Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
in order to have access to this you need to have done the following

1) given sarah the previous 4 cards
2) finished all of jet's special lessons
3) rescued Jet and have done the hospital scene.

When you have done these three you will get an item with a photo of jet in your inventory. From here use the item and you will end up calling jet. She will give you her home address and tell you when to come to her home. Go to her home and she will at first give you a reward for saving her, then tell you about herself and issues. She will then tell you that something that was stolen from her is at Angie's home from which it will mention for you to sneak in at night and do this the house number is 7 and it is in the high neighborhood.

Make sure you have rope in your inventory seeing as you will need it to a pre mission in order to do said mission, and above all make sure you have decent stealth because if your stealth is too low if you enter the room where you can get the tiny card xorlax the girl who has it will wake up and you will be killed.
I did all that and now i'm at a point where I should give jet the papers... but I can't go upstairs in her apartment

Reactions: Krull

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I did all that and now i'm at a point where I should give jet the papers... but I can't go upstairs in her apartment
Once you finished getting the papers that is the end of the jet line. You will have to wait until BON updates her mission chain.

Reactions: Emojis

asscrust

May 30, 2017
Is it only me or does the game run super fast? Its so hard to control the character and the H scenes last for like 3 seconds.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Once you finished getting the papers that is the end of the jet line. You will have to wait until BON updates her mission chain.
thanks for the help but now im stuck on maria...after the scene were she wakes me up... I can't find her in the morning

edit- found her work place... but now i cant leave the house without talking to her and I can't find her

edit 2- fixed it just had to do maria quest before day 45

Last edited:
Reactions: ballzak

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Okay, I am nearing completion of a "perfect" run of this game. I have a few observations and tips that I am going to share (mostly for people who are new to the game or starting new playthroughs), but first...

THANK YOU BALLZAK!!!

The primary reason that I struggled with my earlier attempts at playing this game was the nature of the walkthrough that is included in the game download. While I appreciate the fact that BON creates a walkthrough and includes it (I am a paetron), the one he has written isn't exactly easy to understand, and it fails to address a few really important things (not to mention failing to mention most of the hidden content and side quests). I had actually started re-writing BON's walkthrough when I discovered Ballzak's masterpiece. Saying that it made things easier is a colossal understatement. I would have checked it out a long time ago, but I didn't realize that the walkthrough link on page 1 was different from the one included in the download folder. IMO, the text next to the walkthrough download should be giant, flashing bold text saying "DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE IN THE DOWNLOAD FOLDER AND WAY BETTER!"

Okay, now for the new player tips. There are a number of bugs in this game, but most of them aren't game-breaking. Here's what I have to share:

1. If you are on your computer uploading videos or studying at night, don't rapidly click on stuff. If you rapidly click on a computer action that you do in the hour before 23:00, the game will try to process it at the same time it does the "teleport you back to your room" action at 23:00, and you will get stuck with a black screen. The only way I've found of getting out of this is to exit the game and reload and earlier save. So, if you're on your computer at night, take it slow with the mouse clicks.

2. Get Jet's quest done before Dad gets home on day 45!!! This is one of the things that absolutely killed me on an earlier playthrough. I was following BON's walkthrough, and I got to the part at the end of Maria's quest (which is dependent on Dad's) where it says "If you saved the girl locked in the house of Annie while you recovered the papers of Jet, Aiko will be there (if not, she will not appear again)." Welllllll shit.... I hadn't done Jet's quest yet, so I hadn't saved her. As a completionist, that really killed things for me. So, don't delay Jet's quest. Work on Rachel and Sarah's questlines, and then move on to Jet as soon as you can. Remember, once you finish her lessons, you can't go to her store at night until you've finished the part of Sarah's quest that introduces you to Nesrot and Jacqueline.

3. Finish Daisy's recess quest before you finish Beth's. Those extra 8 relationship points may not be super important in the future... but who knows. This has been covered in this thread quite a bit, but BON's walkthrough doesn't address it at all (Ballzak's does).

4. Make sure that you advance Sarah's quest to the point where you have the sex scene with Rachel in the bathroom (while trying to find the location of the party) before you finish Caroline's recess quest.

5. The sex scene that you are supposed to get with Miss Taylor (once you complete her questline) is broken in the Windows version of this release, but you can still see it (I think it's the same scene) by "distracting" Miss Taylor during Nadine's recess quest. So, if you want to see it, finish Miss Taylor's quest line before you finish Nadine's recess quest.

6. Don't finish Sandra's recess quest until you've done everything else in the game. I chose to stop after doing it 14 times, but you can probably finish it and just avoid talking to her at the bus stop. Advancing it past that point will force you into making a choice that will open one quest line while possibly closing off another one (and possibly two other ones). At this point, there is basically no content for any of these paths, and that makes he quest an ideal one to do after you've done everything else and want to make a save to carry into future versions.

Thanks again to Ballzak as well as the numerous other folks who have posted helpful information in this thread.

abdursan

Jun 18, 2017
If I do not want to be limited by the number of days
For example dad will be back on the 45th day, can you change the value to extend dad back to the day?
I would like to ask, to amend the value of the day, will have an impact on the game ??

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
If I do not want to be limited by the number of days
For example dad will be back on the 45th day, can you change the value to extend dad back to the day?
I would like to ask, to amend the value of the day, will have an impact on the game ??
If you change correct variable correctly because messing with days and hours can make game buggy if you dont do it right and certain events can be missed or messed up because some quest are days and time based in this game so make sure you change correct variable and dont over do changing variables for example if you change maria's in love and relationship over 500 then while bathroom handjob scene gets messed up(maybe there is update in that in future ) and even maria would say yes for coming on date with mc but all you would get is black screen so basically not saying you cant change but be careful while changing

Reactions: ballzak

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
6. Don't finish Sandra's recess quest until you've done everything else in the game. ....
This is a really good point. I never thought about this when writing the walkthrough. If Sandra's quest line still isn't updated in the next version I'll make sure to note this.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
5. The sex scene that you are supposed to get with Miss Taylor (once you complete her questline) is broken in the Windows version of this release, but you can still see it (I think it's the same scene) by "distracting" Miss Taylor during Nadine's recess quest. So, if you want to see it, finish Miss Taylor's quest line before you finish Nadine's recess quest.
Can you let me know which version you are playing?

I know this works on the Mac version but I don't believe it works on the windows version. I've looked at the code for both and the code in the Mac version to trigger this does not exist on the Windows version.

Also, my walkthrough is not 100% accurate on this part. You are correct you can trigger this scene in two ways (on Mac only). When I wrote this note in the walkthrough I was so relieved to finally figure out how to trigger it that I didn't realize there were two ways. You can trigger it during the Nadine mini game or can you trigger it by talking to Ms. Taylor to go back to class. I'll correct when next version comes out.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes