Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I see. So I have to wait at night? I am in the first day and not much to do according to the guide and it is still 18h
There are things you can do to pass the time in game. Walking from neighborhood to neighborhood, study on your computer, making playthroughs in game, as well as certain events will all pass the time in the game.

Mikely

Jul 28, 2017
There are things you can do to pass the time in game. Walking from neighborhood to neighborhood, study on your computer, making playthroughs in game, as well as certain events will all pass the time in the game.
Lucky me that the mod doesn't make time pass when you move.

PS: Saw how to upload gameplays. That is good enough

E

edv

Okay seems that my game is bugged? I'm stuck, there is weekend every day, and when i takie reinforcment classes, my money doesn't change.

What's wrong? And who is Angie and how can I find her (to progress with Sarah).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Okay seems that my game is bugged? I'm stuck, there is weekend every day, and when i takie reinforcment classes, my money doesn't change.

What's wrong? And who is Angie and how can I find her (to progress with Sarah).
For the first part are you going to sleep in your bed and not staying up all night until you are teleported to your home for the second time? cause if that is the case then weekend won't end. When it is time for you to go to bed just go to be normally and the days should pass normally.

As for Angie you need to have done the following to unlock this mission

1) give the first 4 cards to Sarah
2) Finished all of Jets lessons
3) rescue Jet from Wagner goon
4) Looked at the picture of Jet, then go to her home and get your reward.

After you have done all this you mission will unlock. Make sure you buy a rope beforehand because you will need it for the pre-mission, and make sure you save prior to starting the mission.

E

edv

Thanks, the day progressed but I'm still having trouble with Jets lessons. They don't take my money and I don't know if they are working or not. How many lessons are there?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, the day progressed but I'm still having trouble with Jets lessons. They don't take my money and I don't know if they are working or not. How many lessons are there?
There are 40 lessons in all with 20 for each element. Also do you see a message say "Your Endurance has increased?" Each time you see that go to the newest lesson that will unlock until you got said screen for lesson 5. Repeating old lessons after you seeing the above qoute will be a waste of your time.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I see. So I have to wait at night? I am in the first day and not much to do according to the guide and it is still 18h
Not sure what you are talking about there is a lot to do on the first day. If you are efficient.

Day 1
6:00 - Watch Intro
7:00 - Walk into School, Go to 2F and get Suspicious Package (1), Go to 1F talk to all friends, Attend Class, at recess talk to rachel and throw her a complement, Fight christian, go see nurse, return to class
14:00 - Walk to Old quarter
15:00 - Visit Rachel
16:00 - Go to Kiosk and buy tinymon card, Enter your house, watch tutorial, turn on computer, apply for a job , go to Sarah's room, give her the card
17:00 - Leave home, walk to the boardwalk and check the vending machine, go to the construction site and speak to the foreman, get the foremans keys, take a bus to commercial neighborhood
18:00 - enter the job you started, complete the first job and receive payment.
20:00 - Walk home, eventually you'll transport to your room.
23:00 - Go to sleep

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
I'm going to write down a numbered list of exactly the steps that should happen. Can you confirm for me what number in the list is not happening for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Steps 11-15 didn't happen to me and steps 28-33 didnt happen to me either.

The MORNING after she told me, ""Come to work with me on Monday. I’ll tell you there what you have to do next.," the MC said nothing and it was just a normal day. So I just walked to otter labs and part of step 16 happened, where she tells me what to do, then all the way up to step 27 happens. Then I get teleported INSIDE the home and the MC says I need to talk to Maria Evertime I try to leave the house.

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
You need to talk on monday after maria ask you that on monday she needs to talk in morning she will talk to you take you to labs you need to steal data from computer talk with maria and dr in labs then you both go home and maria would be literally standing on door blocking your way inside talk to her go in your room use pc but important thing is you have to do this mission before 45 days in game or before dad returns home or else you would get bugg
Ahh, I did it easily after 45 days...... Pretty sad right now. Thought I'd be able to any characters quests anytime I liked. Didn't know there was a time limit on some.

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
I'm going to write down a numbered list of exactly the steps that should happen. Can you confirm for me what number in the list is not happening for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Steps 11-15 never happened to me and steps 28-33 never happened. The MORNINGs after the mom tells me to meet her on Monday, she wasn't at the door. So i just normally walked to the labs, then I saw Maria and she told me what to do. After i steal the data, I went straight to Maria, then up to steps 27 occurs. Then i get teleported INSIDE my home after the the talking scene with Dr. Robson and the mom, where it wont let me leave the house until I "talk to Maria," but according to your stops. i was supposed to be teleported OUTSIDE?

E

edv

I'm progressing with the game and now i have to go to Jets apartment. Where is it?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Steps 11-15 never happened to me and steps 28-33 never happened. The MORNINGs after the mom tells me to meet her on Monday, she wasn't at the door. So i just normally walked to the labs, then I saw Maria and she told me what to do. After i steal the data, I went straight to Maria, then up to steps 27 occurs. Then i get teleported INSIDE my home after the the talking scene with Dr. Robson and the mom, where it wont let me leave the house until I "talk to Maria," but according to your stops. i was supposed to be teleported OUTSIDE?
Ok so first off I made one small mistake, step 11 only happens if you do the beach scene on Sunday. If Maria comes in your room Saturday night and you have to wait one day until Monday, you won;t get a message when you wake saying speak to Maria.

That being said this shouldn't affect you in any way. I really can't see why Step 13 wouldn't happen for you. All three steps 13, 16 and 17 require the same switches to be set. You said you walked to the laboratories on your own and step 16 triggered and you continued until step 27. If the scenes triggered at the labs then Maria should have been at the door of your home blocking you from leaving because the same requirements are needed for all 3 steps to trigger.. The only way I can see that this would have happened is you are using a different version of the game than I have. Possibly some bug fix release. The code I am looking at is for v0.9 Fixed+Xtras. I believe that is the version posted to the OP of this thread.

To your question at step 28, you should be transported INSIDE the house. You should be on the first square inside the doorway. Maria should be on the second square in, just to your right blocking you from going any further into the house. Once again this is confusing because the message you are seeing when you try to leave only happens when you try to exit and the Maria Quest variable = 20. However, again this same rule applies to Maria standing in front of the door. Maria should be standing in front of the door waiting for you to review the files with her if the Maria Quest variable = 20.

My only advice for this issue is to try to download another version of the game and load your save file into it and see if the issue is corrected. I can't see any way what you described can happen in the code base I am looking at.

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I'm progressing with the game and now i have to go to Jets apartment. Where is it?
Use her picture in your item inventory to call her and she will tell you where she lives.

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ahh, I did it easily after 45 days...... Pretty sad right now. Thought I'd be able to any characters quests anytime I liked. Didn't know there was a time limit on some.
You shouldn't need to complete this Maria mission before day 45. On day 45 Dad should come home. However, there is a trigger that says dad won't come home until after you complete this Maria mission. Dad doesn't have to come home on Day 45 exactly. He will essentially be in a holding pattern until you complete the Maria mission and then when you wake up the day after Dad will come home. Again this assumes you and I are on the same version.

EDIT: Completely wrong on this you do need to do it before day 45.

Last edited:

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
Ok so first off I made one small mistake, step 11 only happens if you do the beach scene on Sunday. If Maria comes in your room Saturday night and you have to wait one day until Monday, you won;t get a message when you wake saying speak to Maria.

That being said this shouldn't affect you in any way. I really can't see why Step 13 wouldn't happen for you. All three steps 13, 16 and 17 require the same switches to be set. You said you walked to the laboratories on your own and step 16 triggered and you continued until step 27. If the scenes triggered at the labs then Maria should have been at the door of your home blocking you from leaving because the same requirements are needed for all 3 steps to trigger.. The only way I can see that this would have happened is you are using a different version of the game than I have. Possibly some bug fix release. The code I am looking at is for v0.9 Fixed+Xtras. I believe that is the version posted to the OP of this thread.

To your question at step 28, you should be transported INSIDE the house. You should be on the first square inside the doorway. Maria should be on the second square in, just to your right blocking you from going any further into the house. Once again this is confusing because the message you are seeing when you try to leave only happens when you try to exit and the Maria Quest variable = 20. However, again this same rule applies to Maria standing in front of the door. Maria should be standing in front of the door waiting for you to review the files with her if the Maria Quest variable = 20.

My only advice for this issue is to try to download another version of the game and load your save file into it and see if the issue is corrected. I can't see any way what you described can happen in the code base I am looking at.
I will see if downloading another version will help. Thank you for your help. I'll let you know if if works.

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
You shouldn't need to complete this Maria mission before day 45. On day 45 Dad should come home. However, there is a trigger that says dad won't come home until after you complete this Maria mission. Dad doesn't have to come home on Day 45 exactly. He will essentially be in a holding pattern until you complete the Maria mission and then when you wake up the day after Dad will come home. Again this assumes you and I are on the same version.
What version on you on?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes