ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks, the day progressed but I'm still having trouble with Jets lessons. They don't take my money and I don't know if they are working or not. How many lessons are there?
You are taking the wrong classes. You need to be taking special classes not reinforcement classes. Taking reinforcement classes just increases your grades, same as studying. Not taking your money is a bug.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Downloaded newest version on Patreon. No luck. Does the same thing.
Not sure how to help then. I am on the same version and extracted the code. There's no issue that I can find to cause what you are seeing. I'm sorry but I just don't have an answer for you short of starting from an earlier save and trying again.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
You need to talk on monday after maria ask you that on monday she needs to talk in morning she will talk to you take you to labs you need to steal data from computer talk with maria and dr in labs then you both go home and maria would be literally standing on door blocking your way inside talk to her go in your room use pc but important thing is you have to do this mission before 45 days in game or before dad returns home or else you would get bugg
Ahh, I did it easily after 45 days...... Pretty sad right now. Thought I'd be able to any characters quests anytime I liked. Didn't know there was a time limit on some.
You shouldn't need to complete this Maria mission before day 45. On day 45 Dad should come home. However, there is a trigger that says dad won't come home until after you complete this Maria mission. Dad doesn't have to come home on Day 45 exactly. He will essentially be in a holding pattern until you complete the Maria mission and then when you wake up the day after Dad will come home. Again this assumes you and I are on the same version.
Not sure how to help then. I am on the same version and extracted the code. There's no issue that I can find to cause what you are seeing. I'm sorry but I just don't have an answer for you short of starting from an earlier save and trying again.
Ok I finally figured this out and it has taken me hours to figure out what Cyrus already told you. He was 100% correct you do have to do this before day 45. I just found the piece of code that makes this happen. At day 45 a switch is thrown that puts Dad into a holding pattern, as I mentioned, until you finish the Maria mission. The problem is if this switch is on Maria will not appear in front of your door. This bit was hidden on a separate page of the event handler. In all honesty it seems like a bug to me. Dad can't come home until you finish the Maria quest but if you pass the threshold when Dad is supposed to come home you can't finish Maria's quest and it breaks both Quest lines.
Sorry I doubted your wisdom Cyrus :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: meepo125

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
Ok I finally figured this out and it has taken me hours to figure out what Cyrus already told you. He was 100% correct you do have to do this before day 45. I just found the piece of code that makes this happen. At day 45 a switch is thrown that puts Dad into a holding pattern, as I mentioned, until you finish the Maria mission. The problem is if this switch is on Maria will not appear in front of your door. This bit was hidden on a separate page of the event handler. In all honesty it seems like a bug to me. Dad can't come home until you finish the Maria quest but if you pass the threshold when Dad is supposed to come home you can't finish Maria's quest and it breaks both Quest lines.
Thank you guys. I just started a new game on the same version to see if I can do Maria's quest correctly and early . It worked in the new save. Appreciate the help

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
animation sex scenes go super fast?? is there a setting to slow them down? i tried searching the forum and the only thing i read was unpack version of the game? i'm just using the OP download. is it suppose to be super fast? thanks in advance for any input on the questions i have.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
No worries:)

Reactions: Jackbite

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
animation sex scenes go super fast?? is there a setting to slow them down? i tried searching the forum and the only thing i read was unpack version of the game? i'm just using the OP download. is it suppose to be super fast? thanks in advance for any input on the questions i have.
They run normally unless you click and hold or press enter an hold but yes someone once told here using console cheat stuff can character run faster maybe that can be a issue aswell just check that if you have an unpacked modded version

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
They run normally unless you click and hold or press enter an hold but yes someone once told here using console cheat stuff can character run faster maybe that can be a issue aswell just check that if you have an unpacked modded version
if i use the download links at page 1, is that unpacked? i really dont know what unpack or pack means. sorry for my ignorance.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
Yes thats unpacked with mods added
how do i pack it then? for example the first scene with rachel tit job, lasted 4 or 5 secs where it looks like the animations are 3x faster then it should be. i'm not hitting or holding down any button.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You would repack it using RPGM MV. It's set by your system resource availability. The game can process faster unpacked, but if you have too good of a system, it also reads the frames to wait as shorter duration than intended. Check what fps the game is running at with some third party protocol and you should be able to figure out why it does that.

Jul 6, 2017
guys any one konw game like this rpg like littile home moves tiny
but the story about rich boy his mom and two sister and dad and maid and he know that maid take the cardit card of his dad and his dad will make maid bend over by order her the clean table and his friend and mom of it i want to remamber it but i cant
thx for help

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
guys any one konw game like this rpg like littile home moves tiny
but the story about rich boy his mom and two sister and dad and maid and he know that maid take the cardit card of his dad and his dad will make maid bend over by order her the clean table and his friend and mom of it i want to remamber it but i cant
thx for help
You can ask those question in separate thread rather than here js it would just make thread unnecessarily long

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
I saw a thumbnail of a sex scene with MC and jet. How do I activate the scene? I've already maxed out her classes, i did the annie mission to get her papers, and have her number.

prtvgamer

May 27, 2017
Anyone know if Jet's lessons are bugged? I go every single day and click to study maybe 5 times until it says I can't anymore, but my money never goes down and after a good like 80 times I still have never gotten anything at night except "its night come again tomorrow"

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know if Jet's lessons are bugged? I go every single day and click to study maybe 5 times until it says I can't anymore, but my money never goes down and after a good like 80 times I still have never gotten anything at night except "its night come again tomorrow"
You're probably doing the study lesson. You gotta date Rachel a few times until you have sex, go to morgan's place, then he'll tell you about the "special" lessons that Jet has.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes