florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Been playing 1.9 and figured I'd snag the last working version prior to the revamp...got it going and I think I might be stuck on Rachel. The comic quest never procs - she always just wants sex during home visits, says nothing at school...any help? Is this a known issue, or did I do something wrong? Checking her stats with the mod, she's at 50 relationship and 2180 love.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Been playing 1.9 and figured I'd snag the last working version prior to the revamp...got it going and I think I might be stuck on Rachel. The comic quest never procs - she always just wants sex during home visits, says nothing at school...any help? Is this a known issue, or did I do something wrong? Checking her stats with the mod, she's at 50 relationship and 2180 love.
When Rachel's quest starts: you have to do only home visits, no date because of a bug, if you date her the love stat goes up to 2000+, you can try to decrease the love stat to 200 if i remember right and do only home visits, also you can use the walkthrough from first page for more info.

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
When Rachel's quest starts: you have to do only home visits, no date because of a bug, if you date her the love stat goes up to 2000+, you can try to decrease the love stat to 200 if i remember right and do only home visits, also you can use the walkthrough from first page for more info.
Thank you! Was using the guide that got downloaded with the game. 2000 did seem a little high, just figured maybe the thresholds had been changed.

yep1010

Jun 12, 2019
I just got the papers for the Jet quest out of Warrens house. The guide tells me to go to the library and make a choice, but the quest is glitched and it replays the scene of her being held at gun point! Is there any way to fix this? Save editor or anything that can be done other than me replaying the whole game. Got it they changed it to her house.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes