jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
did begger not implement all of the teachers? even with the test mode I can only fuck the history,and art teacher to completion.

Sep 6, 2018
so does anyone know why there are two versions of this game? I mean, here is the abandoned one where its at v2.1 + Extras and then there this one v0.001.3 Alpha. what I want to know is, is the abandoned one gonna continue or not? because the game came up on the latest update chart and idk why. I mean, I played the abandoned one first and love it because of the right corner girl pic plus there were animation and they were fu*kin hot af and I mean fu*kin HOT. then a few years later the v1.3 alpha show up on the latest update and made me wonder why there are two? also, which one is the real version.

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
so does anyone know why there are two versions of this game? I mean, here is the abandoned one where its at v2.1 + Extras and then there this one v0.001.3 Alpha. what I want to know is, is the abandoned one gonna continue or not? because the game came up on the latest update chart and idk why. I mean, I played the abandoned one first and love it because of the right corner girl pic plus there were animation and they were fu*kin hot af and I mean fu*kin HOT. then a few years later the v1.3 alpha show up on the latest update and made me wonder why there are two? also, which one is the real version.
The 1.3 is the revamp and 2.1 is the original

Reactions: SuperKingdomHigh

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
good I would like to know if someone already reached this point with AMY ??? I do not know what to do to talk to her after seeing her boyfriend with Chloe and she does not believe me of what's left in ???? I go again to talk with Nesrot in the club and it repeats an infinite loop again. 307558

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Hi It's been a while since I last played MNL. I see that it got a revamp but I also see the last version was 2.1.

My question is basically was 2.1 the finale of the game and/or does the revamp continue were 2.1 left off?

how I see this question played with but not answered directly.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Is v 2.1 still going be updated or is the dev going to be updating the revamp only?
Beggar has his entire focus on the new revamp version of the game, so this version is essentially abandoned. So the revamp is the version that you would need to start on, after everything has been polished up.

Mar 27, 2019
Beggar has his entire focus on the new revamp version of the game, so this version is essentially abandoned. So the revamp is the version that you would need to start on, after everything has been polished up.
Damn I had hoped that he would finish the game first and then revamp it to run better... I like it alot and from what I have read about the revamp it is very buggy so I don't know what to do ... they just released the revamp the other day and now they have a revamp with bug fixes is this what is going to happen with all the games or just a few... Damn they said that the revamp game would get a update every week till it gets back to v 2.1 but how many bug updates is that going to be with each game update....

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Damn I had hoped that he would finish the game first and then revamp it to run better... I like it alot and from what I have read about the revamp it is very buggy so I don't know what to do ... they just released the revamp the other day and now they have a revamp with bug fixes is this what is going to happen with all the games or just a few... Damn they said that the revamp game would get a update every week till it gets back to v 2.1 but how many bug updates is that going to be with each game update....
I have started working on a complete bug-fix version when the Revamp released.

Almost all the bugs that were reported on this thread in the last 500+pages have almost been squished out at this stage, some of them are being a little bit annoying.
Fix A...Hmmm..Shit C doesn't work anymore..
Fix C...Hmmm Now F doesn't work anymore.
Remove fixes...Now A, C and F doesn't work anymore !!!!:mad::mad:
But that's this game, everything affects everything...

And looked back a lot of weeks on his Discord channel also gave me a solid amount of Bugs, so that's also on the list.

Lot of work.
But able to play this game without bugs and crashes....Will be worth it.

Reactions: liegad

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
Held off on downloading this for quite a long time due to bugs. Since this is the final version I thought I'd give it a go. Unfortunately the MEGA link is down for the full 4GB version. Would someone be willing to re-upload the full version to MEGA please?

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hi, I wonder if someone could help me

Sometime ago, in this thread, I saw a "Gallery Saves", that was multiple saves for every scene of the game. Since the thread keep growing I cant find it anymore, could someone link it to me? I've been looking for a long time xD

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I wonder if someone could help me

Sometime ago, in this thread, I saw a "Gallery Saves", that was multiple saves for every scene of the game. Since the thread keep growing I cant find it anymore, could someone link it to me? I've been looking for a long time xD
That gallery is on @stray monkeys signature, search for his post to find them if he didn't remove it.

betamagnet

Oct 8, 2018
Why the game got abandoned? Is it because of the revamp? What happen i though the new update will be released this october?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 307780 who is this again and how do you get the scene?
that would be Annie from the first Jet mission where you are getting the family registry for her. As for how you get that scene in the old game all you have to do is do the home invasion mission for getting Jet's registry and before you finish the mission you get it scene it is mandatory for it to happen.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It may be abandoned but its still a great game, way better than the 'remake' imho, bugs and all. Here you get a ton of content, likeable characters, a fun story line, great art and solid playability ... especially with the Mod & Cheats. I like the music and sound better in this version too and hearing Nightcore's cut of the '89'rs GO GO GO' at the start always brings a smile to my face.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes