Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
guys how take scene with daisy
If you are talking about the hand job one you can't get this scene without cheating sadly. You will have to use a save editor, and change the daisy's relationship variable to 50 before doing the car scene in order to get said scene to trigger.

D

Deleted member 50299

So has anyone posted the Aunt preview from beggar's patreon? I'm dying to see what she looks like.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Hello guys i need another help.
I play the game and do some side quest, while doing some main event. But now i just do not understand.
I play the: My New Life v0.9Fixed+Xtras Cheat v2. And i am at sunday 62. And the game continue to let me play only sunday 62 day! I am doing something wrong? The game have limited time day to play? Is always weekend! Who happen? If am right and the game is limited to tot day, there is some way to turn back the data? Please help me!
This is a bug with the dawn sleep cycle or not going to bed during night. Don't use your alarm and go to sleep during the darker period in your bed. I'm planning to have it fixed next build of the cheat.

DarioL

Aug 5, 2017
HI guys
I'm reading the new walkthrough, but after the sex with Rachel for the first time.
Morgan don't open to me in afternoon. Why? is a sort of bug?

17.In the afternoon you can visit Morgan at his home. Morgan lives in house number 5 in High Neighborhood.[Image 7] a. Enter Morgan's house b. Talk to Morgan and he will tell you that in the East Town bookstore you will be able to train to increase your sexual skills. (This begins the Jet Quest [Section 9]) c. Leave Morgan´s House

KAkL

Jul 28, 2017
Hello. Guys, what variable changes sexual talents? (those that you improve in the bookstore) I accidentally increased them by a lot and so I can not pass the mission jet

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The Jet mission is actually switch based. There are 6 switches, but they go off of Special_classes and XPecial_classes. If you've done the school break in and those hit 20, it will rank you up to the mission switch.

DarioL

Aug 5, 2017
The Jet mission is actually switch based. There are 6 switches, but they go off of Special_classes and XPecial_classes. If you've done the school break in and those hit 20, it will rank you up to the mission switch.
Hi Firebane
I have to do the mini-games in school break to raise my rank and unlock the Jet mission. Right?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Jet mission unlocks after the school break in, which is in the Tinymon card line for your sister. It also requires you to get past the first sex with Rachel and get the training access via Morgan's quest.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
This is a bug with the dawn sleep cycle or not going to bed during night. Don't use your alarm and go to sleep during the darker period in your bed. I'm planning to have it fixed next build of the cheat.
oh God lord! Thank you! Finaly this circle of weekend is end! Thank you XD

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey Firebane, any way you can explain more detail about this? Like steps to reproduce? I've heard people mention that your day gets stuck if you try to sleep after midnight or if you stay up all night etc. but I have never experienced this and can't find any specific issues in the code. I regularly and routinely go to sleep after midnight and I stay up all night frequently and this has never happened.

I just recently did an entire run to write the hour by hour walkthrough and in that walkthrough you will see numerous times where I recommend sleep after midnight and stay up all night to see certain scenes. During the run I did find a few bugs related to overnight but they don't behave the way things are described by others. You might find them useful when you are bug fixing your mod.

1. The night you have your first Date with Rachel and Maria catches you in the Alley, the day advances by two instead of one.
2. The night you do the Annie Garrison mission the day will not advance.
3. When you overhear Sarah and Roger talking about the Party, the day of the week will get set to Monday but the day counter stays the same.
4. The night you go to Beth's party the day will not advance
5. When you find the stolen car and bring it back to Marble the day will not advance

These are all point problems and I suspect not the cause or Bahamut Zero and others problem. I'd love to know a little bit more about what happens to cause days not to change repeatedly. Might this have something to do with the alarm clock? Admittedly I've never used the clock so perhaps that's why I didn't run into this.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I think I have it fixed for next build of the mod already. Seems to be a few missing lines of code in the bed event and the teleports due to time. It's some weird thing where the game doesn't properly cycle the hours at midnight. It's supposed to change all of the day values when it hits 24 hours and resets to 0 hours, but there's some weird triggers making it go straight from 23 to 0 without that change.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think I have it fixed for next build of the mod already. Seems to be a few missing lines of code in the bed event and the teleports due to time. It's some weird thing where the game doesn't properly cycle the hours at midnight. It's supposed to change all of the day values when it hits 24 hours and resets to 0 hours, but there's some weird triggers making it go straight from 23 to 0 without that change.
I took a look at the alarm clock because I suspected it may cause the issue. It does appear the alarm clock is also a problem. Below are the states of the alarm and what happens when you sleep. Also what happens if you don't sleep.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Take a look at when the alarm is set and you sleep before midnight. The day does not advance and the alarm state stays on. So the next night you sleep you will be in the same pathway and the day will not advance again. It looks like the only way you can get out of this loop is to go to sleep after midnight on a day after you set your alarm.

The common event that sets the day forward after the clock strikes midnight also explains items 2,4, and 5 on my previous post. Those missions start before midnight and the time at the end of the missions is set explicitly to a time after midnight (but not >24 so the common event doesn't factor in) yet the event doesn't explicitly set the day counters forward.

Also looking at why the Rachel first date skips two days I see that if you take Rachel on a date in the evening the clock is set to midnight exactly which advances the day. But there is also an explicit call out to advance the day when Maria comes in your room to yell at you about what happened in the alley.

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, the issue of the alarm staying on is the really weird part. The event code specifically calls for it to be turned off when you get woken up at 02:00. Also calls for it to advance days, or this may have been my attempt to fix it. I'm not the most awake while coding tonight. I've also added a function to the alarm clock to turn it off if it's already set just as a backup.

Also, the time common event is > or = to 24 for the hour mark, so setting it specifically to 24 is the same as making it 25.

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, the issue of the alarm staying on is the really weird part. The event code specifically calls for it to be turned off when you get woken up at 02:00. Also calls for it to advance days, or this may have been my attempt to fix it. I'm not the most awake while coding tonight. I've also added a function to the alarm clock to turn it off if it's already set just as a backup.
That's not what I'm seeing at all. Maybe we have a different version? Here is the code I am looking at.
Code:
◆Text:None, Window, Bottom
:    :I go to Sleep?
◆Show Choices:Yes, No (Window, Right, #1, #2)
:When Yes
  ◆If:Despertador is ON
**    ◆If:Evento Cartas = 10
**     ◆Show Picture:#65, Black, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
**     ◆Text:None, Dim, Middle
**      :    :During the night someone took a Tinymon card,
**      :    :Megagross
**      ◆Text:None, Dim, Middle
**      :    :You lost a Tinymon card. Megagross
**      ◆Change Items:Tinymon Card Megagross - 1
**      ◆Erase Picture:#65
**      ◆Control Variables:#0033 Evento Cartas = 12
**      ◆
**    :Else
**      ◆If:Evento Cartas = 11
**        ◆Change Items:Tinymon Card Megagross - 1
**        ◆Common Event:Sara noche
**        ◆
**      :End
**      ◆
**    :End
**    ◆Fadeout Screen
**    ◆Transfer Player:HogarSUPMañana (2,19)
**    ◆Control Variables:#0001 Horas = 2
**    ◆Play SE:Key_39_s_Custom_-_Alarm (45, 100, 0)
**    ◆Wait:60 frames
**    ◆Stop SE
**    ◆Text:None, Dim, Bottom
**    :    :The alarm sound
**    ◆Fadein Screen
**    ◆
  :Else
    ◆If:Evento Cartas = 10
      ◆Show Picture:#65, Black, Upper Left (0,0), (100%,100%), 255, Normal
      ◆Text:None, Dim, Middle
      :    :During the night someone took a Tinymon card,
      :    :Megagross
      ◆Text:None, Dim, Middle
      :    :You lost a Tinymon card. Megagross
      ◆Change Items:Tinymon Card Megagross - 1
      ◆Erase Picture:#65
      ◆Control Variables:#0033 Evento Cartas = 12
      ◆
      ◆If:Evento Cartas = 11
        ◆Change Items:Tinymon Card Megagross - 1
        ◆Common Event:Sara noche
        ◆
      :End
      ◆
    ◆Fadeout Screen
    ◆Control Variables:#0001 Horas = 6
    ◆Play SE:Key_39_s_Custom_-_Alarm (45, 100, 0)
    ◆Wait:60 frames
    ◆Stop SE
    ◆Control Switches:#0008 Despertador = OFF
    ◆Control Variables:#0002 DiasSemana += 1
    ◆Control Variables:#0003 Dias Eventos += 1
    ◆Control Variables:#0042 Dias Examenes += 1
    ◆Transfer Player:HogarSUPMañana (1,19)
    ◆If:DiasSemana ≥ 8
      ◆Control Variables:#0002 DiasSemana = 1
      ◆
    ◆If:DiasSemana ≤ 5
      ◆Control Switches:#0010 Laborables = ON
      ◆Control Switches:#0009 Fin de semana = OFF
      ◆
    ◆If:DiasSemana ≥ 6
      ◆Control Switches:#0010 Laborables = OFF
      ◆Control Switches:#0009 Fin de semana = ON
      ◆
    ◆Fadein Screen
    ◆If:Laborables is ON
      ◆Text:MainActor(0), Dim, Bottom
      :    :YOU:
      :    :I have to go to school.
      ◆Text:None, Dim, Bottom
      :    :The alarm sound
      ◆
      ◆Fadein Screen
      ◆If:Fin de semana is ON
        ◆Text:MainActor(0), Dim, Bottom
        :    :YOU:
        :    :It's weekend, I don´t have to go to school
        ◆Text:None, Dim, Bottom
        :    :The alarm sound
        ◆
      ◆
    ◆
  ◆
:When No
  ◆Text:Actor1(0), Dim, Bottom
  :    :I need Go to Sleep
  ◆
The section where I've started the lines with "**" are what happens when the alarm is on. There is no turn off of the alarm and days are NOT advanced. The day advancement only seems to happen in the else block. Where Depertador = off (the alarm is off). I think to fix this you simply need to add this code block to the line right after the Stop SE line in the block I highlighted.

Code:
    ◆Control Switches:#0008 Despertador = OFF
    ◆Control Variables:#0002 DiasSemana += 1
    ◆Control Variables:#0003 Dias Eventos += 1
    ◆Control Variables:#0042 Dias Examenes += 1
    ◆If:DiasSemana ≥ 8
      ◆Control Variables:#0002 DiasSemana = 1
      ◆
    ◆If:DiasSemana ≤ 5
      ◆Control Switches:#0010 Laborables = ON
      ◆Control Switches:#0009 Fin de semana = OFF
      ◆
    ◆If:DiasSemana ≥ 6
      ◆Control Switches:#0010 Laborables = OFF
      ◆Control Switches:#0009 Fin de semana = ON
      ◆
It's the same block in the else branch with the transfer player removed.

Last edited:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Also, the time common event is > or = to 24 for the hour mark, so setting it specifically to 24 is the same as making it 25.
Yes I did recognize that. Specifically what I was referring to is when you date Rachel the hours advance by +5 so whether you take her on a date at 19:00 or 23:00 the hours will always be >=24 so the common event will set the time to 0:00 and advance the day. Then after this happens the event for Maria coming in your room explicitly sets the time to 06:00 and advances the day again. The result is an advancement of 2 days.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, probably because I had already added the code to turn it off and didn't realize it. My version is a continuous build, so things get added that I don't remember.

Mine reads like this: Screenshot_83.png

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah, probably because I had already added the code to turn it off and didn't realize it. My version is a continuous build, so things get added that I don't remember.

Mine reads like this: View attachment 12531
Ah ok cool, that makes sense. Not sure if it just got cut off because of the screenshot, most likely, but if not don't forget to set the switches for weekend and weekday based on day of week, and set day of week back to Monday if >=8.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes