Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But i was under impression the revamp only contained better graphics and bug fixes.. not a complete redone of the story and removal of some essential game mechanics that made this game special. Even the character personality where changed witch made it weird if you played all previous chapters before and now the revamp made everything ackward.

It felt like a completely new game instead of a revamp.

It is gonna take allot of time to get this revamp back to content that was present in version 0.21 also with mnl 2 close by. it would have been better to rep up previous game and then move on to mnl 2

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
And now people are reacting to what he has delivered. What is exactly wrong with that? I don't get the complaining about people criticizing the game. It just sounds like people trying to be galaxybrains on f95...

What didn't you get? He delivered a busload of crap.

Just went to Jason and found a NEW mom. Who asked for this?

We asked for

- no more bugs
- less grinding
- a gallery
- proper English

AAAAAAAAAND... what did we get?

- tons of bugs
- less content
- grinding
- less interaction with characters
- no gameplay at all
- and last but no least a BUGGED GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Aioria619

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think your missing we got a great intro.. that dance animations is not something easy to make. creating something like that took a huge amount of time.

I hope we get something soon with nadine she was one of my favorite girls in previous chapter and 3some with pam and nadine can only be better now.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
What didn't you get? He delivered a busload of crap.

Just went to Jason and found a NEW mom. Who asked for this?

We asked for

- no more bugs
- less grinding
- a gallery
- proper English

AAAAAAAAAND... what did we get?

- tons of bugs
- less content
- grinding
- less interaction with characters
- no gameplay at all
- and last but no least a BUGGED GALLERY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not going to comment on this, because it's obvious you didn't really properly read what I wrote...

Mar 25, 2018
why are people complaining here and not on BoN's patreon page? why would BoN care about the opinion and ideas of the people here when they are not the ones paying him to do this game, unless of course you're a paying patreon? you can whine all day and night here and nothing will absolutely change

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I wouldn't mind the linearity so much if there was at least a couple quests going on at once....like literally all you can do for the majority of the game is pass time until night and afternoon while slowly navigating a large map that has nothing in it...over and over again

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
why are people complaining here and not on BoN's patreon page? why would BoN care about the opinion and ideas of the people here when they are not the ones paying him to do this game, unless of course you're a paying patreon? you can whine all day and night here and nothing will absolutely change
I never get these type of comments. "why are people commenting on a forum or website set aside specifically for commenting on things?"

basically asking "why are there messages on a message board?" "why are there comments in a comments section?"

Mar 25, 2018
I never get these type of comments. "why are people commenting on a forum or website set aside specifically for commenting on things?"

basically asking "why are there messages on a message board?" "why are there comments in a comments section?"
what i asked specifically is why are people complaining here and not on his patreon page? i'm not after people commenting on here since as you said this is a site for commenting, what i can't understand is why are the complaints about the game directed here and not on the developer's page

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
"i acknowledge that this is a place set aside specifically for commenting on this game, and yet I'm puzzled as to why people are using this place set aside to comment on this game

to comment on this game"

Reactions: Nightphysics

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
what i asked specifically is why are people complaining here and not on his patreon page? i'm not after people commenting on here since as you said this is a site for commenting, what i can't understand is why are the complaints about the game directed here and not on the developer's page
BoN has a Patron-only Discord Channel. I'm sure are lot of people here who are complaining and pointing out the flaws of this re-release arealso doing so onthat Discord Server.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well...You have your problem right there....
99% of the people on this site doesn't have a Patreon account.
And because 99% of the people haven't payed a penny ever to something on Patreon they aren't allowed on things like Discord.

And not only that, but have you read all those messages in the last 50+ pages?... The amount of double posts and just Shit.
They don't even go to the trouble to read a couple pages back or use a search function, you really think that those people will create a account on Patreon and send a message to a creator....

Those people want to complain, and to have somebody else fix it for them while they complain a little bit more.
They don't want to put effort into something.

While the other 1% does in a logical way.
They pay on patreon, they send BoN a message on Patreon with constructive tips and what's wrong or go on his discord channel and report these things there.

Like i said before.
F95 and Logic/Common Sense isn't really something that exists :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life Revamp Alpha 0.001 Fix3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes