Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can anyone help me, im stuck in maria quest my stealt training is maximum and i can going to maria room at midnight to BJ but i talk to her in the weekend morning in the beach but she say leave me alone, what should i do???
If i understand correctly look 2-3 post before yours maybe you find an answer.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
I'm doing Sarah´s path, and in the walkthrough says i need to do something with some Angie.
Where do i find this ANGIE?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
whats the program the dev uses for the characters (art/scenes)? Is it paid? Is it hard to use?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can you help me please. I stucked at Maria quest. I cannot speak with her at beach. Yes , i go there at weekend and yes , i went into her room at night and tried to grope then increased my stealth thanks to girl who robed me then according to the walkthrough i need to speak with her at beach but she says that "Hi player. leave me alone, please." Is there a way to progress this?
where can I insert it?
There is a lamb in your bedroom. You can activate cheat menu with it.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Can you help me please. I stucked at Maria quest. I cannot speak with her at beach. Yes , i go there at weekend and yes , i went into her room at night and tried to grope then increased my stealth thanks to girl who robed me then according to the walkthrough i need to speak with her at beach but she says that "Hi player. leave me alone, please." Is there a way to progress this?

There is a lamb in your bedroom. You can activate cheat menu with it.
As i recall, i think you need to play video game, there a console in MC´s bedroom, probably during the night, after a friend visited maria

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
As i recall, i think you need to play video game, there a console in MC´s bedroom, probably during the night, after a friend visited maria
Noone visited Maria. And does it happen before beach scene? I tried to play video game at night however, nothing happened. Thank you for your reply.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes