@Krul69

May 10, 2019
Screenshot_20190827-004948_My New Life.jpg How? How to escape the fucking PoPo i dont have any option aside to the arrow botton on top. I'm stuck pls someone help me btw i used mobile phone.....Maybe save after escape police chasing would be helpful..:cry::cry:

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I've been modding the game quite a bit (firebane's version, for personal use) as I've been playing, despite not being able to fully resolve the issue I mentioned I had a few pages back. That said I kinda went beyond my original expectations as I started enjoying it, so I thought maybe some might want it too. I'm not sure how to make a patch like firebane though so if someone could guide me through it, I'd possibly be able to upload it here when I'm done for those interested. Use is at your own risk though, I've tried to test it but I only did so with my save files (nesrot mafia).

That said, it wouldn't interest everyone. I did technically change some stuff, removing a few scenes that to me border on pointless NTR. I did try to make everything make sense though, so it's mostly not random shit. I didn't keep a changelog since I didn't expect to make so much changes but I'll try to list the changes I have made.

Added(repeatable and new access to gated events):
- Third floor house expansion, given as a reward for winning pussy fights and modeled after russian girls rooms, where all visit scenes from fighters can be played, even if you are not part of the right mafia. Gave them all basic story, personality and reason to be there too so it doesn't feel random or out of place. 7 girls I believe, biggest addition I made.
- Charles prostitute/jet/marge scenes can be replayed after original visit, without charles, as individual home visits regardless of who you chose.
- Sarah mall scene put into the normal mall, so it can be repeated (after sarah's quest is completed).
- Car repair girl's blowjob scene is repeatable after completing 20 work day quest and changing job. She will be waiting in your parking lot to try to get you to come back to work for her. ;)
- Crazy fangirl blowjob scene put into your home parking lot. Don't worry, she deactivates and can be reactivated by talking to fangirls outside.
- You can now sneak into teracotta's female changing room to get a repeat of daisy's changing room scene, as well as a peek at kayla and Lucy.
- You can now sneak into Shasha's place for repeatable sleep touch.
- Extra jet training course after completing her quest to help make sex minigame less time consuming.
- Made it so that you get much more hospital visits when you get injured so you can see all the scenes. It's still rough wip though due to the way BoN coded things in the first place (nested ifs for days).
- More stats on the phone check stats page.

Changed:
- Substantial overhaul of time consumption to a lot of things (sex, jobs, quests, checking webcams, etc). Many things that consumed a full time period now take 0 or 1 hour to do. Moving around the city shouldn't consume time (except bus, too lazy to change that pointless travel method).
- Fixed ridiculously low chance on shower scenes, tv scenes and most importantly dates. No longer is there a measly 2.5% for extra rachel date scene.
- Extended time you can visit almost all girls. For the most part, you will not be kicked out of their house for small things like handjobs.
- Lunch break "rewards" don't consume the lunch break. You can still leave via teachers.
- Made MC movespeed faster after doing some common things. Too many things change speed back to normal though so it isn't consistent. But if you learn the places (like parking car at home), you can move around more efficiently.
- Increased pussy fight betting and shooting range rewards.
- Increased how many midnight sleep visits you can do with family.
- Various small bug fixes (i don't think i got the gamebreaking ones, but still nice).

Removed(possible dealbreakers):
- Removed tyna pussy fight loss scene with futa. Made her get disqualified from re-participation for not wanting to go through with sex.
- Currently reworking parts of Nadine's quest. Mostly removing Beggar's obnoxious self-insert from the sex stuff while keeping what makes sense. Biggest unsalvageable loss will probably be his scene with rachel's mom, though I'm also contemplating making Mike disguise himself to take his place instead.

I've for sure made more changes than this, this is really top of my head. I still have quite a few ideas of what to add too (I noticed what I believe is a locked gyna scene for example). I might remove more as I see fit too, though nothing I deem crucial to story progression or character development like say stuff with rosalva.

Anyway, let me know if this interests you guys. Or if you know what files I need to copy for the patch.
From where I can download your patch.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
This is pretty awesome. A patch like this would be great. I miss playing this version of the game. I really don't like the revamp so far
Glad I'm not the only one. I still have to finish my personal playthrough though (about halfway atm) and then mod accordingly so it may still take some time. But given I see the post did garner interest I will look into what's necessary to share it when I'm finished. I don't want to get people's hopes up though. Although I regularly mod games for personal use, this will be my first time sharing it and I am still not fully certain which files I will need to share. I will probably try to contact firebane for tips when I'm close to completion.

From where I can download your patch.
Sorry it's not yet available, I was posting first to see if people were remotely even interested given it modifies existing content in what could be a controversial way, in a discontinued game no less. It is still in the works and will probably take a few weeks at least depending on how much free time I have and how much I decide to modify.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireFunk

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how can i give gifts guys?
You can give gifts to some girls, i don't remember all the names but i think you can give gifts to Caroline, Pam and Nadine, you can give the gift when you visit her homes, talk to the girl and from menu select gift.

@Krul69

May 10, 2019
Someone help me to do this mission i need to deliver weed but i can't see any botton thats why i am stuck...i link my save to you guys and maybe after mission done you send me save of progress....

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Someone help me to do this mission i need to deliver weed but i can't see any botton thats why i am stuck...i link my save to you guys and maybe after mission done you send me save of progress....

Backup your save, unzip the one i post, i hope it work, i pass the scene using Windows pc.

Reactions: @Krul69

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Guy. After I stealth ms taylor key, I can't find way to guns store to copy the key. I can't find way to get out from school yard and i'm stuck in school yard. Can somebody tell me what should I do please?

@Krul69

May 10, 2019
Guy. After I stealth ms taylor key, I can't find way to guns store to copy the key. I can't find way to get out from school yard and i'm stuck in school yard. Can somebody tell me what should I do please?
Bro that was a bug i experience that once maybe u should start on your previews save.... b'cuz once u jump on the wall from taylor office room and you walk to the gate it must open. If the gate was locked then it was bug.

Reactions: JAck 66

@Krul69

May 10, 2019
Bro that was a bug i experience that once maybe u should start on your previews save.... b'cuz once u jump on the wall from taylor office room and you walk to the gate it must open. If the gate was locked then it was bug.
Which platform you play the game?

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
Which variable in the game is responsible for ROSALVA. At the break, I can’t start her quest - it’s just standing and it’s not going anywhere.

@Krul69

May 10, 2019
How to finish the driving mission in nadine quest on android. I can't move the truck
I link gamepad so you can use it to move left and right also you need this on rachel mom quest touch screen not working that's why. Btw dont worry about app fucking permission i already removed and change the button

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes