Mar 27, 2019
Well thanks anyway. Worth a shot...
Have you just started playing this game if so after you get your room key from the step mom you can leave after you get trasported to your room at 22 but the game will always teleport at 04:00 or 05:00 if you notice just after the transport it is now 06:00 right when you wake up for school...I always wondered what happened for that 1 hour it took to tansport back to your room...

Jan 25, 2019
Have you just started playing this game if so after you get your room key from the step mom you can leave after you get trasported to your room at 22 but the game will always teleport at 04:00 or 05:00 if you notice just after the transport it is now 06:00 right when you wake up for school...I always wondered what happened for that 1 hour it took to tansport back to your room...
Nahh I've been playing for a while. The point is that I like to do the grind part (I am following the walkthrough), what I do not like is to keep moving the MC everywhere. This part sucks.
But alas, just for fun/waste time hahahhah
Thanks

Mar 27, 2019
Nahh I've been playing for a while. The point is that I like to do the grind part (I am following the walkthrough), what I do not like is to keep moving the MC everywhere. This part sucks.
But alas, just for fun/waste time hahahhah
Thanks
they have a mod or cheat i think on here that allows the change of time I use it to keep from teleaporting at 22 or at 0500 time ... just watch for when you start a quest if it get close to the times back up the time a little ... but then again some quest won't start til a certain time like jets quests most of them are to be done after 22 i think

Jan 25, 2019
they have a mod or cheat i think on here that allows the change of time I use it to keep from teleaporting at 22 or at 0500 time ... just watch for when you start a quest if it get close to the times back up the time a little ... but then again some quest won't start til a certain time like jets quests most of them are to be done after 22 i think
Yessss, I use that. But there are quest where the MC gets out exactly at 22-23pm, which means he is going to be teleported home; no matter what. That is why I would like to remove/change this, so he does not get teleported every time.

Another question, I am having problems with Beth's main quest. It started ok (took her to shop, went to sleep, next day at school talked with Tom) but when I got in I did not got the principal anouncement and did not get teleported to the principal's office (I already saw the scene where Mak/Markus bangs the principal). After this I thought "since I already saw, some variable is already changed, ok keep going", so I went to Mark home and talked to him. After this talk, MC is supposed to go to gang's hideout (Dragunov in my case), but when I talk to Svletana she says: "Sorry, the jobs is in the next updates".
Any ideas?

Mar 27, 2019
Yessss, I use that. But there are quest where the MC gets out exactly at 22-23pm, which means he is going to be teleported home; no matter what. That is why I would like to remove/change this, so he does not get teleported every time.

Another question, I am having problems with Beth's main quest. It started ok (took her to shop, went to sleep, next day at school talked with Tom) but when I got in I did not got the principal anouncement and did not get teleported to the principal's office (I already saw the scene where Mak/Markus bangs the principal). After this I thought "since I already saw, some variable is already changed, ok keep going", so I went to Mark home and talked to him. After this talk, MC is supposed to go to gang's hideout (Dragunov in my case), but when I talk to Svletana she says: "Sorry, the jobs is in the next updates".
Any ideas?
If its what i think it is svletana says something about using your rep within the dragunovs to help you or I may have the quest mixed up on one of the quest you use rep with your gang to do something ... its daisy or beth's not sure which ...beth quest has a lot of things to do like steps if I remember right after you talk to markus at his house you should find out something about the beths dad liking dick ...then when you go back to your base talk to svletana or who ever is there you should ask about girls with dicks or something like that...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

Any ideas?
Load your game before talk to Tom outside of school, first go to Marcus home and talk to him, then go and talk to Tom, enter to school to see the principal's announcement.
Make sure you complete Daisy's quest before you go to gang hideout.

Jan 25, 2019
Load your game before talk to Tom outside of school, first go to Marcus home and talk to him, then go and talk to Tom, enter to school to see the principal's announcement.
Make sure you complete Daisy's quest before you go to gang hideout.
Yessss man, worked like a charm. Thank you very much!!!!

Reactions: Kertug
Jan 25, 2019
Now I have another problem, when I talk with Svletana (dragunov gang) I do not have enogh points to trade, and I can not talk with the receptionist at the other room.

Any ideas how to pass this? Tks

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
muttdoggy
This is wrong link! PLS, put in OP this link:
The op is correct. Says "Save Variables". The word "variable" refers to values that can be changed. Most people understand "Save Variables" to mean ways to change your save so you can cheat or get around bugs.
We don't link saves in this thread for a good reason. We have around 100 save game links scattered around the thread. All it takes is using the search bar on the upper right. Type in "save" and look at the results.
And for your info, make sure you're actually right next time you @ me.

Reactions: MRTA

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
would please someone tell me where the fucking fuck square is ... for going on dates ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
would please someone tell me where the fucking fuck square is ... for going on dates ?
There is no square, you can date only Caroline, Rachel, Shasha, and Sarah. If you try to date any other girl you always receive the "meet in the square".

Reactions: Dekix
Jan 25, 2019
If its what i think it is svletana says something about using your rep within the dragunovs to help you or I may have the quest mixed up on one of the quest you use rep with your gang to do something ... its daisy or beth's not sure which ...beth quest has a lot of things to do like steps if I remember right after you talk to markus at his house you should find out something about the beths dad liking dick ...then when you go back to your base talk to svletana or who ever is there you should ask about girls with dicks or something like that...
Yes, the points were used during Daisy's quest.
I am trying to find a way to complete the quest. Quest Completed
Any ideas, please share.... :)

The process was: Talk to beth near your car to start the quest. Next day, go to Mark's house and talk with him. Go to school and talk with Tom. Enter school and see the principal's announcement. Talk with Mark again (at his house). Go to your gang's place to get the tgirl. After the scenes, talk with Tom. Go home and have a scene with Beth.

That's it folks. ;) Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes