Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Looking at the walkthrough it mentions a Rosalva quest, what I want to say is who is Rosalva and where is she?
Because she isnt in the recess so I cant start the quest.
From walkthrough.
Go back to Old Quarter and retrieve the keys you dropped in Ms. Taylor´s mailbox (you can do
this the next day morning because when enter Old Quarter you teleport back home) Save
Here after school if the day is Friday.
(At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
there is a bug here, to fix it: Save the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested.
Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the
square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you
didn’t fix that might bugs Caroline quest later on game).

Bi-Han

Dec 31, 2017
The walk-through states "Do not start any other quest before you finish Rachel, Maria, Dad and Sarah’s Quests." However, some quests need to be completed in order to continue, does anyone know if continuing those quests bug the game?

Creunivel5

Apr 15, 2019
Since the author is now working on a revamp, is this even worth playing it? Like, is it close to finished, does it have a satisfactory arc for the mom or is it better to just wait for revamp?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
The walk-through states "Do not start any other quest before you finish Rachel, Maria, Dad and Sarah’s Quests." However, some quests need to be completed in order to continue, does anyone know if continuing those quests bug the game?
Yeah sorry for that, i forgot to change this part, you have to complete all the quests you mention and also you have to complete Laura and Amy quests. Almost all the quest in this version is related to each other, for example you can't finish Allison's quest if you didn't finish Beth's quest before, or the negative dream is not activated if you didn't finish all the quests related to your family (Maria, Dad, Sarah, Laura, Amy, also negative dream is not activated if you choose Warren Mafia).
In conclusion the best way to play this version, is to follow the quests line to avoid any problems.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Since the author is now working on a revamp, is this even worth playing it? Like, is it close to finished, does it have a satisfactory arc for the mom or is it better to just wait for revamp?
I think it is worth to play it, after all, since this version is abandoned, is one playthrough only and you don't have to repeat it and the revamp have not much of content yet.

Bi-Han

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah sorry for that, i forgot to change this part, you have to complete all the quests you mention and also you have to complete Laura and Amy quests. Almost all the quest in this version is related to each other, for example you can't finish Allison's quest if you didn't finish Beth's quest before, or the negative dream is not activated if you didn't finish all the quests related to your family (Maria, Dad, Sarah, Laura, Amy, also negative dream is not activated if you choose Warren Mafia).
In conclusion the best way to play this version, is to follow the quests line to avoid any problems.
Word. Thanks for the walk-through, it's very helpful.

Reactions: Kertug

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
From walkthrough.
Go back to Old Quarter and retrieve the keys you dropped in Ms. Taylor´s mailbox (you can do
this the next day morning because when enter Old Quarter you teleport back home) Save
Here after school if the day is Friday.
(At this point of the quest normally triggered the appearance of Rozalva at next Friday,
there is a bug here, to fix it: Save the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested.
Use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 and set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true “check the
square”. Then you can find Rosavla at recess to start her quest at later time, also if you
didn’t fix that might bugs Caroline quest later on game).
Thanks! I was avoiding everyones quest and focusing on the family quest but I wanted to have it ready to start the other quest by doing the recess requisite.

In my last playthrough I found a blackscreen bug when you start the second part of Daisy's quest, after the party when she blackmails you to clean for her. I was doing it before the crime lords quest, was that because I didn't advance enough or it was a random bug?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks! I was avoiding everyones quest and focusing on the family quest but I wanted to have it ready to start the other quest by doing the recess requisite.

In my last playthrough I found a blackscreen bug when you start the second part of Daisy's quest, after the party when she blackmails you to clean for her. I was doing it before the crime lords quest, was that because I didn't advance enough or it was a random bug?
I am not sure, but it might be the reason,
a lot of bugs are created from wrong playthrough.
Personally i never experienced a black screen bug.

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
She should normaly appear some time after you do the Ms Taylor Quest (where you save her from Ronald, with the help of the police).

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for your walkthrough Kertug
Although I enjoy playing without one by trial and error learning by myself this game has too many bugs xD.
So thanks for everything to you and the dev for this awesome somewhat bugged game.

Reactions: Kertug

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
So , Im at Tyna Quest but the Walktrough says thats i need a save from version 1.5 , what i do because i dont want to screw my game
Tha walkthroughs says possible black screen bug (SAVE BEFORE ENTER THE OFFICE POSSIBLE A BLACK SCREEN BUG),, did you face that bug? If not, then continue the game normally.

Reactions: pinchewe71

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
Tha walkthroughs says possible black screen bug (SAVE BEFORE ENTER THE OFFICE POSSIBLE A BLACK SCREEN BUG),, did you face that bug? If not, then continue the game normally.
No bro , thanks i just that i was scared to loss all the progress or something , thanks for your hard work in the walktrough , peace

pinchewe71

Jul 7, 2018
ok so now i think i bug beths quest (i follow all the walktrough to this point, i speak to marcus in the day 140 about he and the principal) , im in the russian gang but when i speak with svetlana nothing happen and i cant progress , thats means i fuck up the quest or i can solve it???
help!!!
edit: i remember that when i click the door doesnt say is the same

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
ok so now i think i bug beths quest (i follow all the walktrough to this point, i speak to marcus in the day 140 about he and the principal) , im in the russian gang but when i speak with svetlana nothing happen and i cant progress , thats means i fuck up the quest or i can solve it???
help!!!
edit: i remember that when i click the door doesnt say is the same
After the talk with Svetlana did you go to talk with receptionist in the rooms area? (if i remember correctly the room are to the left side).
If you still can't progress you can upload your save and i'll check it.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes