Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Patreons voted for a revamp already without bugs...al
and yet the newer version still has bugs in it. But that aside had I known this was going to happen I would have kept all the previous versions I had. Loved the game so much I seriously kept versions back as far a 1.5 to the current 2.1 just to bypass some bugs.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
and yet the newer version still has bugs in it. But that aside had I known this was going to happen I would have kept all the previous versions I had. Loved the game so much I seriously kept versions back as far a 1.5 to the current 2.1 just to bypass some bugs.
maybe i'm racist(i prefer to call myself "just weirdly curious"...but i feel like most of spanish-developers, have tons of problems with bugfixing and spelling to the point that i ask myself how bad learning English in Spain?

but back to the game: I love Alex u.u the only good thing that the revamp did is giving more space to Alex u.u

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
maybe i'm racist(i prefer to call myself "just weirdly curious"...but i feel like most of spanish-developers, have tons of problems with bugfixing and spelling to the point that i ask myself how bad learning English in Spain?

but back to the game: I love Alex u.u the only good thing that the revamp did is giving more space to Alex u.u
Honestly I didn't mind the errors in translation. Some of them I found outright hilarious especially when Rachel in the beginning said "Mother of mine" when Christian opens a can on the main male.

But seriously though I have to ask this. Some people said the main male in the new game is a beta compared to the one in this one. While his personality is somewhat changed and the change in height he had I honestly don't see him as a beta. He is still banging the ladies and he is still hung like a horse.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Honestly I didn't mind the errors in translation. Some of them I found outright hilarious especially when Rachel in the beginning said "Mother of mine" when Christian opens a can on the main male.

But seriously though I have to ask this. Some people said the main male in the new game is a beta compared to the one in this one. While his personality is somewhat changed and the change in height he had I honestly don't see him as a beta. He is still banging the ladies and he is still hung like a horse.
i don't have problems with spelling, just feels weird that someone can write neiborhood but not downtown xD

I think that MC is still shocked by the change of residence, or more naive, but beta? hard to say...maybe more Omega(in the wolf-pack terminology an Omega-wolf means someone who is between an alpha and a beta and usually helps to negotiate between alphas and betas but pretty much lives in his own way, kinda a loner but in a huge group, present only when is needed) ... in ver2.1 MC is more like "okay i lost my V-card, people recognize that i have a mandingo-cock, time to bang anyone with tits"(you can choose to fuck Chloe that is a transexual/futanari/sissyboy with tits)

Reactions: Tsukimaro

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017

i agree. now he is a normal kid that is adapting to a new school, and he is taking into consideration what Alex and Warren said to him in the beginning. in the first game, it didn't make sense that he was in that school and city for so long and suddenly he starts fucking every woman in town.
In my opinion, Christian trying to get his fangs on Sarah was the real turning point for him and something triggered in him.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
is the blowjob scene the last scene with marble the auto shop lady? It would be extremely disappointing to never be able to fuck that ass....

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes