Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Just asking a quick question, is the revamp something anyone can play for many hours without significant bugs? ASsuming no cheats or mods
It is several hours of playing without significant bugs.
Wait for the new version before you play the revamp.

Reactions: box777

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Whats on that new version? something special? gameplay is different?
Gameplay is way different in the revamp version and the game story is completely changed.
Also if you play the version 00003.1 you will face a lot of bugs because BoN due to technical problem has removed the home quests.
So is better to wait until after 22:00 hours Spain time when the new version release.

Reactions: box777

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Can someone give me all the content of the game Decrypted? (CG,Characters,Facesets,Tilesets,etc...)
Since they are not used anymore,and the ones used are updated,i guess is not problem with it...Or at least give me a good decrypter...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone give me all the content of the game Decrypted? (CG,Characters,Facesets,Tilesets,etc...)
Since they are not used anymore,and the ones used are updated,i guess is not problem with it...Or at least give me a good decrypter...
If you search this thread you can find it easily,
nevertheless look here: #14,826

box777

May 10, 2017
Gameplay is way different in the revamp version and the game story is completely changed.
Also if you play the version 00003.1 you will face a lot of bugs because BoN due to technical problem has removed the home quests.
So is better to wait until after 22:00 hours Spain time when the new version release.
wait it releases today?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Ehh am on sarah's quest... And i just had date with her then sex. And the guide in description does not match with my current progress. It says that after i give her card, that i acquired from Jet's quest. I should talk to her and she is like ''I have a boyfriend we gotta end this''. But as i said, i had date + sex and can't seem to find a way to progress further. Did i made some choice mistake? Please help.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ehh am on sarah's quest... And i just had date with her then sex. And the guide in description does not match with my current progress. It says that after i give her card, that i acquired from Jet's quest. I should talk to her and she is like ''I have a boyfriend we gotta end this''. But as i said, i had date + sex and can't seem to find a way to progress further. Did i made some choice mistake? Please help.
Did you use the walkthrough that came with the game?
This is from walkthrough posted in first page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Did you use the walkthrough that came with the game?
This is from walkthrough posted in first page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes i used that one. After i give her card, we go on date. But this guide doesn't apply that.. So am kinda confused, have i done something to get stuck? I don't know.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Yes i used that one. After i give her card, we go on date. But this guide doesn't apply that.. So am kinda confused, have i done something to get stuck? I don't know.
You get the Xorlax card during the Jet quest. Later on Sarah's path during the double date with Roger and Shasha, if you choose to go with Sarah, you try to give he the card again, but she gives you some TLC instead along with her room keys. The next days starts a quest at school for a new card (Lunario). The MC sets up a date with her after he gets the card. You then switch to playing as Sarah to get money from dad and to buy stuff at the mall for the date. During that date you give her the card. If you have done all of that and it still says she has a boyfriend, then I don't know what to tell you. Either you found a bug I never encountered from multiple play throughs, or you aren't at a point in the game you are lead to believe you are. Do you have the keys to Sarah's room?

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
You get the Xorlax card during the Jet quest. Later on Sarah's path during the double date with Roger and Shasha, if you choose to go with Sarah, you try to give he the card again, but she gives you some TLC instead along with her room keys. The next days starts a quest at school for a new card (Lunario). The MC sets up a date with her after he gets the card. You then switch to playing as Sarah to get money from dad and to buy stuff at the mall for the date. During that date you give her the card. If you have done all of that and it still says she has a boyfriend, then I don't know what to tell you. Either you found a bug I never encountered from multiple play throughs, or you aren't at a point in the game you are lead to believe you are. Do you have the keys to Sarah's room?
The whole room key part wasn't there. It just skipped to date with her. Where you described when i play as Sarah and ask daddy for money. So i did something wrong... How to get this double date with Roger and Shasha? Maybe there's still hope not to start over again :)

No i don't have keys for Sarah's room. I can see something shining in there. But i can't get inside. Also i remember by incident entering in some room where was a guy i've never seen before. I beat him up, and take his card, and am like what? Which part of the story this is? So i kinda just moved on from there. Maybe that caused bug to accrue. Was i suppose to beat some guy later on? In his room i guess?

Last edited:

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
The whole room key part wasn't there. It just skipped to date with her. Where you described when i play as Sarah and ask daddy for money. So i did something wrong... How to get this double date with Roger and Shasha? Maybe there's still hope not to start over again :)

No i don't have keys for Sarah's room. I can see something shining in there. But i can't get inside. Also i remember by incident entering in some room where was a guy i've never seen before. I beat him up, and take his card, and am like what? Which part of the story this is? So i kinda just moved on from there. Maybe that caused bug to accrue. Was i suppose to beat some guy later on? In his room i guess?
The Lunario card quest is the one who beat up some d-bag and take the card of give him $$$$. That quest starts the next school day after the double date. Did you go to the party at Beth's during the weekend and set off the stink bomb preventing Roger and Sarah from having sex? That is a precursor to the eventual double date.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
The Lunario card quest is the one who beat up some d-bag and take the card of give him $$$$. That quest starts the next school day after the double date. Did you go to the party at Beth's during the weekend and set off the stink bomb preventing Roger and Sarah from having sex? That is a precursor to the eventual double date.
No i did not do beth's party. Is she the one with the penis? : )

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
No i did not do beth's party. Is she the one with the penis? : )
That is Chloe. During a school day go to school and ask around and try and talk to Shasha. She is on the same floor as when you enter inside the school and will be on the right with blue hair, If she tells you Sarah is in the library, there is still some hope for you. The library is on the west side of the school.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
That is Chloe. During a school day go to school and ask around and try and talk to Shasha. She is on the same floor as when you enter inside the school and will be on the right with blue hair, If she tells you Sarah is in the library, there is still some hope for you. The library is on the west side of the school.
Thanks dude for all advises. But i can't talk with her at all : ) So ye am kinda stuck. Nvm will replay again. For third time -.-

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes