Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Do you know where to find the decryption key file, every time I try to decrypt the folder I tells me i need the key, I am doing it wrong?
No key for me, try it again: extract archive to a folder, run RPG Maker MV Decrypter.jar, it will open a window at menu use file select change output directory, use file again and select RPG MV Project, find your game folder (like /Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras/My New Life) press open, then from menu open Decrypt and select All Files, when it finish go to output folder you selected earlier.

erickcarman

Feb 8, 2018
friends, I'm in the part I think new where after cleaning the chemical laboratory I get to markus taking the director, as I understand I should go to talk to him, but I have already bugeado that part, I could say that follows there?

yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
guys when i copy my save from the last game like the one that was uploaded last night to the new one it doesn't appear in the game

jeromdekeizer

Jan 31, 2017
guys when i copy my save from the last game like the one that was uploaded last night to the new one it doesn't appear in the game
first make a save file 1 by starting a new game and saving in slot 1 then delete that save , copy you "old" save in the saves map and call it file1 then restart the game click on continue and then file1 now it should work

spybot1312

Feb 3, 2018
Just started this game and need some help on Maria

Ive got the 4th diary entry after she saw me with her sister, and I've got the scene with her working out in the living room, but cant seem the get anything after that.

I know your supposed to talk her on the beach on the weekend eventually but she just tells me to go away so Im assuming im missing something beteen the work out scene and the beach.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Just started this game and need some help on Maria

Ive got the 4th diary entry after she saw me with her sister, and I've got the scene with her working out in the living room, but cant seem the get anything after that.

I know your supposed to talk her on the beach on the weekend eventually but she just tells me to go away so Im assuming im missing something beteen the work out scene and the beach.
Use maybe this help you.

Reactions: spybot1312

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Just wondering whatever happened to Mrs Robson, baby girl the thickest in this entire game, she gets no love. I would like to see more content with her, am i alone in this?

Reactions: edscorp

rainsoaks

Jun 7, 2018
can anyone help me, im stuck in maria quest my stealt training is maximum and i can going to maria room at midnight to BJ but i talk to her in the weekend morning in the beach but she say leave me alone, what should i do???

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes