hahacool

Aug 28, 2017
1) I am also stuck with the Maria's quest .
I visited her on weekend at beach,as usual she says leave her alone ,according to walkthrough ,I need to change my swimsuit .But there is no option to change into swimsuit when I click on the closet ,am I missing something?
2)How can I give someone gifts?I select gifts infront of girls but it won't work,any idea how to do it?
Also THE WALKTHHROUGH IS A TOTAL MESS :noexpression:
walkthrough 95 % same in ALL VERSION. JUST FCK READ IT!!!

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Thank you for your reply. It helped a lot. However, i came to the point where Maria and her friend met on living room but after the conversation when MC goes to his room, playing with console says that "Not Implemented". I tried to play it till morning but Maria did not show up.. Is it random thing?
No, its not random. I remember this. At night try to see if Maria is in her bedroom. At night, not at dawn. She should be standing.

Reactions: RedGlow

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
I need help, i have picture of Amys boyfriends cheating, how do i talk with her? When i talk in basement it says "she doesnt wanna talk, i need to find another way to talk to her"
talk to her in the basement at night, and then go to sleep.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys, a question, i have a 1.6 save, not 100% completed, but pretty advanced already. If i download the 1.7 version and use my old saves, will i miss any new scene for it being too advanced already or something? or can i still get everything?
No, you can use you v 1.6 saves i did the same.

Apr 7, 2018
this walktrought is shit , about mom….when i take her package it teleports me at home and after that at school , but on the wk says i will go to her room and enjoy scene , not i am in punishment and it has been almost 2 weeks and everyday i need to do the punishment , i know that she needs to get me to her sister one day

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How can you show her boyfriend pictures ?
I'm talk to her in basement but i can't show pictures
After taking the picture.
Next day at 19:00 hours go to basement and talk to Amy she say to leave her alone. MC … I need to find other way to talk with her… Go to your room at 1:00 AM (when you auto teleport to your room exit and spend time until 1:00 AM)
the MC say’s that thinking about Amy … Maybe I should send Amy some pics on WatsApp. Let see what happens. After that you teleport to East Town look at conversation. When sitting on bench she smoke doob I choose to smoke.
Next (if you want to see the scene again save before) at 20:00 hours go to Commercial Neighborhood enjoy the scene. This is the end of Amy’s quest at current version.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
this walktrought is shit , about mom….when i take her package it teleports me at home and after that at school , but on the wk says i will go to her room and enjoy scene , not i am in punishment and it has been almost 2 weeks and everyday i need to do the punishment , i know that she needs to get me to her sister one day
Use maybe this help you.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
as @Aghea said "Read Maria dairy then watch her exerise next watch tv after 22.00 after that it should be easy"

So, if you helped Joanna, you need to follow this according to the walkthrough (I had no problem)
-Help Joanna with the move and enjoy.
– The next day he(MC) checks Maria's computer. Later in the afternoon visit the living room and
you will find Maria training, then at dawn you will watch the TV, Maria will look ... enjoy the
scene ... (Joanna visit and invite to a club) It depends on the skill in sex the scene will last longer and get Joanna's Ahegao.
The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training
with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the
table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will
appear, enjoy the scene.
Thnx for the reply man,
I did all these this and all above events appeared as well,maria visits at night,gives BJ and walks away.
But my problem starts after that ,seems like I couldn't progress further.
I can't get my swimsuit from the closet of my room nothing happens

Reactions: zazaer
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes