Ne013

May 14, 2019
Still anybody doesn't fix that fucking after Joanna sex scene bug?(I can't open phone and doesn't leave house)
press esc go to your items/essential items on the left/click on phone click on your potrait/problem solved PS nothing happens after it. Shows TEST which i dont know what it does

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
this is a painful overhaul. One of the re-playable parts of the game was the freedom that RGP gave you. Now it is a VN with tons of of pointless walking back and forth. 15 days of cards? I am just going to start cheating like mad and see if I can bypass things. 1 action per day really with no choice of which action you want to take that day. The writing revamp is a significant upgrade but the new system is hard to like.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Kinda agree with you tbh but you have to remember that in previous versions you needed to use the walkthrough 24/7 to know what to do next not to mention that every quest lead to another in the previous versions,but now you just have to pop out your phone and read your next step also in the previous versions we could've have sex with anybody because we maxed their relationship points and went to their houses.
And again talking about freedom, before having sex with every character in the game you had to do their quests,max out their relationship points,on previous versions you needed to give them gifts to be able to go balls deep into them.
That is just simply untrue. You could just as well for example in the Brenda questline walk a little bit through the forst and find the ingredients you needed. RPG Maker is a platform of exploration. If you don't like that part, stay with Ren'Py. Now BoN could just as well stick with Ren'Py as he got rid of pretty much every puzzle in the game in the revamp. If people need a walkthrough, more power to them but claiming you could only progress with a walkthrough is just not true. There are just people who enjoy puzzles and exploring and others who do not.

Yes he got rid of the grind of visiting schoolmate X to improve relationship 1 point but instead gave us all the grind for packages and made out of the rather unique Sarah path with all the time different quests a bland gather package get H-content.

Yes, the grind for money and gifting was sometimes annoying but you could circumvent most of the time by just visiting or dating the characters. Gifts generally accelerated the process but even then you needed to know somewhat their personality to give them the present that had the most effect.

The main issue many people have is the linearity of everything. You could earlier go after certain characters but avoid others to some degree and it had some parallelism to it.

It's almost as if this alpha stage is an introduction that never ends, because the game guides you through everything. It breaks the immersion of an open world rpgmaker game. It would've been much better in a Renpy format though.
Absolutely. That is the core issue. It feels like a never ending tutorial. The game aspects are gone mostly. And yet his promise to get rid of the grind was not fulfilled (look at the sarah card thing now and replay it in 2.1. It has gotten way worse)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ha I’m glad I’m not the only one who felt that way

I was basically waiting for the tutorial area to be over...for hours

and then...the realization hit me...

Reactions: Aioria619

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
That is just simply untrue. You could just as well for example in the Brenda questline walk a little bit through the forst and find the ingredients you needed. RPG Maker is a platform of exploration. If you don't like that part, stay with Ren'Py. Now BoN could just as well stick with Ren'Py as he got rid of pretty much every puzzle in the game in the revamp. If people need a walkthrough, more power to them but claiming you could only progress with a walkthrough is just not true. There are just people who enjoy puzzles and exploring and others who do not.
Yes you could've just walk through the forest for like forever until you found the ingredients, that's why you needed the walkthrough most of the times to know exactly what to do, if you didn't use it you could've search something in a wrong place instead of searching in the right place.

I kinda agree with the dating but this is an alpha release so until the final release of the revamp we don't know what could be improved.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Yes you could've just walk through the forest for like forever until you found the ingredients, that's why you needed the walkthrough most of the times to know exactly what to do, if you didn't use it you could've search something in a wrong place instead of searching in the right place.

I kinda agree with the dating but this is an alpha release so until the final release of the revamp we don't know what could be improved.
You are really exaggerating the forest part. It was not that big and again exploring and trying to find something is way more engaging than bringing package from A to B x15 to get your adult content. That is just the way it is. Another example: BoN downgraded the difficulty of changing Rachel's exam answers massively. Was that necessary? I don't think it was. It was a part of the game and was fun and you didn't need a walkthrough for that mission either. So yeah, I feel that BoN really missed the mark regarding core parts of the revamp. Can he improve that? Maybe, but that would need a revamp of the revamp to some degree as to fix Sarah he would need to change the whole family storyline because it's all in a linear fashion tied together and in order to progress you have to grind through finding all these stupid packages for Nesrot. That is just a big mistake on part of BoN. We can only wait and see what lessons he takes from the impressions of the revamp. Here on F95 for example the rating of his game fell down by 1 star after the revamp...

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well, Guys what i can say...
All i see in REVAMP it 70% from Main Game and 30% it new art...
I not undestend why Dev disede crerate re-worked edition...
But if he disede do it why he add content from "
old" Game when? O_O

Warlord21

Dec 12, 2018
Hello do i have to redownload the whole game evertime he updates it or is there a file that i jst download and add to the game
thanks for answering in advance

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Now it turns out that Laura is not a virgin because she masturbates with a dildo the size of the mc's cock. I do not mind sleeping with whores. But adding some virgin women improves the game a lot.
Even the scene was already made, I do not understand the author because I do not leave the story of Laura intact if it was very well developed

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
All right pals let's make things clear because I see there's people who still complains about the Revamp:
So basically BoN said that the whole Revamp thing it's gonna take forever to complete it that's why BoN released the Revamp so we all can take a look of the new stuff that he did to the game(aka new characters, new map) and he promised to bring new updates every month or two with new stuff every time.
For anyone that still doesn't understand this is just an ALPHA/BETA release it's not the final version and of course it's gonna have tons of bugs and glitches that's why we all are gonna wait for the bug fixes BoN will release soon,my advice is DO NOT start the game now wait a few weeks maybe a month until he releases the final version of this update with every bug fixed so you can play it without coming here and saying "there's a bug here and there's bug there" and start pointless discussions of how lame BoN is and how lame the Revamp is.
Yes, but what you mention does not make sense. they are paying him, he is not doing it for free. You can not get an alpha from a game that has been developed for years. It is not enough justification to get an alpha full of errors when the goal of the renovation was to eliminate them, the people who defend and continue to donate this game with luck in 6 months will have the content that had the previous verification with luck. And he had not mentioned that he would receive updates per week?

Reactions: Nightphysics
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes