MR. Dane

Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-06-06
Censorship: None
Version: 1.7 Fixed+Xtras - Teachers & Cars
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<Downloads>
- -
Thanks @ZaikoRz

Thanks @dr FeelGood

Game Variables Thread:
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Cheat code is 1640

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
No, its not random. I remember this. At night try to see if Maria is in her bedroom. At night, not at dawn. She should be standing.
Thank you for your help. I figured it out. There were one step before playing with console. Maria came to MC's room while he is sleeping after that scene playing with console worked perfectly. Thank you very much man.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Beth recess with the latest version, anyone got it? I've already done the whole game, but that scene can't trigger at recess... always the same line about don't want to talk to me about I know what...

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
carol bugged? beth toilet bugged? rachel start over after quest of Mrs. Turner and if i try to do again i'll bug the beth houses events, Pam mission bugged, i cant go to wc when i talk with her in the recess, looking for more but its kind sucks the game...

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Thnx for the reply man,
I did all these this and all above events appeared as well,maria visits at night,gives BJ and walks away.
But my problem starts after that ,seems like I couldn't progress further.
I can't get my swimsuit from the closet of my room nothing happens
Damn, maybe a bug?
i did this too. Went to the beach, she asked to join her and get the bathingsuit, got to the MCs wardrobe and changed. There was that little arrow on the wardrobe

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thnx for the reply man,
I did all these this and all above events appeared as well,maria visits at night,gives BJ and walks away.
But my problem starts after that ,seems like I couldn't progress further.
I can't get my swimsuit from the closet of my room nothing happens
You missed something, dude:

"2. After midnight, go to Maria´s room. Try to touch her while she sleeps. The first time she will awake.
Image 15
a. You can do this on any night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further.
b. The next morning (after your first attempt) leave your house.
c. A girl will run into you and steal $5 of your money (You can now begin stealth training [Appendix B] if you choose)"

After that, you will be able to talk to Maria at the beach:

"3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach
b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit
c. Go back to the beach and talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene.
d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up"

And remember:

YOU MUST COMPLETE MARIA'S QUEST BEFORE DAD COMES BACK (before day 30).

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
WARNING TO NEWBIES

There are 2 walkthroughs:
the one within the game folder (updated to 1.7 version) and the unofficial one made by Ballzak (updated to 1.4 version).

- The official one made by BoN IS A PIECE OF SHIT (of course). DO NOT USE IT.

- FOLLOW THE UNOFFICIAL ONE and use the official one only when you need it - i.e.: quests added or remade from the 1.5 update onwards.
Example: THE FIRST PART OF MARIA's QUEST WAS REMADE AFTER 1.4 update.

Understood?

FINAL WARNING: the unofficial walkthrough is written in English. So, people who do not speak English are warned: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO USE IT BY "GOOGLE-TRANSLATING" IT. IT WON'T WORK.

Reactions: partanen

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
someone need to do a walkthrough thread
i come back after 2 version and have no idea how to trigger all new teachers questline and make beth call me on night

Reactions: inyourface

p90

Jul 18, 2017
someone need to do a walkthrough thread
i come back after 2 version and have no idea how to trigger all new teachers questline and make beth call me on night
for me Beth call in afternoon in mc house.

for the teachers assuming the bug wasn't fixed . Change the variables 301 - 305 to 15 (this unlocks the pool scene) in normal classes in the morning. use

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone else have Mrs.Jordan walkthrough?
1) Assuming the bug wasn't fixed change variables 301 - 305 to 15 (this unlocks the pool scene) in normal class at morning.
2)go to class normally. Until in chemistry class Miss Jordan suggests extra lessons in otter labs with her husband.
3) then keep going to otter labs to watch the scenes.

Reactions: yukiband

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
for me Beth call in afternoon in mc house.

for the teachers assuming the bug wasn't fixed . Change the variables 301 - 305 to 15 (this unlocks the pool scene) in normal classes in the morning. use
she call you when are in your room or when you enter home?

p90

Jul 18, 2017
How can you show her boyfriend pictures ?
I'm talk to her in basement but i can't show pictures
go to your house basement at 19:00 hours an try to speak with her she tell you to go away. Leave and go to your room at 00:00 hours, the MC send a text the photo to Amy. I don’t remember what’s next but I think at some point you go to New Neighborhood at nigth

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Rigth after i enter in the house. In my case i walked into the house through the garage in afternoon.
thanks, i finally get the call. the official walkthrough say NIGHT. Gooddammitt BoN i will kill you at first sight. At least he could use googletraslate to make his pdf

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes