Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but it might help some if this bug exists. When I started the beth quest, it would stop where you are supposed to meet the principle. Since this scene was not happening I could not advance. I decided to go back to my save and buy a cheaper car, the classic camaro, and everything went normally. The other thing I did was make sure to drive there and not walk to places. Hope this helps.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I actually searched first and did not find it, thank you. I always do the search before I ask but I could not find the answer I needed. The results kept coming up with questions on how to start her quest
Really? :rolleyes: Because when I did a search for keyword "jordan", not just in title, by user Kertug, in this thread: I got exactly two hits and the first one is Also, if you had just scrolled up seven messages, you would have found the same answer on, as he stated, "the same page". :closedtongue:

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with saves?I cant transfer my old ones because a save file wont be created. I have to start the game over everytime i open it because it wont save. Help if you can :)

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem with saves?I cant transfer my old ones because a save file wont be created. I have to start the game over everytime i open it because it wont save. Help if you can :)
From old version game copy the folder "saves" to new version not the files.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Really? :rolleyes: Because when I did a search for keyword "jordan", not just in title, by user Kertug, in this thread: I got exactly two hits and the first one is Also, if you had just scrolled up seven messages, you would have found the same answer on, as he stated, "the same page". :closedtongue:
I did mrs jordon, yes it was on the same page but I searched, I dont read messages hoping. ba bye

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
From old version game copy the folder "saves" to new version not the files.
Well im noticing my 1.6 says rar. at the end and my 1.7 says .7z, does that have anything to do with it? I copied my save file but it wont let me paste it into 1.7

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Restart the game from scratch and do what I told you. You messed something for sure
According to yur advice I started Maria's quest from the scratch & on weekend she still shows this message,also can yu plz mark the location of the closet to get swimsuit plz?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What a dick lol. The problem was solved and the person who answered was thanked but dickhead has to comment that I couldn't find it with the search. Some things are easy to find, some not. I will read pages up when a new release looking for answers, because that is when it is likely to be mentioned. I don't days after, because its usually not there, thats when I search. I remember this guy because he bitched about others for NOT searching before. Rather then answer a question he quotes the question, telling you to look it up. screwing up the search with his non answer which shows up on my search. MR F-ing internet policemen ba bye.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
According to yur advice I started Maria's quest from the scratch & on weekend she still shows this message,also can yu plz mark the location of the closet to get swimsuit plz?
You cant gwt the swimsuit unless she asked you to spend the morning wit her. Then its in your room with a triangle marker showing you the location. I think you have to have either progressed in the rachael or given saraha the 3rd card. The one that starts the ms taylor event.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Well im noticing my 1.6 says rar. at the end and my 1.7 says .7z, does that have anything to do with it? I copied my save file but it wont let me paste it into 1.7
rar and 7z are copressed archives, must decopressed before use.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys, how do I find rosalva? even after ronald's arrest she isn't appearing.
I am not sure but I think Rozalva appears when start or finish Carol (Caroline) recess subquest.
If I am wrong don’t byte me.:coldsweat:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes