Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, in the code, the only time of dawn when she is awake, is if your Card event isn't far enough. If you've given Sarah both cards, and had the scenes, then run the game through save editor and check the variable "evento cartas" and make sure it's at 8.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
After the event where you leave your house and the girl takes your money, find suspicious packages and give them to her after midnight in the east district. Alley on the southeast corner just south of Tyna's house.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
Last I checked you didn't need stealth for this. The first time around you were supposed to have

1) Put the sleeping pills into her infusions (The most top right spot in her apartment in the Kitchen)
2) Get the picture of her boobs and leave.

Normally if she awoke (meaning you choose the masturbate) you would just leave no consequence. Not sure if this was changed or not.

Then after the first time you were supposed to go back again after using the pills.
my point with ms taylor is 0 and i can't even go in home to complete steps u say.
what do i do?
how raise point with ms taylor?

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
guide anybody?
For tylor . U must have her key copy and sleep pill.
After the mid night. Go her apartment, use sleep pill at kitchen and take photo in her bed room.
Next day, trade her photo with card.
And that midnight go again. Interrupt the rape event. Answer the police .
Next day. She will speak with u and invite to her apartment.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
For tylor . U must have her key copy and sleep pill.
After the mid night. Go her apartment, use sleep pill at kitchen and take photo in her bed room.
Next day, trade her photo with card.
And that midnight go again. Interrupt the rape event. Answer the police .
Next day. She will speak with u and invite to her apartment.
i have sleep pill and key but don't know what time exactly must go and in pdf walkthrough write must have 4 point for ms taylor to start event but i don't have any what's going on with that?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
i have sleep pill and key but don't know what time exactly must go and in pdf walkthrough write must have 4 point for ms taylor to start event but i don't have any what's going on with that?
Go to the original post of this thread, download the walkthrough that is linked, read it.

If you can't get in and the message say's "Mss.Taylor is awake", then you haven't given the second card to Sarah yet.

You have to go after midnight.

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm, honestly I never thought about this. Probably because there really is no content after the train scene with Shasha. I'll take a look and see if it is possible to set the flags for both. Now that you've brought this up it also has me wondering if we can both Choose to interfere with Christian and Sandra and also choose to record it for Daisy. Also, can we betray the foreman's wife and cover for her at the same time opening up both quest lines. Great question that's really got me thinking now. If I come up with something I'll post it.
Last update this time on Foreman's wife quest. It is possible to do both lines at the same time. Here's how.

Make your choice with the foreman
Save the game
Open your save file in a save editor
Take note of the value of variable #33 Evento Cartas (Write it down)
Edit variable #33 Evento Cartas = 5
Speak with the foreman again and make the opposite choice
Save the game
Open your save file in a save editor
Edit variable #33 Evento Cartas back to the value you wrote down
You can now continue to follow both paths in the Foreman's wife quest line

This doesn't have to be done right after you make the choice. You can do this at any time. As long as you change variable 33 = 5 and only speak with the foreman and then change it back to what it was before then your save file will be fine.

D

Deleted member 50299

So no one has the Aunt patreon post yet? I would like to see the preview (pic).

Reactions: ballzak

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Y
Thank you ill try save edit as i reach home today :)
If you chose Sarah originally then don't use saveeditonline. If you want to make Shasha accessible after choosing Sarah none of the three variables will exist in your save. You will have to add them all. From my recollection saveeditonline doesn't keep your changes if you add variables. It only lets you edit ones that are already there. (It does work if you add items)

You'll have to use the other save editor that has been mentioned on here a few times that you use with the unpacked version. I'm sorry but I'm not real familiar with that save editor so can't guide you but I believe I read on here that you can use it to add variables that don't exist to a save.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
So no one has the Aunt patreon post yet? I would like to see the preview (pic).
I second this. Especially since I have been adding all the preview pics to the complete CG of the game. It will feel incomplete when v1.0 comes out.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
If you chose Sarah originally then don't use saveeditonline. If you want to make Shasha accessible after choosing Sarah none of the three variables will exist in your save. You will have to add them all. From my recollection saveeditonline doesn't keep your changes if you add variables. It only lets you edit ones that are already there. (It does work if you add items)

You'll have to use the other save editor that has been mentioned on here a few times that you use with the unpacked version. I'm sorry but I'm not real familiar with that save editor so can't guide you but I believe I read on here that you can use it to add variables that don't exist to a save.
Sure thank you brother:)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
what do i do in dawning can't go in Ms taylor apartment?
Did you give the first two tinymon cards to Sarah? If not you need to give those to her first before you can proceed.
I feel like we need to nominate Mistress_Kixen for some type of award. Anyone who can answer the same question this many times on one thread without once making some kind of sarcastic comment deserves some kind of medal. I can't for the life of me figure out why this question is asked so many times. It just seems so simple and is pretty well documented even in BON's walkthrough. I feel like I've seen Mistress_Kixen answer it 20 times or more. Kudos to you for having way more patience than me. I'm personally boycotting answering this question any more.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I feel like we need to nominate Mistress_Kixen for some type of award. Anyone who can answer the same question this many times on one thread without once making some kind of sarcastic comment deserves some kind of medal. I can't for the life of me figure out why this question is asked so many times. It just seems so simple and is pretty well documented even in BON's walkthrough. I feel like I've seen Mistress_Kixen answer it 20 times or more. Kudos to you for having way more patience than me. I'm personally boycotting answering this question any more.
Simple answer people don't want to read the walk through. I see this sort of thing in a lot and I mean a lot of threads where this sort of thing happens.

But on another note I know this one has been asked a few times as well. But besides the aunt which characters side and/or main quest do you think with get an update?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Simple answer people don't want to read the walk through. I see this sort of thing in a lot and I mean a lot of threads where this sort of thing happens.

But on another note I know this one has been asked a few times as well. But besides the aunt which characters side and/or main quest do you think with get an update?
My guesses.

The aunt takes center stage as the main bulk of the update.
Marge gets an update as well but probably short
Sarah gets a new card quest
Continuation of Nesrot Quest where you bring Maria's computer.
Possibly Maria get's an updated scene tied to Nesrot Quest
Martinia Press is added as a new job and completely unrelated to any of the characters already in game
Unlock Beggar store even if you choose Shasha, but no new Shasha content.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes