rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Wish Ballzak didn't have to leave..The way his approach to that walkthrough was is perfection and meticulousness.
I have never seen someone devoting so much time to explain everything in easiest possible way.
Man was a true inspiration and should have been reimbursed for his hard work..maybe he wouldn't have left.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Wish Ballzak didn't have to leave..The way his approach to that walkthrough was is perfection and meticulousness.
I have never seen someone devoting so much time to explain everything in easiest possible way.
Man was a true inspiration and should have been reimbursed for his hard work..maybe he wouldn't have left.
amen

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You missed something, dude:

"2. After midnight, go to Maria´s room. Try to touch her while she sleeps. The first time she will awake.
Image 15
a. You can do this on any night. As you increase your stealth you can progress further.
b. The next morning (after your first attempt) leave your house.
c. A girl will run into you and steal $5 of your money (You can now begin stealth training [Appendix B] if you choose)"

After that, you will be able to talk to Maria at the beach:

"3. On the weekend in the morning find Maria on the beach in Old Quarter and talk with her.
a. She will ask you to join her on the beach
b. Go back home and into your room and in the closet next to the computer take your swimsuit
c. Go back to the beach and talk to Maria. Enjoy the scene.
d. On the same day at night while you sleep, Maria will wake you up"

And remember:

YOU MUST COMPLETE MARIA'S QUEST BEFORE DAD COMES BACK (before day 30).
1) I have used cheatcode for stealth,so she doesn't wake up at night,So thats why she doesn't invite me to join on the beach?
2)Is it just Maria or do I have to complete any other girls quest before 30 days also ?
thnx in advance

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is an issue with Morgan's quest. Thanks to Maria being there working at the table with her computer, you walk past and you end up getting stuck there with no way out. BON needs to either reprogram it so Maria sit's out of the path or make it where you can walk through her spirit to continue the quest.

If you want to get past it until BON fixes said issue you need to go back to 1.5 seeing as 1.6 also has Maria sitting in that spot with her computer.

Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
I play this game for the first time in version 1.4-1.5 (some bugs, but nothing that could not be fixed)
after 3 corrections of this current version, I decide to start a new game.
I hope to have the same luck

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
1) I have used cheatcode for stealth,so she doesn't wake up at night,So thats why she doesn't invite me to join on the beach?
2)Is it just Maria or do I have to complete any other girls quest before 30 days also ?
thnx in advance
1) I don't know. Did the thief's scene happen?

2) If you read all of the walkthrough you will see that you should complete Daisy's recess minigame and Beth's recess minigame before Dad's quest begins. You should free the chinese girl (it happens during Jet's quest) before Maria's quest end, too. So, you have to move on in Rachel's quest in order to begin Jet's training, and you have to complete Jet's sex training in order to begin her quest.
You could do all of these things in time when Dad came back in day 45, until 0.15, but it is impossible now.

The only way is cheating through the lamp in your bedroom.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Zaraki12

Dec 17, 2016
I just downloaded the latest torrent and its name is 1.7 Xtras, what are the xtras for 1.7? Or that means that it contains previous versions xtras?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1) I don't know. Did the thief's scene happen?

2) If you read all of the walkthrough you will see that you should complete Daisy's recess minigame and Beth's recess minigame before Dad's quest begins. You should free the chinese girl (it happens during Jet's quest) before Maria's quest end, too. So, you have to move on in Rachel's quest in order to begin Jet's training, and you have to complete Jet's sex training in order to begin her quest.
You could do all of these things in time when Dad came back in day 45, until 0.15, but it is impossible now.

The only way is cheating through the lamp in your bedroom.
hnx dude yu been really great help :)
So I need these girls quest before dad appears? 1)Rachel,2)Beth,3)daisy ,4)Maria,5)Jet,6)Chinese girl
And who is angie?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Please update the walkthrough, got bugged several times following the old one. Atm can't progress with maria, i'm at this point of old walkthrough "Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will appear, enjoy the scene"
What does this mean, play console? There is no such option on computer, and thus i cannot progress to Maria beach event and idk what to do, any help would be welcome, thanks in advance.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Please update the walkthrough, got bugged several times following the old one. Atm can't progress with maria, i'm at this point of old walkthrough "Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will appear, enjoy the scene"
What does this mean, play console? There is no such option on computer, and thus i cannot progress to Maria beach event and idk what to do, any help would be welcome, thanks in advance.
Look at 7-8 previous posts.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
...I really want to play this game, I really do. ...but this seems like a really time oriented game.
Only if you want every single possible scene the first time through, then the timing to do all of the required quests before your father's return on day 30 is a bit tight, but possible. Everything else is not timed.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
  1. If you're that desperate to see an updated walkthrough: write one. :closedtongue:
  2. That thing in your room that looks like a game console, look "console" up on that. :closedeyesmile:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hnx dude yu been really great help :)
So I need these girls quest before dad appears? 1)Rachel,2)Beth,3)daisy ,4)Maria,5)Jet,6)Chinese girl
And who is angie?
For your father to appear on day 30, you must have finished:
  1. Maria's grounded quest up to where she gives you a HJ in her room.
  2. Maria's Otter Lab computer quest that starts at the beach on the weekend and finishes in your room with a BJ.
To start Maria's grounded quest, you must have done:
  • Rachel's first date where you get caught in the alley by Maria and she grounds you.
Everything else is optional but can release other scenes. For example: Training your sexual ability with Jet up to level 4 before sex with Joanna will release additional scenes with Joanna and Maria.

Angie is the name of Beth's mother.
Edit: Or, at least it used to be. Now Beth's mother seems to be named Patty (according to Tom). Her dialog picture file is still named Angie. The name Angie does not appear as anything else in the game.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Here is an issue with Morgan's quest. Thanks to Maria being there working at the table with her computer, you walk past and you end up getting stuck there with no way out. BON needs to either reprogram it so Maria sit's out of the path or make it where you can walk through her spirit to continue the quest.

If you want to get past it until BON fixes said issue you need to go back to 1.5 seeing as 1.6 also has Maria sitting in that spot with her computer.
Could you be way more specific? Which of Morgan's quests are you talking about? Maria is at what table where? If you can walk past once, how do you get stuck? What are you, and do you expect to be, doing at the time?

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
When I play this version, my relationship with Beth and Tom breaks, but why do not I go to school and go upstairs to the toilet scene and I can not talk to Beth at the break. Tom's relationship is broken, and no one is there. Why? I do not understand zzz

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes