ForenBaba

May 4, 2017
Ive gave sara the 3 cards now im stuck, how do i get the 4th card in the walkthrough it says to go see jazmine, where is she at?#

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ive gave sara the 3 cards now im stuck, how do i get the 4th card in the walkthrough it says to go see jazmine, where is she at?#
She is in the school on the first floor. After you talk to sarah in the house go to the school and go to where Sarah normally is. She will be talking to sarah and you can talk to her there.

CptErect

May 12, 2017
somebody can make me a save file that had a lot of money on the first day of the game? Money is the hardest issue on this game, and grinding is not an option. This game quite glitchy imo. Not to mention that the Engrish hurts my head.

Im no tech savvy, so I had no idea how to use cheat engine. You had my sincere gratitude :)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
After you give Sarah card 3 you have to speak with her in the kitchen of your home before she leaves for school. This can be any day, doesn't have to be right away. After you do when you go to school go to the right side of the main hall and speak with Sarah and Shasha (the blue haired girl). They'll tell you to go speak with Shasha's boss, Jazmine. Any day in the afternoon go to commercial neighborhood and talk with Shasha at her work, the comic store and she'll introduce you to Jazmine.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I saw a thumbnail of a sex scene with MC and jet. How do I activate the scene? I've already maxed out her classes, i did the annie mission to get her papers, and have her number.
This is an old image from version prior to 0.6. The Jet lesson scenes were updated and the sex scene was removed. The developer probably wants to save sex with Jet until further along in her mission. If you want to see the scene download the CG of the game linked on the original post. It's in the videos/deprecated folder.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
somebody can make me a save file that had a lot of money on the first day of the game? Money is the hardest issue on this game, and grinding is not an option. This game quite glitchy imo. Not to mention that the Engrish hurts my head.

Im no tech savvy, so I had no idea how to use cheat engine. You had my sincere gratitude :)
Here you go

Reactions: dublux

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

This sets a bad precedence, if we create a save file for you we have to create one for everyone who asks. Use your web browser and go to

Use the upload file button and search for the save file you want to edit. It will be located in the folder where you start the game under a subfolder called save. Your save files are named by slots on the game. Slot 1 = File1.rpgsave and so on. Once it loads add as much money as you want in the money field then scroll to the bottom of the page and select download file. Save it to the same location and overwrite the old file. Now you have all the money you want.

If you really just can't figure this out, then walk to Chinatown, enter the Armory, walk to your left and click on the right side of the couch. For every click you get $10K.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How to get a scene with daisy. tell plz
Daisy scene doesn't work in the game unless you cheat. If you are using Firebane's modded version then you need to complete Daisy's recess side quest first and then Beth's recess side quest after. Do this before Dad arrives on Day 45. After Dad Arrives and you take Kayla to Terracotta to buy clothes you can spy Daisy in the dressing room. In the modded version your relationship with Daisy is high enough to get the scene. In the un-modified version your relationship is not high enough and you will need to use a save editor to increase the relationship variable. Set variable #19 = 50 will trigger the scene.

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Here you go
omgosh thank you so much. I appreciate your help friendo^^

This sets a bad precedence, if we create a save file for you we have to create one for everyone who asks. Use your web browser and go to

Use the upload file button and search for the save file you want to edit. It will be located in the folder where you start the game under a subfolder called save. Your save files are named by slots on the game. Slot 1 = File1.rpgsave and so on. Once it loads add as much money as you want in the money field then scroll to the bottom of the page and select download file. Save it to the same location and overwrite the old file. Now you have all the money you want.

If you really just can't figure this out, then walk to Chinatown, enter the Armory, walk to your left and click on the right side of the couch. For every click you get $10K.
I understand. I won't asked for the same thing in the future. And thank you for the info! I will try it soon^^

Reactions: SpookyDonut

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Walkthrough Updated

Hello all. I decided to update the uber walkthrough with a few additional sections. Mainly I've added an hour by hour walkthrough section which will allow you to go from start to finish in a very quick pace and see the maximum CG content. Hopefully someone finds this useful. Perhaps for doing a run through to get a perfect v0.9 save file before v1.0 is released. A new release should be coming out in a week or two if BON stays on his usual release schedule.

I've updated the link on the original post here:

OP link will still work as well.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys i need some help. with the webcams. In particular with this one:
You can sync Rachel's webcam when you wait at her home during her mother's date with the Beggar.

When happen this scene? I do the Rachel event till the ass scene, but i do not see Rachel mom go out with the beggar! Have i miss something? For me sake i have an old save before start the rachel questline. So.. if need i can replay. But i really hope not.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys i need some help. with the webcams. In particular with this one:
You can sync Rachel's webcam when you wait at her home during her mother's date with the Beggar.

When happen this scene? I do the Rachel event till the ass scene, but i do not see Rachel mom go out with the beggar! Have i miss something? For me sake i have an old save before start the rachel questline. So.. if need i can replay. But i really hope not.
You get this not during the rachel quest line but the nadine one. When you get up to the part where you got to get the statue from Rachel's mother and you are cat sitting you can link up the webcam with Rachel's computer.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough Updated

Hello all. I decided to update the uber walkthrough with a few additional sections. Mainly I've added an hour by hour walkthrough section which will allow you to go from start to finish in a very quick pace and see the maximum CG content. Hopefully someone finds this useful. Perhaps for doing a run through to get a perfect v0.9 save file before v1.0 is released. A new release should be coming out in a week or two if BON stays on his usual release schedule.

I've updated the link on the original post here:

OP link will still work as well.
You're a prince man. Cheers!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys i need another help.
I play the game and do some side quest, while doing some main event. But now i just do not understand.
I play the: My New Life v0.9Fixed+Xtras Cheat v2. And i am at sunday 62. And the game continue to let me play only sunday 62 day! I am doing something wrong? The game have limited time day to play? Is always weekend! Who happen? If am right and the game is limited to tot day, there is some way to turn back the data? Please help me!

Jul 6, 2017
guys there is a bug in shower with big stepmom daughter
just black screen and he finger here giant booty and he say to here like i make in pool but i dont make anything in pool boz aim not see any diloge in pool whit her

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hello guys i need another help.
I play the game and do some side quest, while doing some main event. But now i just do not understand.
I play the: My New Life v0.9Fixed+Xtras Cheat v2. And i am at sunday 62. And the game continue to let me play only sunday 62 day! I am doing something wrong? The game have limited time day to play? Is always weekend! Who happen? If am right and the game is limited to tot day, there is some way to turn back the data? Please help me!
Go to sleep normally it might solve problem or just change variable of days with save edit

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes