Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I love this game and was worried the revamp would be a mistake. To be honest well I enjoyed the revamped it felt too linear, almost like a renpy game wrapped in rpgm. I honestly think beg should continue with 2.2 and throw in some of the changes.

What I liked about the revamp
1. The new house- it never made sense that a right hand man of the mob lived in a suburban house.
2. The better rpgm models.
3. The new Characters were nice
4. Interesting to have Sasha part of Nesrot’s Family.
5. Better quest line for Rachel
6. Maria not a complete B from the get go

What I did not like
1. Lack of freedom to do multiple quests at once
2. Did not like that your the new kid and have no friends.
3. Missed the conversations and recess quests at school.
4. Felt too much like a different game with some old characters.
5. Missed the cheat jar
6. Missed some of the grind.
7 new sex system was both good and bad.

Overall would love to add some of the changes made but with the old story and maybe build a better story for Beth.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I love this game and was worried the revamp would be a mistake. To be honest well I enjoyed the revamped it felt too linear, almost like a renpy game wrapped in rpgm. I honestly think beg should continue with 2.2 and throw in some of the changes.

What I liked about the revamp
1. The new house- it never made sense that a right hand man of the mob lived in a suburban house.
2. The better rpgm models.
3. The new Characters were nice
4. Interesting to have Sasha part of Nesrot’s Family.
5. Better quest line for Rachel
6. Maria not a complete B from the get go

What I did not like
1. Lack of freedom to do multiple quests at once
2. Did not like that your the new kid and have no friends.
3. Missed the conversations and recess quests at school.
4. Felt too much like a different game with some old characters.
5. Missed the cheat jar
6. Missed some of the grind.
7 new sex system was both good and bad.

Overall would love to add some of the changes made but with the old story and maybe build a better story for Beth.
"6. Missed some of the grind." You sir, are a special type of man

Also, looks like you can do multiple quests at once in the revamped version, except right now there just aren't many quests.

Reactions: NG12345 and iamreek

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
"6. Missed some of the grind." You sir, are a special type of man

Also, looks like you can do multiple quests at once in the revamped version, except right now there just aren't many quests.
The game has turned the french fry style quests into a massive bowl of mashed potato's. However the only thing that remains similar is that Sarah once again has become the glue that binds all of them together but on a larger scale.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
The game has turned the french fry style quests into a massive bowl of mashed potato's. However the only thing that remains similar is that Sarah once again has become the glue that binds all of them together but on a larger scale.
Literally, every time it would get interesting the game would send you off to find another tinymon card.

Didn't feel too grindy though, and at least when you went to pick a few up it would advance another plot point. On second thought, maybe it's not Sarah who's the glue, but the heart of the cards you must learn to believe in.

Besides that, I actually like the linearity as it exists right now for two reasons:
1) If you didn't play previous versions of the game and follow the walkthrough linearly and exactly the game would bug out or you'd miss scenes. BoN fix to this was the less elegant approach; instead of working to make sure the quest lines mutually worked together and didn't bug out, just script them linearly and tie them together. Problem solved, but maybe it could've been solved while keeping some more of the branching paths

2) A big reason for the linearity of the first new version is the lack of the specific character content. The only linearity is with the school quest and the family quest, which both introduce and develop a lot of characters, but don't add in the quest lines and scenes from the older version. I have a feeling as the game develops all the characters will be spun off into their own independent questlines greatly reducing the linearity. Honestly having two main questlines to follow that spin off into a bunch of independent questlines sounds like a great design decision, allowing for a content center while still giving players a lot of choice.

ka1to

Jan 26, 2018
Okay, why can I not get into the school? It isn't letting me do anything (and yes it's the intro..part)

grettichihara

Aug 31, 2017
someona have the full save of this abandoned version? cause im stuck and i want to have the other 2 sisters but i only have Maria and Sarah

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
people have been asking this but I have not seen answers how close was this game to finishing before beggar started revamped or is this game technically finished

Mar 31, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of My New Life Revamp Alpha 0.001 Fix3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
the game is slow for the Android and it doesn't go up when I move my finger out and I don't know where the school cuz the game is not allow me to explore my area to know where the school when the class Runs Out of Time

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the game is slow for the Android and it doesn't go up when I move my finger out and I don't know where the school cuz the game is not allow me to explore my area to know where the school when the class Runs Out of Time
unfortunately, i can't make the game faster for you and the school was somewhere in the sout-east iirc.

Reactions: tianzi2020

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Anyone can pass the save version 2.0 when I just started? I want to do all the searches of each one (if it can be to be a member of nesrot to do Chloe's thing). I want to play version 2.0 and 2.1 with a know before everything (it would be 1.9 if possible full save complete).

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i complete nadine quest. but she is not at home, when i come her house
Did you change any value of Nadine status (Love, Relationship)?
If yes, try to lower the values, usually this happens when the Love or Relationship values is too high.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes