Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
HOW do u use save files I add them but they not showing
First run the game and make a dummy save.
Let's say you want to add file8.rpgsav, run the game, make a save at slot 8, close the game, copy file8.rpgsave to www\save folder and replace when asked, run the game and load form slot 8.

Gradatoe

Jun 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to edit the dates example day 29-Monday, i messed up by going to far ahead :s and need to go back a couple of days. I tried opening individual .Json files but cannot find the right one. Saveeditoronline isn't really helpfull either

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the dates example day 29-Monday, i messed up by going to far ahead :s and need to go back a couple of days. I tried opening individual .Json files but cannot find the right one. Saveeditoronline isn't really helpfull either
You can use RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65, select from menu Advanced to activate switches and variables, go to variables and you can find Hour and Week Day, first two variables.
ATTENTION: make a backup of your save before the use of RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65.
Edit: in order for RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65 to work right you must open the save form within the www\save folder.

Reactions: Gradatoe

Gradatoe

Jun 29, 2019
You can use RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65, select from menu Advanced to activate switches and variables, go to variables and you can find Hour and Week Day, first two variables.
ATTENTION: make a backup of your save before the use of RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65.
Edit: in order for RpgMakerSaveEdit v.0.65 to work right you must open the save form within the www\save folder.
TY this was preciscly what i was looking for~!
Also thanks for the explanation!

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Hoping some modders for this game can help me. New to modding rpgmaker games and I'm trying to open this game up in rpgmaker MV. I'm running firebane's mod, the game file works and seems to be properly unpacked (can see all the folders). But after moving the project file into the www folder and trying to open it, it seems to be missing all the tiles and sprites among other things. It doesn't indicate any errors or anything, but it also doesn't run when I hit play test.

Any help would be much appreciated.

diego rabelo

Jun 28, 2018
me ajude por favor, na segunda cena de mármore eu não consigo achar a chave do carro para levar para ela, como eu?
Eu olhei para todos os arbustos e nada.

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
please please i need save file before pussy fight progress , is any kind who wants to share it please

Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
Does anybody has the link for version 2.0 unofficial Android port? I have been searching for hours now but can't find it...

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
But its only this game I have issues with ? Some parts it works how it should (first floor of house) and others (second floor) run at 3-4 fps
It does not mean that every game lags .The games with good graphics requires powerful system to play.The part of game that have good graphics will lag.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes