yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
I have completed "Maria's grounded quest" but I am having some issue with the "Maria's Otter Lab computer quest ".
I couldn't find my swimsuit ,can yu plz mark or share the pic of the location to get the swimsuit for beach quest?
it's in ur room next to the pc and the lamb

Rabbit00

Apr 16, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to trigger the gym teacher's quest? I've seen the rest of them, just missing Miss "Glober." Any help would be appreciated.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-06-06
Censorship: None
Version: 1.7 Fixed+Xtras - Teachers & Cars
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<Downloads>
- -
Thanks @ZaikoRz

Thanks @dr FeelGood

Game Variables Thread:
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
how do i start these quests

Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth

this is my save file 1.6, just remove the .txt at end. cant start these quests?

in this save didnt start tania fight quest as it was bugged when talking to gang and screen goes blank so left that quest for now

Prias

May 8, 2018
Is there a way to manually edit your gang? Having chosen the gentlemen is messing up things for me...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
After you finish talking to your dad you would normally walk to a certain point before you speak with Morgan. However since update 1.6 which put Maria at the table instead of in front of Jack she blocks the path the main male walks. The end result is you getting stuck and the game freezes.

You need to use game 1.5 (the one before the change to Maria's story) to get past it.
I still don't get it because you are still not being specific. I believe you might mean that, during the start of Morgan's quest to fuck his mother, you are at home in the room to the left of the living room at night where your father is in the upper left corner and your mother is sitting at the table with the computer. You have to speak with your father about going to visit Morgan's father. There is plenty of room to get around Maria before and after you talk with your father.
MorganMomQuestDadAsk.png
If this is your situation, how is Maria in your way? There is plenty of room to go around her and she does not move from that spot.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to manually edit your gang? Having chosen the gentlemen is messing up things for me...
Only if you load a save from before you choose a gang. There are too many internal variables you would have to edit to not break a number of quests.

JerranCJ

Nov 25, 2017
try many different boss bring tyna and aunt into to the boss place,after finished talk ,is black screen anyidea?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
how do i start these quests

Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mrs.Jordan House
Add Dynamic house and Interactive sex Mss. Lissete House
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth

this is my save file 1.6, just remove the .txt at end. cant start these quests?

in this save didnt start tania fight quest as it was bugged when talking to gang and screen goes blank so left that quest for now
We can't download your save because of txt at the end , try to zip the save and post it again.
The teachers quests starts after you finish Beth's quest. You must go to school every day for two - two and a half week to auto activate.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I still don't get it because you are still not being specific. I believe you might mean that, during the start of Morgan's quest to fuck his mother, you are at home in the room to the left of the living room at night where your father is in the upper left corner and your mother is sitting at the table with the computer. You have to speak with your father about going to visit Morgan's father. There is plenty of room to get around Maria before and after you talk with your father.
View attachment 109920
If this is your situation, how is Maria in your way? There is plenty of room to go around her and she does not move from that spot.
Answer each time I would try it it would walk right into her and get stuck there. It happened so many times that I just used my 1.5 one so I could get past that part. You also have to remember not everyone get's the same issues as others. Lord knows many people post things in this thread they have issues with that I normally wouldn't see when I play but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Only if you load a save from before you choose a gang. There are too many internal variables you would have to edit to not break a number of quests.
If I remember correctly there were two versions made by BON that allowed you to edit your mafia. The first 1.4 version before the final fixed one, and the very first test version of 1.7 where the characters were in your room. If you still have that 1.7 version you can edit the gang to your hearts content.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
If I remember correctly there were two versions made by BON that allowed you to edit your mafia. The first 1.4 version before the final fixed one, and the very first test version of 1.7 where the characters were in your room. If you still have that 1.7 version you can edit the gang to your hearts content.
The test versions have a debug NPC that allows you to change your mafia but, if you do so after progressing through some quests, you corrupt your game state. It is only meant to be used as a temporary change to test specific quests and not as part of stable long-term game play.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Answer each time I would try it it would walk right into her and get stuck there. It happened so many times that I just used my 1.5 one so I could get past that part. You also have to remember not everyone get's the same issues as others. Lord knows many people post things in this thread they have issues with that I normally wouldn't see when I play but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
You must have a religious prohibition against being specific. :closedtongue: I believe what you mean to say is that the situation I described before is correct and that you are getting stuck when the MC automatically walks away from your father and into where Maria is sitting rather than walking around her.

You also did not say that you tried to speak with your father from the right side rather than from below. There is supposed to be a piece of code that adjusts the automatic movement route the MC takes after speaking with his father depending on where the MC was standing but that code is now missing. Definitely a bug.

The work-around is dirt simple. Only speak to the father from below and the MC will not get stuck during the subsequent auto-movement.
MorganMomQuestDadAsk2.png

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes