Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i complete nadine quest. but she is not at home, when i come her house
Did you change any value of Nadine status (Love, Relationship)?
If yes, try to lower the values, usually this happens when the Love or Relationship values is too high.

Zyx7

May 24, 2018
need help with Sophies quest. I am not able to pick the parcel from pharmacy or from amaria. Working for amaria also not working.

I like the new version but didn't like the idea of putting school so far from home.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I dont know how... but i my rachel event where she asks me to get comics never triggered... so i was never able to progress story with her... but we had full blown diff scenes?.. fix?

Fabbbb

Mar 17, 2019
Somebody help.
I can't start Laura stoery line after Sara story line.
pls. and if anyone have a save Laura plese GIVE IT TO ME.

Mar 27, 2019
Somebody help.
I can't start Laura stoery line after Sara story line.
pls. and if anyone have a save Laura plese GIVE IT TO ME.
your best bet is a walkthrou ... when I played this game I used a walkthrough and followed it to the letter was the only way to finish it.... was hoping they would have an update by now for this game but looks like the revamp is the thing being updated

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm having a problem with pams quest. I'm at the part where I'm gathering evidence. After I get the evidence I'm supposed to go to recess and she is supposed to tell me to meet her at the restroom....but she doesn't. she just says "hey cute boy" the dialogue won't even start. Is there a way to save edit around that?

I followed the instructions in the walkthrough and I did the next step in the quest, catching the stalker, but still, when I go to recess she just says "hi cute boy" so the issue seems to be the recess thing

Anyway around that? whats causing it? can i just skip to the home visits?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
So theirs a bug that if u love and gain affection of Rachel before her comic retrieval event... then the event of getting the comic wont trigger and ur stuck... how do i proceed if this happens?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So theirs a bug that if u love and gain affection of Rachel before her comic retrieval event... then the event of getting the comic wont trigger and ur stuck... how do i proceed if this happens?
If this happens then use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and lower Rachel's love. Try the values: 180, 190, 210 and 220.
Also from Walkthrough:
You can visit Rachel at home during the afternoon on weekdays, morning and afternoon on
weekends. WARNING: Do not go to another date with her only home visits.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Just realized i cant move on with story without having the Amy part done.. when i caught Derek her boyfriend i picked up vial but didnt see water cooler glow... so i had moved on their.. now no glow.. wt do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes