Natsu52

Jul 31, 2017
Hello I have a little worried after the end of the Jet mission I have to go to the D'Annie house but the problem the old man to whom I have to talk is not here what to do?

THK

moidu53

Jul 22, 2017
In order to see Miss Taylor you need to do the following

1) Give Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards

Once you have done this you need to visit her at Dawning. In order to do this set the alarm, go to sleep and when you wake up it will be dawning time. that is when you go there to visit her.

Thank you try tonight,
I do not have a card

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi, I choose Sasha instead of Sarah in Sarah's quest and never got her key is this normal? If so how do i unlock the beggar?
UNLOCK BEGGAR EVEN IF YOU CHOSE SHASHA SO YOU CAN CONTINUE NADINE QUEST

Open your save file using a save editor or your choice.
Add item #8 to your inventory
Talk to Beggar and get him to ask you to bring Maria's panties and food.
Save Game
Open the new save file using your favorite save editor
Remove item #8 from your inventory.
Retrieve items for Beggar and start Nadine quest.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
UNLOCK BEGGAR EVEN IF YOU CHOSE SHASHA SO YOU CAN CONTINUE NADINE QUEST

Open your save file using a save editor or your choice.
Add item #8 to your inventory
Talk to Beggar and get him to ask you to bring Maria's panties and food.
Save Game
Open the new save file using your favorite save editor
Remove item #8 from your inventory.
Retrieve items for Beggar and start Nadine quest.
how can sasha be unlocked if we choose sarah?

Reactions: ballzak

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017
In the CG, there is a scene where you and maria go at it behind the Dad's back, how do you get this? Or is this the case of CG being in the game but not implemented yet? this is in the kitchen/living room area BTW.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Do you mean the scene after you eat her out at the kitchen counter when dad is at the table? It requires you to have seen your dad doing the gun deal, and you have to tell her about it when she comes to your room to confront you.

Reactions: Hentaikage

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
how can sasha be unlocked if we choose sarah?
Hmmm, honestly I never thought about this. Probably because there really is no content after the train scene with Shasha. I'll take a look and see if it is possible to set the flags for both. Now that you've brought this up it also has me wondering if we can both Choose to interfere with Christian and Sandra and also choose to record it for Daisy. Also, can we betray the foreman's wife and cover for her at the same time opening up both quest lines. Great question that's really got me thinking now. If I come up with something I'll post it.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I'm sure it can be recoded to allow those options if needed. I just haven't gotten around to making a comprehensive event lockout list so I can do so.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
In the CG, there is a scene where you and maria go at it behind the Dad's back, how do you get this? Or is this the case of CG being in the game but not implemented yet? this is in the kitchen/living room area BTW.
Based on your description it sounds like you are talking about the scene where your character goes down on Maria in the kitchen while Dad is eating. If so then this has to happen on the day you go to meet with the schools director with your Dad to discuss your grades. After the meeting you spy Dad from the ventilation ducts. Then when you go home Dr. Robson will be waiting for you outside. ON that day, and that day only, you talk to Maria in the kitchen at exactly 18:00 and the scene will trigger.

If you are looking at the CG file posted on the OP the only images from this version that are not in the game are the few images that show your character and Morgan doing a DP on the police woman. I think this was meant to be an extension of the scene that is in the game but maybe the developer changed his mind, or didn't realize he didn't add both parts. I created all the videos in the CG file on the OP and I added this "extension" to the video.

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
Do you mean the scene after you eat her out at the kitchen counter when dad is at the table? It requires you to have seen your dad doing the gun deal, and you have to tell her about it when she comes to your room to confront you.
I finish that event ,she confronted in the room. The next day. Go to basement , Amy take my copy of key.
And dialogue "should go talk nesrot. Otherwise ..go to school and gameover . So I give Amy key back. And Maria take me to her boss.go back to home.dad take him to his boss. After that gun fight at east town .i found nesrot's girl before fighting but not found her anymore .
And go to the nesrot and repeat his quest to go client. And stucking ...any help ?! Please :D

zamboned

Jul 31, 2017
I did see both that scene (the one where he shoots people & the one where he talks to warren) and told her the truth. I have had sex with her and performed the laundry scene as well, all quests are about as far as they can get it this current version. Is there a specific time to see it? or a chance for it to happen? Also I meant the scene where you eat her out. That's what I never got.

Last edited:

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
I did see both that scene (the one where he shoots people & the one where he talks to warren) and told her the truth. I have had sex with her and performed the laundry scene as well, all quests are about as far as they can get it this current version. Is there a specific time to see it? or a chance for it to happen?
I see, so no new for Amy?
-She take back her room key copy. Dunt know how to talk with nesrot again.
-Maria said stay close with dad for information and nth happen for quest elements.

jptune

Jul 31, 2017
How do I change my character's name? It automatically comes up as Mike, but there is no delete button that I can see.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes