FlamelA

Sep 30, 2017
Well...You have your problem right there....
99% of the people on this site doesn't have a Patreon account.
And because 99% of the people haven't payed a penny ever to something on Patreon they aren't allowed on things like Discord...
So one, I don't normally comment here because I use the search function - I think most people who don't comment do that which is definitely more people than do use the forums if you go by some of the views and likes.

Two, I can only speak for myself but if any game here wows me via, story, graphics or gameplay I drop money into that games patreon if there is one. I'd like to think others do the same for games they liked here.
-----

Edit - Lastly I only saw your comment because I was trying to see the latest feed back on the game with regards to any bugs. Last time I checked this game was a mess with no quest log even and multiple quest lines that messed up if you did things out of order.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Playing the revamp and wanted to do Ms.Turner quest, after the scene where she fantasies about f*king MC all visits after that Finish whith the same scene. How Is possible to advance ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So one, I don't normally comment here because I use the search function - I think most people who don't comment do that which is definitely more people than do use the forums if you go by some of the views and likes.

Two, I can only speak for myself but if any game here wows me via, story, graphics or gameplay I drop money into that games patreon if there is one. I'd like to think others do the same for games they liked here.
-----

Edit - Lastly I only saw your comment because I was trying to see the latest feed back on the game with regards to any bugs. Last time I checked this game was a mess with no quest log even and multiple quest lines that messed up if you did things out of order.
it's still that way but now the quest are one after an another, in a order that you can't really decide on who focus first, and also are more grindy because now MC is a delivery boy for anyone, there aren't puzzle or stealth missions(at least for now), just 10/20(it depends how you count go in two different places before completing the quest to Jet) times you need to be a delivery boy for Jet and other 15/30(same problem here) for Nesrot/Sarah...

like i usually say about this revamp: This game got revamped for being playable/easy for brain-dead people...

Reactions: J..D and Aioria619

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
The only thing I think this game desperately needs is an ingame quest tracker so you can atleast get an idea of what you need to do or where to go, or atleast a decent guide. I know the old version has one, but since its relaunched, I feel it could use a new one from the creator as a baseline for the fans to fill in as it updates (but really, I feel with a relaunch it should have had a quest system in place from the getgo).

Thats my 2 cents

Reactions: Jarul

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
it's still that way but now the quest are one after an another, in a order that you can't really decide on who focus first, and also are more grindy because now MC is a delivery boy for anyone, there aren't puzzle or stealth missions(at least for now), just 10/20(it depends how you count go in two different places before completing the quest to Jet) times you need to be a delivery boy for Jet and other 15/30(same problem here) for Nesrot/Sarah...

like i usually say about this revamp: This game got revamped for being playable/easy for brain-dead people...
Well,
It's come to the right site in that case:devilish:.

I mean give 10 people on this site a choice between
-RPGM game with amazing story, amazing character and amazing setting BUT you will have to grind levels and actual play the game
Or
-A simple Ren'py click fuckfest with the same incest story like the other 932 ones and characters that are in 23 other games. AND everything can be done with spamming the mouse button or holding CTRL.

Well, 8 out of them would choose the second one simply because they don't want to put effort into something.
Not saying that they are wrong or anything like that.... personal preferences and all :p
But i do think that it's a shame.... Adult games, but most people are only interested in the Adult part of it..

Back on-topic.

Progressed a little in my own Bug-fix version of 2.1.
I've read back a couple hundred pages last night on this thread and got a nice summary of the problems that still exist in the game, so right now in the process of fixing those without breaking something else.
After that, back to the bug-hunt for "unknown" bugs :rolleyes:

dyanezv

Oct 4, 2017
The only thing I think this game desperately needs is an ingame quest tracker so you can atleast get an idea of what you need to do or where to go, or atleast a decent guide. I know the old version has one, but since its relaunched, I feel it could use a new one from the creator as a baseline for the fans to fill in as it updates (but really, I feel with a relaunch it should have had a quest system in place from the getgo).

Thats my 2 cents
You have the ''?'' icon on facebook app

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
Seems one of the bugs relates to Rachel and Jack. So I have 2 different saves. One where I did 0 quests inside the school until after Jack returned, and the other is where I did all the quests I could before Jack returned. The problem is this:

On the first Save, when you have attemped first time round to tell Amy about her BF, when you next go to school and start Rachels quests to change her exam answers, it skips to where Jack and the Principle talk about your grades, and you walk out and follow rachel to complete spying on Jack. After that, you can't finish Rachels quest.

Second save, I went to school at night to do the quest for rachel involving finding chrisitian and the principle. The same problem happens again, once I get close to the principles office, it cuts to Jack and the Principle talking, and you have to complete that quest. And once it is done, you are outside the school, and cannot reenter.

Not sure if this bug still completes rachels quest or not, as I still got the HJ and BJ at my house. Still weird, may start the game from scratch once the full release is done.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How to call someone on phone the phone icon is not working
I dont think this part is implemented yet. atleast i could not get it to work either.

Before i used the fix pathes i could do the night scene with lory or whatever the step sister name is but now i cant make her cum during her sleep event anymore ?? This happened after i applied the patch. also during the 2nd scene where she takes the milf book she speaks stuff in spanish i dont understand what she says the event during 2nd milf scene was also not triggering this time, before she disspaears with the book in her room.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well,
It's come to the right site in that case:devilish:.

I mean give 10 people on this site a choice between
-RPGM game with amazing story, amazing character and amazing setting BUT you will have to grind levels and actual play the game
Or
-A simple Ren'py click fuckfest with the same incest story like the other 932 ones and characters that are in 23 other games. AND everything can be done with spamming the mouse button or holding CTRL.

Well, 8 out of them would choose the second one simply because they don't want to put effort into something.
Not saying that they are wrong or anything like that.... personal preferences and all :p
But i do think that it's a shame.... Adult games, but most people are only interested in the Adult part of it..

Back on-topic.
Progressed a little in my own Bug-fix version of 2.1.
I've read back a couple hundred pages last night on this thread and got a nice summary of the problems that still exist in the game, so right now in the process of fixing those without breaking something else.
After that, back to the bug-hunt for "unknown" bugs :rolleyes:
So sad and yet so true...

back on topic: I'm sad that Jack became such a soulless bastard...i mean you think that even if his kids are just a conseguence of a "very slow research" he may still love them a little, or at least don't be the same kind of parent that Jack's parents were with him and trasform him in a gangster...i mean that he would give the parental love that he never had...but no in the revamp in a jerk 24/7, while in ver2.1 is still human-ish/protective over Sarah and MC.

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
Why did you ignore the game history? Why did you change the base of the game? No one is satisfied. Everyone is waiting v2.2. beggar fooled everyone

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So sad and yet so true...

View attachment 307092
View attachment 307093

back on topic: I'm sad that Jack became such a soulless bastard...i mean you think that even if his kids are just a conseguence of a "very slow research" he may still love them a little, or at least don't be the same kind of parent that Jack's parents were with him and trasform him in a gangster...i mean that he would give the parental love that he never had...but no in the revamp in a jerk 24/7, while in ver2.1 is still human-ish/protective over Sarah and MC.
Since the story is now changed maybe the event with his parent did not occur like it was in previous game, maybe this time around his parent could actually be the good one.

The way this game is now maybe we need to forget what ever happenend in previous episodes since everything is now changed. We need to see what ever he has planned now, may not even be the same how it was played previously.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Since the story is now changed maybe the event with his parent did not occur like it was in previous game, maybe this time around his parent could actually be the good one.
i think that the flashback was one of the best things in the game...it gave us soo much introspection in Jack's past, you don't forgive him, but at least now we know that he had a bitch mother who didn't want him around(and tricked him so he would be forced to join some kind of strict-school), a girlfriend who cheated on him, a father that didn't want invest in his future who was full of debts because his baker-shop didn't work but he wasn't going to give up on it...and his only actual loyal friend's mind was already in "criminal mode"

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone know if gallery in this new version will also have entire scenes (with dialogs etc.)?
Gallery with just videos and images is so pointless when you can extract it all yourself in couple of minutes :(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes