Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
BON new post, about 1.8

1.8 Plans and Rest

Well, after a lot of support from you, I'm going to take a good break to take a breath and think about new plots and stories. Version 1.8 will be released in July. Within a few days, I will announce the exact day of release. I would also like to ask you, what content would you like to see in the next update?

Sarah & Shasha

Amy & Laura

Chloe & Jet

Main Quest & Gang system quest

Well like i said after the release of 1.7 fixed and xtras BoN's gonna take a rest and this is what exactly happened,but seriously he needs a break from all this updates and work.

To be honest that's a hard choice for people who are patrons of BoN,I want some content for all the characters in the poll(Chloe and Jet too).

Shasha and Sarah will be a good choice because we didn't had content from them for long but i think this is gonna take a lot more time than the other choices.

I've wanted some Amy/Laura content from the start of the game and we got a shower scene and if I'm not wrong a blowjob by Laura and a non-interactive sex with Amy so i guess this is a great choice for the 1.8 update and because I(and not only me)wanna see what's gonna happen after we had sex with Amy and we got her pregnant.

I wonder what content we can get with Chloe and Jet,but i really want to see a threesome action with them with maybe a DP with Chloe and MC fucking Jet :FeelsGoodMan:

For the main quest and gang system i think this can be done on 1.9 or even when MNL 2 is gonna came so BoN can focus mainly on the main quests and the gang system and respect.

So I'm looking forward to the 1.8 and hopefully we will get some action with Laura too and not only Amy.

ja12mes

Aug 28, 2017
Was trying to do daisy's quest line but I didn't get keys from kelly when I approached her in the locker room?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
BON new post, about 1.8

1.8 Plans and Rest

Well, after a lot of support from you, I'm going to take a good break to take a breath and think about new plots and stories. Version 1.8 will be released in July. Within a few days, I will announce the exact day of release. I would also like to ask you, what content would you like to see in the next update?

Sarah & Shasha

Amy & Laura

Chloe & Jet

Main Quest & Gang system quest

Amy & Laura for sure!

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
Did any of you also get Amy Pregnant was just wondering if it was random or its gonna be plot related?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
anyone had an issue with Pams quest i'm stuck at the part where you talk to her at recess and shes suppose to bring you to the girls locker room however for me it just ends recess and the school day
You need to use version 1.6 to bypass this issue. The same can be said with getting the newest girl due to this version just not triggering these events.

Reactions: Pattymc

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Where is an announcement from principal office? , I'm not find it. help me please.
If you haven't completed Daisy's quest yet and you saw him fucking the principal during the Chemistry chain then when it mentions to go visit him at home don't do. It will cause your file to get bugged and the quest will be uncompletable.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well like i said after the release of 1.7 fixed and xtras BoN's gonna take a rest and this is what exactly happened,but seriously he needs a break from all this updates and work.

To be honest that's a hard choice for people who are patrons of BoN,I want some content for all the characters in the poll(Chloe and Jet too).

Shasha and Sarah will be a good choice because we didn't had content from them for long but i think this is gonna take a lot more time than the other choices.

I've wanted some Amy/Laura content from the start of the game and we got a shower scene and if I'm not wrong a blowjob by Laura and a non-interactive sex with Amy so i guess this is a great choice for the 1.8 update and because I(and not only me)wanna see what's gonna happen after we had sex with Amy and we got her pregnant.

I wonder what content we can get with Chloe and Jet,but i really want to see a threesome action with them with maybe a DP with Chloe and MC fucking Jet :FeelsGoodMan:

For the main quest and gang system i think this can be done on 1.9 or even when MNL 2 is gonna came so BoN can focus mainly on the main quests and the gang system and respect.

So I'm looking forward to the 1.8 and hopefully we will get some action with Laura too and not only Amy.
After the plot twist with the Amy content it is kind of hard not to want to see what happens with her next. Especially seeing as people already wanted content from her and this was one of the best given. However I also want to see content from Shasha and Sarah as well seeing as like Amy is my favorite between the two (despite the unneeded model change for her) Shasha is my other favorite so for me it is so conflicting.

Not that I don't want some content from the other choices as well, but those two would be my votes if I was indeed a Parteon myself.

However I seriously think Shasha's path needs a change even though there is nothing after picking besides the blowjob and the variables shown. I mean from the looks of things she looks like she is going to just be another home visit and while I like Shasha more than Sarah but like it or not Sarah has been a massive chuck of story within this game, and to make it where you have to choose between the two of them Shasha needs to take over said role if she is chosen and an simple home visit like Nadine, Pam, Caroline Etc won't cut it. In my eyes Shasha needs to be up there with Jet in a sense other wise Shasha will always be ignored for Sarah.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
need help in beth quest, part
Then you need to have discovered that Marckus has a relationship with the director, Daisy's
Mission or after some science classes.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
We can't download your save because of txt at the end , try to zip the save and post it again.
The teachers quests starts after you finish Beth's quest. You must go to school every day for two - two and a half week to auto activate.
here is save archive

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
looks like my savefile is bugged as the driver dissapears when I go to gang hideout and I cant go back. Also I can't progress with Beth quest after taking her to shopping and talking to jason, I have the video of Beth's mom and I have also talked to Marckus about the Principal.
Can anyone link full save from 1.6?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes