Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
Hey buddy, So its fairly straight forward. Go ahead and go to the page forum for My New Life [v0.9+Xtras], Select any of the download links under windows. Then extract from the Zip onto a spot where you can find it. Then launch my_new_life.exe and enjoy.
Sorry @Slybandit didn't see your reply, had a connection issue.:oops:

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
@valjhum You're welcome. Don't hesitate to come back and ask any question if you encounter an issue. We're here to help... ;):FeelsGoodMan:
Please, leave a like to the OP of the game thread to show them that you appreciate his/her/their effort.

Reactions: Krull

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

But in reality, physical looks are not the deciding factor. A smart girl who can make you laugh, that is sexy as heck - even if she has a chest that's flat enough to iron on.
On a side note, the characters in this game would be great if they weren't flat as a pancake and written with crayons and a five year old's mentality.

Whooo boy, the text is horrible...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
mistress klixen How do you know everything you are beaggar of net :D
if I was I would actually be taking some of the suggestions made here and add them into the mix as well as add some of the modded games into the actual mix as well.

In other words no. I just play the game and learn these things as well as try things and I find those little tricks out.

Reactions: Krull and ballzak

Marinejedi

May 5, 2017
Help please. Anyone know how to get the map to unfreeze? It got stuck on me in mom's bedroom at night. That is obly image it shows will not show anything else.

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
It's a slow process as I have to go through each text block, on each event, on each map in the game replacing the text with the new stuff. On top of adding features and doing bugfixes.
Trust me, I completely understand. Just editing the text file is a handful! So I know that implementing everything and doing everything that you do is extremely time consuming.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Honestly, the coding isn't really that time consuming. Hunting down weird bugs can be, though. And when you work 12 hour shifts, you tend to only play around with the game on your days off, which are usually full already.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Honestly, the coding isn't really that time consuming. Hunting down weird bugs can be, though. And when you work 12 hour shifts, you tend to only play around with the game on your days off, which are usually full already.
Hopefully I can help with that somewhat. I've been trying to give a road map of all the bugs I've reported so you can easily find where the issue is coming from. If RPGMV had line numbers I'd even give you that.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hopefully I can help with that somewhat. I've been trying to give a road map of all the bugs I've reported so you can easily find where the issue is coming from. If RPGMV had line numbers I'd even give you that.
Yeah, it helps out quite a bit when I get detailed info on a bug rather than just an end result.
Also, if people actually want to get ahold of me faster, or know when and what I am playing with on the game, I can almost always be found online on the summertime discord. Not as active on f95's, but I am there.

scartrex

Jun 7, 2017
can i edit my stealth on saveeditonline? if i can't, where i can do this?
great game! cheers from brazil! 7x1

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I think variable 0141 was Sigilo, which is the stealth variable. You will need to do at least one training for Sara's questline, though.

Reactions: scartrex
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes