Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Seems that author likes huge tits and asses. Girlls like me with C's never get a look in
There are a few normal proportioned women in the game. Amy the step sister for example has normal proportions same with Marcus's mother as well As Sandra and Daisy. There are a few others but yeah they are few and far between They either have huge tits, a huge ass or both.

Reactions: Krull and Cheryl

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
There are a few normal proportioned women in the game. Amy the step sister for example has normal proportions same with Marcus's mother as well As Sandra and Daisy. There are a few others but yeah they are few and far between They either have huge tits, a huge ass or both.
So unfair. Ok I get it is fantasy - but closer to reality would be nicer

Reactions: Krull

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Seems that author likes huge tits and asses. Girlls like me with C's never get a look in
Oh that's not true.

In games, huge tits are great. They're like unicorns. We would love to play with them in real life.

But in reality, physical looks are not the deciding factor. A smart girl who can make you laugh, that is sexy as heck - even if she has a chest that's flat enough to iron on.

Also, C cups are awesome. So cheer up, eh?

Reactions: Cheryl

CorruptPope

May 28, 2017
I have gotten as far as breaking into Derek's home for the Amy questline. However, when I travel with Chloe to his house, after paying or screwing her. I am transported into my bedroom and cannot move or perform any other actions. Anyone else had this problem?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I have gotten as far as breaking into Derek's home for the Amy questline. However, when I travel with Chloe to his house, after paying or screwing her. I am transported into my bedroom and cannot move or perform any other actions. Anyone else had this problem?
Nope unless you you went around on map during the mission and wasted your time then it can happen

Reactions: CorruptPope

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So unfair. Ok I get it is fantasy - but closer to reality would be nicer
Actually the majority of the teen girls when I took a relook are actually have normal proportions in the bust area. When we seeing the nude scenes with these teen girls just about all of them have normal racks. In fact the largest teen rank I am guessing is Shasha and even with her it looks normal. heck if you look at Sarah hers isn't even a C cup but rather much smaller. If I were to guess she has an A cup bosom but to compensate she has the largest ass for the girls.

No if anything it is the milfs and adult women who have their body proportions blown out of shape with Markus's mother being the exception that I have seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh here is a shortcut to using the phone that wasn't even mentioned but I found out by dumb luck. Hit the page down key and it will go straight to the cellphone. Saves you several clicks in the process.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
This is a bug with the dawn sleep cycle or not going to bed during night. Don't use your alarm and go to sleep during the darker period in your bed. I'm planning to have it fixed next build of the cheat. lolx but this bug so userfull cozz many quest need 10day 15day to clear me very like this bug me can slowly enjoy this game

valjhum

Aug 6, 2017
hows it going, im trying to learn how to download and play the game "my new life" on my windows 7. i have no idea where to start or what im doing. if someone can point me in the right direction that would be cool. thanks

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
Hey buddy, So its fairly straight forward. Go ahead and go to the page forum for My New Life [v0.9+Xtras], Select any of the download links under windows. Then extract from the Zip onto a spot where you can find it. Then launch my_new_life.exe and enjoy.

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
@valjhum Hello and welcome, here's link to the game:

I've tried every link and filebox seems to be the fastest at the moment (tried with a few VPN's at low speed), you should be able to get it in half an hour...
It will download to your 'Downloads' on PC. It's a zipped or rarred file. Make a new folder on desired location. Unzip or Unrar the file to that location.
Doubleclick the .exe (file) in the gamefolder and enjoy. :)
If you're struggling with the game, there's a walkthrough on the same page you've downloaded the game.

Reactions: Krull and ballzak
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes