DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
go to your house basement at 19:00 hours an try to speak with her she tell you to go away. Leave and go to your room at 00:00 hours, the MC send a text the photo to Amy. I don’t remember what’s next but I think at some point you go to New Neighborhood at nigth
The MC will send the picture to Amy using the WhatsApp on his mobile, then you automatically have a scene where Amy breaks up with her boyfriend in East Town. When you visit the Commercial District at night, Amy will pick you up for a date. That's the last of the current Amy content.

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
Honestly this pissing me off, I always keep having to play the game over and over again and it takes forever. So I try and just extract the cgs but now there are no programs that work for me.

seameow

Aug 5, 2017
Honestly this pissing me off, I always keep having to play the game over and over again and it takes forever. So I try and just extract the cgs but now there are no programs that work for me.
Try this

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
What do you guys think about the pussy fight and its combat system?
I really enjoyed it alot and I hope we will have more of it in the future.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
hnx dude yu been really great help :)
So I need these girls quest before dad appears? 1)Rachel,2)Beth,3)daisy ,4)Maria,5)Jet,6)Chinese girl
And who is angie?
I didnt needed to follow an order of girl. you probably dont need too. i used cheat for sex skill, stealth. and i was able to do jet´s path. In another words, you can focus on Rachel and Maria. This Angie you find her in Jet´s quest as a favor to Jet. To start Jet quest, you need to have sex for the first time. i had sex with a teacher for the fisst time and still worked. The first sex the MC will cum fast. Then he will have to talk to Morgan in the afternoon at his house and will tell him to seek Jet to increase sex skils.

Note: i done all of that with the cheats, and had no problem

yoje

Jul 28, 2017
hey guys, i see the scene of amy and the icon of impregnation and now, i am think aboit it and ask me if i lost more of this scene, (sorry my english suck i know) how many scene of this category have the game? and who have this scenes?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Could you be way more specific? Which of Morgan's quests are you talking about? Maria is at what table where? If you can walk past once, how do you get stuck? What are you, and do you expect to be, doing at the time?
After you finish talking to your dad you would normally walk to a certain point before you speak with Morgan. However since update 1.6 which put Maria at the table instead of in front of Jack she blocks the path the main male walks. The end result is you getting stuck and the game freezes.

You need to use game 1.5 (the one before the change to Maria's story) to get past it.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
cant deliver package to maria. picked up package, get teleported to home . she is not there standing in front of me. also, can not open any doors to find her. trapped in the front hallway. cant leave or enter any rooms. Game breaking bug.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I got Ms Turner recess scene, it was a bit desapointing. So... Any news about Beth recess scene?

maxten

Jan 30, 2018
I got Ms Turner recess scene, it was a bit desapointing. So... Any news about Beth recess scene?
do you know how to trigger pool event, i got lab event where morgan broke some thing but after that goi every day school but didn't happen anything, Thanks in Advance.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
hey guys, i see the scene of amy and the icon of impregnation and now, i am think aboit it and ask me if i lost more of this scene, (sorry my english suck i know) how many scene of this category have the game? and who have this scenes?
there are 3:
1. angie's mother (complete jet's lessons and do it sarah's card quest line )
2. amy
3. Tom's mother

Reactions: Cramone and yoje

Prias

May 8, 2018
Hi dudes, I'm having an issue with Beth's questline. After I talk to Tom in front of the school the walkthrough says I'm supposed to be called to the principal's office but nothing happens. I already saw the scene with the principal and Markus. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: wpdltdhkdl

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
need guide for
sex Mrs.Jordan House
e sex Mss. Lissete House
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Mrs.Turner
Full Quest, House and Interactive Sex Beth
XTRAS:
Sex Toilet recess Beth
Sex Toilet recess Mrs.Turner
Threesome Beth & Daisy

I have downloaded the game 3 times already, 3 GB with bugs......

Reactions: ruffy50 and Cramone

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I didnt needed to follow an order of girl. you probably dont need too. i used cheat for sex skill, stealth. and i was able to do jet´s path. In another words, you can focus on Rachel and Maria. This Angie you find her in Jet´s quest as a favor to Jet. To start Jet quest, you need to have sex for the first time. i had sex with a teacher for the fisst time and still worked. The first sex the MC will cum fast. Then he will have to talk to Morgan in the afternoon at his house and will tell him to seek Jet to increase sex skils.

Note: i done all of that with the cheats, and had no problem
Thnx again
It would be really helpful if yu can mark the location of MC's swimsuit for maria's quest,
seems like I can't find mc's swimsuit :(

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
For your father to appear on day 30, you must have finished:
  1. Maria's grounded quest up to where she gives you a HJ in her room.
  2. Maria's Otter Lab computer quest that starts at the beach on the weekend and finishes in your room with a BJ.
To start Maria's grounded quest, you must have done:
  • Rachel's first date where you get caught in the alley by Maria and she grounds you.
Everything else is optional but can release other scenes. For example: Training your sexual ability with Jet up to level 4 before sex with Joanna will release additional scenes with Joanna and Maria.

Angie is the name of Beth's mother.
Edit: Or, at least it used to be. Now Beth's mother seems to be named Patty (according to Tom). Her dialog picture file is still named Angie. The name Angie does not appear as anything else in the game.
I have completed "Maria's grounded quest" but I am having some issue with the "Maria's Otter Lab computer quest ".
I couldn't find my swimsuit ,can yu plz mark or share the pic of the location to get the swimsuit for beach quest?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes