Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I feel like we need to nominate Mistress_Kixen for some type of award. Anyone who can answer the same question this many times on one thread without once making some kind of sarcastic comment deserves some kind of medal. I can't for the life of me figure out why this question is asked so many times. It just seems so simple and is pretty well documented even in BON's walkthrough. I feel like I've seen Mistress_Kixen answer it 20 times or more. Kudos to you for having way more patience than me. I'm personally boycotting answering this question any more.
Agreed with you totally he's always calm giving same answer again and again every next page

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
How hard is to read a walk through? Like its simple the bon has with this game and if you want even simpler get ballzak's walk through which is on 1st page its given in complete detail and good English how hard is that to understand to read a damn walk through lol

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I'm personally boycotting answering this question any more.
I generally have the same mindset now. In fact, there are maybe 5-8 posters whose post in this thread I actually read. LOL! Now, I simply skip past the rest without so much as looking at them. Like I've said before, the last 60 or so pages of this thread consist of the same 10-15 questions being asked repeatedly. Some people are asking questions that were answered 3 or 4 post before. LOL! It's definitely swelled/clutter the thread.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
My guesses.

The aunt takes center stage as the main bulk of the update.
Marge gets an update as well but probably short
Sarah gets a new card quest
Continuation of Nesrot Quest where you bring Maria's computer.
Possibly Maria get's an updated scene tied to Nesrot Quest
Martinia Press is added as a new job and completely unrelated to any of the characters already in game
Unlock Beggar store even if you choose Shasha, but no new Shasha content.
Speaking of Sarah I noticed during the update if you choose her, when the main male mentions she still has a card to claim, she never took it when you choose to eat her out, or give her an orgasm through her anus.

But personally if Sarah gets in update I am hoping it has something to do with her willing to give the main male anal like Rachel and Miss Taylor.

But seriously of the sisters I really hope Amy's quest is continued as well. With the Nadine side quest we saw how she reacted when she saw the main male getting his reward from Nadine. hopefully after the pic with Derek being revealed to her she will actually start acting like less of a stuck up bitch and maybe be nicer to her stepbrother cause no offense to Amy fans Jack does have a point about Amy due to her attitude.

As for Nesrot quest I am so hoping that both he and Maria get that update since those two seem to be tied to the hip.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
thx for ms taylor guide and i did all class of jet but jet didn't give annie quest to me.
why im 30 day don't have much time until bug 35 day
what do i do?

Hentaikage

Jul 31, 2017
thx for ms taylor guide and i did all class of jet but jet didn't give annie quest to me.
why im 30 day don't have much time until bug 35 day
what do i do?
Do u read walk through ? I mean not in game folder.
There is another walk through of this OP's and it's more complete . Go to page 1. That actually help me . Enjoy! :D

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I seem to be having a few bugs. The first one is that Amy's quest won't start. Her boyfriend and his girl are in the bar, but don't do anything. Secondly, after Dad is back, I'm given a chance to confess to Maria, but everytime I do the scene loops over and over again. Any ideas?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I read finished but still do not understand what to do. catching cats wasp maze i still don't know how to do
You need to go in maria's room at night and touch her next money as soon as you go outside home a girl will still money from you you can find her in easttown bottom right alley in night time approach her she will tell you to find suspicious packages you can see them in walk through with map markings and timings find them give it to that girl in alley and do her mini games and increase stealth

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I seem to be having a few bugs. The first one is that Amy's quest won't start. Her boyfriend and his girl are in the bar, but don't do anything. Secondly, after Dad is back, I'm given a chance to confess to Maria, but everytime I do the scene loops over and over again. Any ideas?
For amy mission download v 0.6 its not bug in there so basically save game when you see amys bf in pub save game load it in v0.6 do mission save and then load that save your current version of game

BlinksOnce

Aug 2, 2017
You need to talk to maria in labs right after completing mission when shes talking with dr robson
I am having the exact same problem. I think he meant that right AFTER giving Maria the data, which starts the scene when Dr. Robson and Maria talk to Mc, the scene would end with the MC saying that he should not go to school and should go talk to Maria. Then IMMEDIATELY after that line, the MC would be teleported back inside his home after talking to Ms. Robson and Maria. Then if we tried to leave the house, the MC would say that he needs to talk to Maria still, which prevents the MC from leaving the house EVERY DAY. Then when you talk to Maria in the house, she just complains about the laundry and dishes.

Basically, we are trapped in the house with no way outside, in which the MC "needs to speak with Maria" and Maria complains about chores.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I am having the exact same problem. I think he meant that right AFTER giving Maria the data, which starts the scene when Dr. Robson and Maria talk to Mc, the scene would end with the MC saying that he should not go to school and should go talk to Maria. Then IMMEDIATELY after that line, the MC would be teleported back inside his home after talking to Ms. Robson and Maria. Then if we tried to leave the house, the MC would say that he needs to talk to Maria still, which prevents the MC from leaving the house EVERY DAY. Then when you talk to Maria in the house, she just complains about the laundry and dishes.

Basically, we are trapped in the house with no way outside, in which the MC "needs to speak with Maria" and Maria complains about chores.

You need to talk on monday after maria ask you that on monday she needs to talk in morning she will talk to you take you to labs you need to steal data from computer talk with maria and dr in labs then you both go home and maria would be literally standing on door blocking your way inside talk to her go in your room use pc but important thing is you have to do this mission before 45 days in game or before dad returns home or else you would get bugg

E

edv

Guys I need helped as i screwed up and I'm quite far in the game.

When I entered the teacher's house at dawn and saw Roland with her I accidentaly pressed escape and now I can't progress with teacher's storyline. Can I edit the save somehow or do I have to play the game from the beginning? Or does someone has a spare save?
I did the first Nesrot quest with blocking the window in school, got the 4th card I believe for Sarah (action with her and her blue-haired friend) and then I went to teacher's house and made this mistake.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Guys I need helped as i screwed up and I'm quite far in the game.

When I entered the teacher's house at dawn and saw Roland with her I accidentaly pressed escape and now I can't progress with teacher's storyline. Can I edit the save somehow or do I have to play the game from the beginning? Or does someone has a spare save?
I did the first Nesrot quest with blocking the window in school, got the 4th card I believe for Sarah (action with her and her blue-haired friend) and then I went to teacher's house and made this mistake.
Well sorry to say but have to do that mission again from last save watch your fingers next time and if you want a complete save in which all quest are completed its on page 1

E

edv

Yeah unfortunately I didn't make multiple saves... My bad. Thanks for help though.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I read finished but still do not understand what to do. catching cats wasp maze i still don't know how to do
for the cats you need to catch them all before the timer runs out. For the wasps you need to avoid them without getting stung to many times. For the maze you need to find the exit before it ends. Though in each stealth mini game they tell you exactly what you need to do for each.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017

I'm going to write down a numbered list of exactly the steps that should happen. Can you confirm for me what number in the list is not happening for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mikely

Jul 28, 2017
How can I get to sleep? Game is a bit clunky so I don't know if I am doing it wrong or I need to really wait until night doing 20 things a day.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes