babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
In old version Christian has nothing to do with gameplay.
even in v2.1 ? i downloaded a save file ,and there is a file named :
file3.rpgsave_Christians mom_Jennifer_03_fucked by Christian at home_490
u know how to use it ? need to find Christian`s home ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
even in v2.1 ? i downloaded a save file ,and there is a file named :
file3.rpgsave_Christians mom_Jennifer_03_fucked by Christian at home_490
u know how to use it ? need to find Christian`s home ?
If you don't have, create a random save at slot3, then rename the downloaded file: file3.rpgsave_Christians mom_Jennifer_03_fucked by Christian at home_490 to : file3.rpgsave, copy this file to www/save folder and replace. I don't think you have to find Christian's home.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
If you don't have, create a random save at slot3, then rename the downloaded file: file3.rpgsave_Christians mom_Jennifer_03_fucked by Christian at home_490 to : file3.rpgsave, copy this file to www/save folder and replace. I don't think you have to find Christian's home.
thx. i ll try that .

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Save library contain various saves files at various stages of game. You can use that save file to start game at that point.
Here is save library link.
Thank you, do you know where i can get or which folder i can get the images and CGS, and how to get it?

Reactions: hernan11234kjhgf

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Why some girls don't wanna eout with me, even when the relationship is very good and the love is high, and also Maria always say I'll be there in square but don't trigger the date.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Why some girls don't wanna eout with me, even when the relationship is very good and the love is high, and also Maria always say I'll be there in square but don't trigger the date.
You can only date some girls, Rachel, Caroline and later on the game Sarah and Sasha.
I find this so confusing! Like, where is Laura’s kiosk?
The kiosk is outside of pharmacy in Old Quarter.

Vouge

Dec 16, 2019
Guys, I cannot find laura's lost comic books in the neighborhood.
please help! Where are they? (I mean the comics which has thrown away by maria)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I am uploading the complete guide to 100% of this version (2.1 Extras) on video, in case anyone is interested I leave the link to my channel:

Reactions: Xtanketa

Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
anyone know how to reset charles quest?. accidentally pressed the cancel button when choosing if i want marge or a prostitute and now i can't talk to him

Esqueletor

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe it's a dumb question but can you tell me the name of the soundtrack or the name of all the songs in the game

Deepdave

Sep 3, 2019
how do I get past the car when delivering a weed for nadien quest, i play on android there is only the right arrow no left one how about this please

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how do I get past the car when delivering a weed for nadien quest, i play on android there is only the right arrow no left one how about this please
Use the left - right - up and down on your screen not the arrows and if you use search you can find a more accurate answer.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes