Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
ı cant find ethel forest where it is actually , ı went to high neighboord but ı cant find it
Probably you use the walkthrough that came with the game, you can find a better one. To go to the forest go to new neighborhood and follow the left road.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I started playing this version and I'm stuck I think with Maria? I gave her the package in the morning and came back from school. My walkthrough says that I should talk to her in her room at night, but I cannot trigger this scene?

-The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14).

I can take the keys, but that's it. I don't think it means Maria sleeping either because it is mentioned later in the guide.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I started playing this version and I'm stuck I think with Maria? I gave her the package in the morning and came back from school. My walkthrough says that I should talk to her in her room at night, but I cannot trigger this scene?

-The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14).

I can take the keys, but that's it. I don't think it means Maria sleeping either because it is mentioned later in the guide.
Do you use the walkthrough coming with the game? If yes, then you never going to finish this version.
Look on the first page, there is another walkthrough, it might help you better.

Apr 22, 2019
I'm stuck on the Sarah/Shasha I purchased both expensive jewel/gift and gave to them, but after speaking with Shasha at school entrance. I can't find her (Shasha) anywhere now and wont let me in her home. Is there something I can change with save editor to correct it? I'm playing version 2.1 + extra

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck on the Sarah/Shasha I purchased both expensive jewel/gift and gave to them, but after speaking with Shasha at school entrance. I can't find her (Shasha) anywhere now and wont let me in her home. Is there something I can change with save editor to correct it? I'm playing version 2.1 + extra
Look this post it might help you: #19,783

Aug 1, 2017
hello everyone, I am uploading new videos in a new format with the complete My New Life v2.1 guide

add translation in spanish and portuguese, in addition to a fun webcam playing with my wife

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hi, how are you? I wanted to ask or propose something, imagine if there is a mod where I would add more history and also more women and especially the family where we go, unlocking more content such as sex in the kitchen with Maria or things like that or also that we have sex with Maria hidden from the husband but the husband is at home

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
How many dates do I have to endure before Sarah tells me she has a suprise for me? I took Shasha first and now I'm trying to complete Sarah's quest, but I have to sit through the same date and animations over and over again. I have 11 spares of her key because she keeps giving them to me? What am I missing? I went to the hotel on my second date but now all I get is the first scene where she tells me she isn't ready...

Do I need to do her nighttime quests and make her more submissive?

Edit: I went ont 17 dates now, this can't be right.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2019
There is a days count bug, after the first scene the days increase to 24 or 26, you must edit your save and set the variable 702: DIAS TRABAJADOS TO: 20.
I have tried this method several times on multiple saves without any success, the second quest just doesn't trigger. I actually gave up on it at this point, it's just a scene anyway not game breaking.

Aug 1, 2017
I just uploaded the second part of the guide to %100 of this game to my channel, hopefully give me your support in this Spanish / Portuguese translation project

Reactions: hernan11234kjhgf

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
so why game was abandoned and how much content this game have?
People were complaining month over month about bugs, BoN never seemed to fix any of them and would just continue building on top of his buggy game. Instead of fixing the game, BoN decided to 'revamp' it and somehow made it worse and it has just as many bugs.

Reactions: RavenBlade

Simouluxe

Feb 12, 2019
i have a bug in nadine mission in rachel house
after some time you will go get something to eat and will return. on the way out the MC stuk and the game is bugged. the only that work is the phone.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes