Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lord knows many people post things in this thread they have issues with that I normally wouldn't see when I play but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
You're so wrong. I'd say

70% - they don't understand anything because they don't speak English and they simply googletranslate everything (it doesn't work, guys),

25% - they are stupid,

and 5% - they really have an issue.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
You're not the only one with such problem, everyone has the same problem and i guess it could be a bug
I think it probably has to do with a certain relationship level or trigger not working correctly in the code. I already asked Firebane if he could take a look into it if BoN doesnt fix it himself.

Reactions: Decul7

jamobind

May 2, 2017
Does anyone know why Rosalva is not showing up in my gameplay after I got Roland arrested? Is there any other requirement for Rosalva to show up that I'm not aware of?

yhea211

Jan 3, 2018
guys do u really have to had anal with rachel to start relationship with carol ?
cuz im waaay past this point and i didn't have anal sex with her in the bathroom in beth quest

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think it probably has to do with a certain relationship level or trigger not working correctly in the code. I already asked Firebane if he could take a look into it if BoN doesnt fix it himself.
Hmm i guess it could be that if you start Daisy's recess quests you can't get Beth's recess sex scene on other hand if you start Beth's recess side quest first you can get the recess sex...i don't know that's my thoughts

maxten

Jan 30, 2018
Does anyone know why Rosalva is not showing up in my gameplay after I got Roland arrested? Is there any other requirement for Rosalva to show up that I'm not aware of?
after 40-46 days rosalva appearfor more detail see ballzack walkthrought

Rakis280991

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2018
I need help
I used the old saves from version 1.6 where I had the amy quest over and in the v1.7 i finish Dad quest but
in the Walkthrough says (In evening Jaqueline appear and rape you) i need to become gang member for other quest but after several days nothing happens

Pattymc

Aug 16, 2017
anyone had an issue with Pams quest i'm stuck at the part where you talk to her at recess and shes suppose to bring you to the girls locker room however for me it just ends recess and the school day

VicZ

May 21, 2017
BON new post, about 1.8

1.8 Plans and Rest

Well, after a lot of support from you, I'm going to take a good break to take a breath and think about new plots and stories. Version 1.8 will be released in July. Within a few days, I will announce the exact day of release. I would also like to ask you, what content would you like to see in the next update?

Sarah & Shasha

Amy & Laura

Chloe & Jet

Main Quest & Gang system quest

Reactions: Furyan
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes