Angmir

May 29, 2017
How can you see Policewomen DP scene in game ? I saw in CG rip that there are 2 phases of this scene in files

1) Cop riding MC while sucking Morgan
2) Cop getting DPed by both

In game however I only saw 1). Any ideas ?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
How can you see Policewomen DP scene in game ? I saw in CG rip that there are 2 phases of this scene in files

1) Cop riding MC while sucking Morgan
2) Cop getting DPed by both

In game however I only saw 1). Any ideas ?
If you took the time to look back only 7 posts earlier you would have read this.

Based on your description .....

If you are looking at the CG file posted on the OP the only images from this version that are not in the game are the few images that show your character and Morgan doing a DP on the police woman. I think this was meant to be an extension of the scene that is in the game but maybe the developer changed his mind, or didn't realize he didn't add both parts. I created all the videos in the CG file on the OP and I added this "extension" to the video.

Reactions: Angmir

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I did see both that scene (the one where he shoots people & the one where he talks to warren) and told her the truth. I have had sex with her and performed the laundry scene as well, all quests are about as far as they can get it this current version. Is there a specific time to see it? or a chance for it to happen? Also I meant the scene where you eat her out. That's what I never got.
Please read posts, I already answered this for you about 2 posts back from when you posted this response.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
how can sasha be unlocked if we choose sarah?
Hey Cyrus, I have an answer for you on this. If you chose Sarah you can set up your save file to continue the Shasha quest line whenever BON releases more content. However you won't be able to view the train scene with Shasha because you already missed your window (it must happen right after you choose her).

On the other hand if you choose Shasha, you can set up the save file to let you view the scene with Sarah and get her keys and also let you continue both quest lines. Below I've outlined what to do depending on what choice you made.

If you chose Sarah
---------------------
Edit the following variables in your save file.
Set #57 SASHA QUEST = 1
Set #50 Relacion SHASHA. = 25
Set #187 Amor Shasha = 5

If You chose Shasha
-----------------------
Watch the scene with her on the train
Save game
Edit the following variable in your save file:
Set #70 Preparativos cita = 20
Go upstairs in Your home and the scene will Trigger with Sarah as if you chose her. You will get her key.

In either case you can now continue the questline of both Sarah and Shasha

Reactions: BaiFei

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hmmm, honestly I never thought about this. Probably because there really is no content after the train scene with Shasha. I'll take a look and see if it is possible to set the flags for both. Now that you've brought this up it also has me wondering if we can both Choose to interfere with Christian and Sandra and also choose to record it for Daisy. Also, can we betray the foreman's wife and cover for her at the same time opening up both quest lines. Great question that's really got me thinking now. If I come up with something I'll post it.
Looks like no dice with the Sandra events. The same variable is used to set what happens in all three choices.

If you choose to interfere: #144 SANDRA EVENTO = 4
If you chose to record it: #144 SANDRA EVENTO = 5
If you choose to watch: #144 SANDRA EVENTO = 6

Since there hasn't been any content added yet to either choice I don't know what will happen in the future, but my guess is you'll probably be able to continue whatever quest you chose and then at some point you can modify this variable back to one of the other values and start the corresponding quest too.

I'll come back to this when more content is added for Sandra

Reactions: Legend V1PER

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What is the variant that represents the range of the shooting shop?
Not sure what you mean. Range is not defined by a variable. It is defined by the gun you are using. If you are referring to Aim, the stat you get when you complete a mission, then the number is 146

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Y
Hey Cyrus, I have an answer for you on this. If you chose Sarah you can set up your save file to continue the Shasha quest line whenever BON releases more content. However you won't be able to view the train scene with Shasha because you already missed your window (it must happen right after you choose her).

On the other hand if you choose Shasha, you can set up the save file to let you view the scene with Sarah and get her keys and also let you continue both quest lines. Below I've outlined what to do depending on what choice you made.

If you chose Sarah
---------------------
Edit the following variables in your save file.
Set #57 SASHA QUEST = 1
Set #50 Relacion SHASHA. = 25
Set #187 Amor Shasha = 5

If You chose Shasha
-----------------------
Watch the scene with her on the train
Save game
Edit the following variable in your save file:
Set #70 Preparativos cita = 20
Go upstairs in Your home and the scene will Trigger with Sarah as if you chose her. You will get her key.

In either case you can now continue the questline of both Sarah and Shasha
Thank you ill try save edit as i reach home today :)

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
i give both cards
dawning when i go ms taylor apartment message ms taylor is awake.
what do i do?
how do i get points to start ms taylor event?

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i give both cards
dawning when i go ms taylor apartment message ms taylor is awake.
what do i do?
and where can i learn stealth skill pls detail guide
Last I checked you didn't need stealth for this. The first time around you were supposed to have

1) Put the sleeping pills into her infusions (The most top right spot in her apartment in the Kitchen)
2) Get the picture of her boobs and leave.

Normally if she awoke (meaning you choose the masturbate) you would just leave no consequence. Not sure if this was changed or not.

Then after the first time you were supposed to go back again after using the pills.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes