to my white knight in shiny armor :p!

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you.

Can anyone point me to some save editor that will work with The New Life ?

I tried Online save editor - but there are just nameless variables I dont know what they mean.
Is there a spreadshit somewhere explaining which variable is what ?
Everything you need:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I found a bug ... in Amy questline. After you have sex with hermaphrodite in the van - you are supposed to gp to Ammy's Boyfriend house.

instead you appear in your own room some dialog still plays byt afrerwards you are stuck ...

Angmir

May 29, 2017

I figured it out myself ...

Stupid teleport to your room at 23:00 screwed me ...
I watched TV for one hour before going to the Pimp again and it worked this time ...

This teleport is sooo anoying.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
How to you get the other sex scenes with Jet after you've retrieved her heritage papers? I noted in the CG that there are more scenes with her then just her lessons but after retrieving her papers i have no clue on how to gain access to these new scenes. Thanks!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How to you get the other sex scenes with Jet after you've retrieved her heritage papers? I noted in the CG that there are more scenes with her then just her lessons but after retrieving her papers i have no clue on how to gain access to these new scenes. Thanks!
There is nothing else you can do with her after you get the papers. BON left her chain incomplete in the form of you can get the papers, but you can't give them to her. At night she will be in the high niehborhood like prior to the mission, and even if you have the papers she will say "Thank you but next update."

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

moidu53

Jul 22, 2017
Hello I can not go to MRS TAYLOR. I have the key but he does not want to go home. How to do ? It sounds all the time or say that we must go back after.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello I can not go to MRS TAYLOR. I have the key but he does not want to go home. How to do ? It sounds all the time or say that we must go back after.
In order to see Miss Taylor you need to do the following

1) Give Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards

Once you have done this you need to visit her at Dawning. In order to do this set the alarm, go to sleep and when you wake up it will be dawning time. that is when you go there to visit her.

Reactions: moidu53

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Unless I am mistaken wasn't there switches that went along with this that made it even if you did have the keys if said switch wasn't flipped said key was unless?
I told for using it on saveeditonline.com just insert that item number not variable sorry wrote variable by mistake qnd yes you will have keys make copy of keys and then delete then again with save edit make sure delete keys not copy of keys you made
You are both partially correct about this. Mistress_Kixen is correct about Amy's Key. You can't just make a copy of it using save editor. If you do, you will have the key in inventory but it won't open the door. Cyrus is correct as well in regards to Laura's key. If you simply make a copy through a save editor it will work on Laura's door.

Amy's door is more complicated and requires that you have a switch set plus the key in order to open. You can force this using save editor but it's not straightforward. First you need to use the save editor to add item 5 to your inventory. You also need to take a look at variable number 56 and write down what it is set to. Then change variable 56 = 7. Once you do that you can take Amy's key to the weapons store and make the copy. After you make the copy go back to the basement of your home and stick the original key in Amy's purse (this works because you changed variable 56). When you put the key back the correct switch will be set. Go back to the save editor and modify variable 56 back to the number you wrote down. Now you will have a working copy of Amy's key.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, I choose Sasha instead of Sarah in Sarah's quest and never got her key is this normal? If so how do i unlock the beggar?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes