FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
But wouldnt that lag the scenes not the actual gameplay ?
The gameplay lags because lot of process runs to make next scene trigger.If your device is not powerful enough it will lag.I also played this game only issue i have faced is game freezed sometimes.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I've been modding the game quite a bit (firebane's version, for personal use) as I've been playing, despite not being able to fully resolve the issue I mentioned I had a few pages back. That said I kinda went beyond my original expectations as I started enjoying it, so I thought maybe some might want it too. I'm not sure how to make a patch like firebane though so if someone could guide me through it, I'd possibly be able to upload it here when I'm done for those interested. Use is at your own risk though, I've tried to test it but I only did so with my save files (nesrot mafia).

That said, it wouldn't interest everyone. I did technically change some stuff, removing a few scenes that to me border on pointless NTR. I did try to make everything make sense though, so it's mostly not random shit. I didn't keep a changelog since I didn't expect to make so much changes but I'll try to list the changes I have made.

Added(repeatable and new access to gated events):
- Third floor house expansion, given as a reward for winning pussy fights and modeled after russian girls rooms, where all visit scenes from fighters can be played, even if you are not part of the right mafia. Gave them all basic story, personality and reason to be there too so it doesn't feel random or out of place. 7 girls I believe, biggest addition I made.
- Charles prostitute/jet/marge scenes can be replayed after original visit, without charles, as individual home visits regardless of who you chose.
- Sarah mall scene put into the normal mall, so it can be repeated (after sarah's quest is completed).
- Car repair girl's blowjob scene is repeatable after completing 20 work day quest and changing job. She will be waiting in your parking lot to try to get you to come back to work for her. ;)
- Crazy fangirl blowjob scene put into your home parking lot. Don't worry, she deactivates and can be reactivated by talking to fangirls outside.
- You can now sneak into teracotta's female changing room to get a repeat of daisy's changing room scene, as well as a peek at kayla and Lucy.
- You can now sneak into Shasha's place for repeatable sleep touch.
- Extra jet training course after completing her quest to help make sex minigame less time consuming.
- Made it so that you get much more hospital visits when you get injured so you can see all the scenes. It's still rough wip though due to the way BoN coded things in the first place (nested ifs for days).
- More stats on the phone check stats page.

Changed:
- Substantial overhaul of time consumption to a lot of things (sex, jobs, quests, checking webcams, etc). Many things that consumed a full time period now take 0 or 1 hour to do. Moving around the city shouldn't consume time (except bus, too lazy to change that pointless travel method).
- Fixed ridiculously low chance on shower scenes, tv scenes and most importantly dates. No longer is there a measly 2.5% for extra rachel date scene.
- Extended time you can visit almost all girls. For the most part, you will not be kicked out of their house for small things like handjobs.
- Lunch break "rewards" don't consume the lunch break. You can still leave via teachers.
- Made MC movespeed faster after doing some common things. Too many things change speed back to normal though so it isn't consistent. But if you learn the places (like parking car at home), you can move around more efficiently.
- Increased pussy fight betting and shooting range rewards.
- Increased how many midnight sleep visits you can do with family.
- Various small bug fixes (i don't think i got the gamebreaking ones, but still nice).

Removed(possible dealbreakers):
- Removed tyna pussy fight loss scene with futa. Made her get disqualified from re-participation for not wanting to go through with sex.
- Currently reworking parts of Nadine's quest. Mostly removing Beggar's obnoxious self-insert from the sex stuff while keeping what makes sense. Biggest unsalvageable loss will probably be his scene with rachel's mom, though I'm also contemplating making Mike disguise himself to take his place instead.

I've for sure made more changes than this, this is really top of my head. I still have quite a few ideas of what to add too (I noticed what I believe is a locked gyna scene for example). I might remove more as I see fit too, though nothing I deem crucial to story progression or character development like say stuff with rosalva.

Anyway, let me know if this interests you guys. Or if you know what files I need to copy for the patch.

Last edited:

rexrogers

Oct 16, 2018
Save files are not working. I paste them in save folder and then restart the game but no. slot is empty. please help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Save files are not working. I paste them in save folder and then restart the game but no. slot is empty. please help
Try this: run the game, if you don't have any save start a new game, when you be able to save, make a dummy saves until you cover all save slots of the game, exit game, copy and paste the saves that you download or form older version of the game to save folder, replace when asked, run the game again and now you can see and load the saves.

Reactions: rexrogers

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 379004

I CANT SAVE , PLEASE HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO :'(
You can't save during the pussy fights. Not sure why BoN brings up the save prompt on sleep but he put in the script to disable saves. Most likely something he forgot to take out. In any case, don't worry this is normal. You can save after you finish the fights.

Krenanrian

Nov 2, 2017
I've been modding the game quite a bit (firebane's version, for personal use) as I've been playing, despite not being able to fully resolve the issue I mentioned I had a few pages back. That said I kinda went beyond my original expectations as I started enjoying it, so I thought maybe some might want it too. I'm not sure how to make a patch like firebane though so if someone could guide me through it, I'd possibly be able to upload it here when I'm done for those interested. Use is at your own risk though, I've tried to test it but I only did so with my save files (nesrot mafia).

That said, it wouldn't interest everyone. I did technically change some stuff, removing a few scenes that to me border on pointless NTR. I did try to make everything make sense though, so it's mostly not random shit. I didn't keep a changelog since I didn't expect to make so much changes but I'll try to list the changes I have made.

Added(repeatable and new access to gated events):
- Third floor house expansion, given as a reward for winning pussy fights and modeled after russian girls rooms, where all visit scenes from fighters can be played, even if you are not part of the right mafia. Gave them all basic story, personality and reason to be there too so it doesn't feel random or out of place. 7 girls I believe, biggest addition I made.
- Charles prostitute/jet/marge scenes can be replayed after original visit, without charles, as individual home visits regardless of who you chose.
- Sarah mall scene put into the normal mall, so it can be repeated (after sarah's quest is completed).
- Car repair girl's blowjob scene is repeatable after completing 20 work day quest and changing job. She will be waiting in your parking lot to try to get you to come back to work for her. ;)
- Crazy fangirl blowjob scene put into your home parking lot. Don't worry, she deactivates and can be reactivated by talking to fangirls outside.
- You can now sneak into teracotta's female changing room to get a repeat of daisy's changing room scene, as well as a peek at kayla and Lucy.
- You can now sneak into Shasha's place for repeatable sleep touch.
- Extra jet training course after completing her quest to help make sex minigame less time consuming.
- Made it so that you get much more hospital visits when you get injured so you can see all the scenes. It's still rough wip though due to the way BoN coded things in the first place (nested ifs for days).
- More stats on the phone check stats page.

Changed:
- Substantial overhaul of time consumption to a lot of things (sex, jobs, quests, checking webcams, etc). Many things that consumed a full time period now take 0 or 1 hour to do. Moving around the city shouldn't consume time (except bus, too lazy to change that pointless travel method).
- Fixed ridiculously low chance on shower scenes, tv scenes and most importantly dates. No longer is there a measly 2.5% for extra rachel date scene.
- Extended time you can visit almost all girls. For the most part, you will not be kicked out of their house for small things like handjobs.
- Lunch break "rewards" don't consume the lunch break. You can still leave via teachers.
- Made MC movespeed faster after doing some common things. Too many things change speed back to normal though so it isn't consistent. But if you learn the places (like parking car at home), you can move around more efficiently.
- Increased pussy fight betting and shooting range rewards.
- Increased how many midnight sleep visits you can do with family.
- Various small bug fixes (i don't think i got the gamebreaking ones, but still nice).

Removed(possible dealbreakers):
- Removed tyna pussy fight loss scene with futa. Made her get disqualified from re-participation for not wanting to go through with sex.
- Currently reworking parts of Nadine's quest. Mostly removing Beggar's obnoxious self-insert from the sex stuff while keeping what makes sense. Biggest unsalvageable loss will probably be his scene with rachel's mom, though I'm also contemplating making Mike disguise himself to take his place instead.

I've for sure made more changes than this, this is really top of my head. I still have quite a few ideas of what to add too (I noticed what I believe is a locked gyna scene for example). I might remove more as I see fit too, though nothing I deem crucial to story progression or character development like say stuff with rosalva.

Anyway, let me know if this interests you guys. Or if you know what files I need to copy for the patch.
This is pretty awesome. A patch like this would be great. I miss playing this version of the game. I really don't like the revamp so far

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes