Mar 14, 2018
To remove the bug from the black screen I had to change the variables 301-305 to 50 I will have to change the variables again to do the missions related to these variables? (Teacher's mission)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Talk to the trainer and she will tell you that you are trained and ask you to set your stats, do it.
SUPERHUMAN FIGHTER
If you want to have a superhuman fighter then follow the advice above until you clear the stats distribution screen. Once you do then you can save again and use the save editor to increase those stats as high as you want. You can also increase strength back to as high as you want if you downgraded it to pass the stats screen. I recommend this because strength is used along with power in the calculation for how much damage you do on offense. The variables for the stats are as follows:
1701 = Health
1702 = Power
1703 = Guard
1704 = Evade
1705 = Stamina
1542 = Strength
Yeah I know...for whatever reason I had too many points and you can only up the skills to 10. I had everything set at 10 and had 30 points left that did not get used up...no idea why, I never touched the fight stuff. You get 30 points to allocate...mine simply werent being used up.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
What program do I use to extract CG?

I tried to use EnigmaVBUnpacker 0.41a, 0.44 and 0.51 so it does not work anymore.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah I know...for whatever reason I had too many points and you can only up the skills to 10. I had everything set at 10 and had 30 points left that did not get used up...no idea why, I never touched the fight stuff. You get 30 points to allocate...mine simply werent being used up.
I can't check it right now but if you like post your save ti check it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
What program do I use to extract CG?

I tried to use EnigmaVBUnpacker 0.41a, 0.44 and 0.51 so it does not work anymore.
RPG Maker MV Decrypter, Google it you find the page to download and how to use it. Must have Java installed to work.

Reactions: p90

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I can't check it right now but if you like post your save ti check it.
I already got around it...I changed variable 1700 to 0 and it let me complete it. Now I have a new problem....met tom at school about his fun times with beth's mom, saw the principle and markus fucking, and talked to markus at home about it, I'm not getting called to the principle's office at all:frown:
This game is always a buggy mess:evilupset:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I already got around it...I changed variable 1700 to 0 and it let me complete it. Now I have a new problem....met tom at school about his fun times with beth's mom, saw the principle and markus fucking, and talked to markus at home about it, I'm not getting called to the principle's office at all:frown:
This game is always a buggy mess:evilupset:
Look my post at page 751.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Where is that guy with the torrent for the latest version with extras? hahahahah
My mega takes too long for 3G's... :(

Reactions: Kibad

Kibad

May 12, 2017
By the way, does anyone knows if the save files from 1.7 test version will work on the 1.7fiexd+xtras?
Do i need to start over?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Look my post at page 751.
This would be good if it weren't for your choice in gang....I tried to change it in the save but no matter how you set the variables, its still that gang. Unless I can find a save with nesots gang with everything completed except 1.7 content....I'm done. I've started over too many times:evilupset::frown:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
ain't played this since 1.5 mainly due to i can't be arsed to unpack the game apart from that i totally recommend this game as a give it a go if you can be arsed to unpack it ^^

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes