Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
It's actually your v2.0 walkthrough. I followed it line for line. Although it says to buy the card to avoid possible bug. It never game me the option to buy the card from Richard. Just did the punch scene straight away. How would i know if my save is corrupt? Really don't want to have to start all over again haha.
Thanks anyway for your response
Some things changed in version 2.1 so download the walkthrough for version 2.1.
If you want upload your save, i'll check it and if i can i try to correct it, if errors exist.

Bigdavebiggs

Jul 3, 2019
Some things changed in version 2.1 so download the walkthrough for version 2.1.
If you want upload your save, i'll check it and if i can i try to correct it, if errors exist.
Where can i find the walkthrough for version 2.1?
And i wouldn't know how to haha. I just play the game through a website called gamcore. Never found a way to download a version. Apologies. Thanks again

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Where can i find the walkthrough for version 2.1?
And i wouldn't know how to haha. I just play the game through a website called gamcore. Never found a way to download a version. Apologies. Thanks again
The link is on the first page: and the link for the game

Bigdavebiggs

Jul 3, 2019
The link is on the first page: and the link for the game
Sorry I'm a bit clueless when it comes to some IT stuff. So I've downloaded the 4gb file, now how do I actually go about playing it? Do I need a program or something? Thanks for your help

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry I'm a bit clueless when it comes to some IT stuff. So I've downloaded the 4gb file, now how do I actually go about playing it? Do I need a program or something? Thanks for your help
You need a program to unzip the file, you can use the 7zip ( ) it is free.

Dependable_223

Jan 3, 2019
The revamp wont have lucy and sarah content anymore. so i will be sticking with this version from now on, since the new revamp is just plain pathethic.. and lazy even mini games from this original was more thought put in to it then his new revamp autoplay..

His latest verison has such low amount of content that my bet will be when he will be scrapping his revamp too due too lag of patreon funds..

suckchim

Apr 22, 2018
does anyone know which engine or software BoN used to create the characters for this game? or did he make them himself?

Fastp

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know why the Negative Dream dont start i followed the walkthrough but it doesnt trigger or is there a switch that i can activate with rpgmakersaveedit

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone know why the Negative Dream dont start i followed the walkthrough but it doesnt trigger or is there a switch that i can activate with rpgmakersaveedit
I'm not sure what a "Negative Dream" is, are you playing the original version or the revamp? Because the revamp has his own thread, you should go ask there if that is the case

Fastp

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sure what a "Negative Dream" is, are you playing the original version or the revamp? Because the revamp has his own thread, you should go ask there if that is the case
I play the original version and in the walkthrough the negative dream should trigger after finishing amy quest

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes