Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
please give me save file for v2.1 i lost my save files please help
In order for the save to work do this: let's say you have download a save named "file2.rpgsave", run the game make dammy save at slot 2, close the game or go to main menu of the game, copy the save "file2.rpgsave" in to data\save directory and replace when asked, start the game again and load from slot 2.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, I need some big help, trying to do Maria's quest but Everytime I go to the beach to speak to her she only say I have to leave her alone, I need to know what do to to progress, I already finish all Sarah's and Laura's quest only need to join gang so finish Amy and other's quest like tryna, Daisy etc. Or anyone know other way I can join gang

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
Hi, I need some big help, trying to do Maria's quest but Everytime I go to the beach to speak to her she only say I have to leave her alone, I need to know what do to to progress, I already finish all Sarah's and Laura's quest only need to join gang so finish Amy and other's quest like tryna, Daisy etc. Or anyone know other way I can join gang
Do you follow the Kertug's Walkthrough on first page of this thread? Don't follow walkthrough that comes with game.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
hello, anybody know a way to differentiate between the revamp cgs and the old pics in the game folder/cg rip?
Not sure what's you intention to do that, but you could get boths game CGs and then use a program like SimilarImages to find those repited images.

Reactions: Altar-Turk

SluttyStar

Has anyone seen mine Favorite Teacher?
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I had a lot of difficulties in the quests of this game

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes