Deepdave

Sep 3, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.1+Xtras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2019 (bugfix)
tmp-cam-158570521.jpg do you know how to get past this mini game

Deepdave

Sep 3, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v2.1+Xtras.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2019 (bugfix)
link is ero

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
View attachment 504994 do you know how to get past this mini game
the skill challenge/driving mini game still uses the respective screen areas instead of directional keys.
this shouldn't be that hard to understand.
instead of pressing the <left> key you touch the left part of the screen, instead of pressing the <right> key you touch the right part of the screen.
the arrow icon right next to the phone icon stands for the <pageup> or <q> key.

Deepdave

Sep 3, 2019
this shouldn't be that hard to understand.
instead of pressing the <left> key you touch the left part of the screen, instead of pressing the <right> key you touch the right part of the screen.
the arrow icon right next to the phone icon stands for the <pageup> or <q> key.
no I still don't understand, do I have to keep pressing the arrow near the handphone,
Please, I'm already dizzy here

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
no I still don't understand, do I have to keep pressing the arrow near the handphone,
Please, I'm already dizzy here
if the game expects you to press the <Q> or <PAGEUP> key then yes, touch the arrow button, otherwise not.
if the game requires a <LEFT> or <RIGHT> keypress then touch the respective side of your screen.

sorry, but I can’t express myself more clearly. if you still don't understand, please uninstall this app.

Deepdave

Sep 3, 2019
if the game expects you to press the <Q> or <PAGEUP> key then yes, touch the arrow button, otherwise not.
if the game requires a <LEFT> or <RIGHT> keypress then touch the respective side of your screen.

sorry, but I can’t express myself more clearly. if you still don't understand, please uninstall this app.
hahahhhda... oooh right o right, and thnk u for you

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Not very much:
1. The mechanic of the sex scenes changed (for better) but the animations are the same of the old version
2. Plot slighty changed
3. You can't fuck up character quest anymore (like getting cock-blocked by your family)

Side note: There are still a lot of scenes from the original not implemented yet
Are you saying Revamp has better mechanics and is failproof?

Thanks MrHanni

Mar 27, 2019
Are you saying Revamp has better mechanics and is failproof?

Thanks MrHanni
it depends on what you like the revamp has less bugs than the old game .... I liked the old game better than the revamp but all and all the revamp seems to run better with less bugs than the old game ....they change a few things in the revamp game that I didn't like mainly your sister story got changed ... you can't jack off in the shower now ... they added a maid that I liked but later leaves when your step mom catches her giving you a blow job and fires her...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes