Benson

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, it probably has already been asked a while ago but it seems like I missed it.
Im stucked at the Maria questline, after we spend the Sunday at the beach and she rewarded me in the night it says I should see her in the morning. I know how the quest should continue from a previous version but in my current save files I cand find her, they are probably bugged or smth
Does anybody know if I can tweak some variables to progress the quest or reset it ( or at least finish it)
Help would be appreciated )

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm doing the mission of the hospital, on the second day, I was sent to the 3rd floor, to clean the rooms 1,3,4,6,8 (in this the bath is taking a bath) but the problem is that in rooms 6 and 8 there is no Nothing to clean Can someone help me?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
It's an issue with the tilesets. He messed it up this version. It's been fixed in the mod, but I haven't done a just bugfixes build.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I set on 5 (saveeditonline.com) but not helping :F eh. I dont want try again mission with Maria. Maybe i wait for version 1.0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well it worked for me though but if you just want key to her room i already posted the method which i had personally tried and it worked aswell

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I need to see her one more time.
True many side characters are pretty hot just hoping they might get involved somewhere in dad's mission maybe lets wait for it bon is pretty unpredictable he always comes up with some unique ideas thats why this ge is fun to play even being buggy

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
True many side characters are pretty hot just hoping they might get involved somewhere in dad's mission maybe lets wait for it bon is pretty unpredictable he always comes up with some unique ideas thats why this ge is fun to play even being buggy
I'd Laugh out loud if one of the females the MC banged for a side quest was indeed his aunt. Heck I would laugh if Angie the women you can possibly get pregnant during the Jet mission was in fact your aunt.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I'd Laugh out loud if one of the females the MC banged for a side quest was indeed his aunt. Heck I would laugh if Angie the women you can possibly get pregnant during the Jet mission was in fact your aunt.
Tbh that woman was pretty hot and pretty tuff aswell for mc i hope there is more of her and can bang her like visiting her house or anything like that

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes