Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
is there a cg rip for this latest version i keep trying to get a scene but it keeps black screening

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
im not getting that option but i do see one saying i can convert the entire file to rar. should i try that or would it ruin the game?
If your file save.rar is yellow right click and select rename, type save and enter.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Im working on the Pam quest and I did the investigation in the east wing, when I talk to her at the break between classes I tell her I found evidence and she tells me to meet her in the washroom but then the scene immediately fades away to the next class.

Im assuming this might be some sort of bug or glitch but if anyone knows how to fix this it would be appreciated.
Yep, this is a bug introduced in v1.7. It worked fine in v1.6. The Patio Pam event sends you to the wrong map.
You can fix this by and updating the same variables that would've been updated when you visit her in the washroom. Save just after Pam tells you to meet her in the washroom and you are sent to finish the afternoon class and appear outside of the school.
  • Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
  • Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
  • Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
The next school morning, you will be able to enter the air vents (like you did before) while Pam is taking a nice long shower to hunt for the peeper.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i get angie and tom's mom, where i could get amy impregnation scene? i think i miss it
pls help
If you have Amy’s boyfriend picture.

Next day at 19:00 hours go to basement and talk to Amy she say to leave her alone. MC … I need to find other way to talk with her… Go to your room at 24:00 or 01:00 hours (if you auto teleport to your room exit and spend time until 24:00 or 01:00 hours and enter again)

the MC say’s that thinking about Amy … Maybe I should send Amy some pics on WatsApp. Let see what happens. After that you teleport to East Town look at conversation. When sitting on bench she smoke doob I choose to smoke.

Next (if you want to see the scene again save before) at 20:00 hours go to Commercial Neighborhood enjoy the scene. This is the end of Amy’s quest at current version

Mar 12, 2018
If you have Amy’s boyfriend picture.

Next day at 19:00 hours go to basement and talk to Amy she say to leave her alone. MC … I need to find other way to talk with her… Go to your room at 24:00 or 01:00 hours (if you auto teleport to your room exit and spend time until 24:00 or 01:00 hours and enter again)

the MC say’s that thinking about Amy … Maybe I should send Amy some pics on WatsApp. Let see what happens. After that you teleport to East Town look at conversation. When sitting on bench she smoke doob I choose to smoke.

Next (if you want to see the scene again save before) at 20:00 hours go to Commercial Neighborhood enjoy the scene. This is the end of Amy’s quest at current version
thanks man

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thanks man, but i've already done that and she didn't appear.
This is a v1.7 bug. Rosalva should appear the first Friday after Ronald is arrested when you click on your desk for the first class. This code has been lost in the rewrite of the school morning classes.

:
  • Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested.
  • Set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true.
She will now appear in the school patio at recess and you should be able to start her quests.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You cant gwt the swimsuit unless she asked you to spend the morning wit her. Then its in your room with a triangle marker showing you the location. I think you have to have either progressed in the rachael or given saraha the 3rd card. The one that starts the ms taylor event.
So to access the swimsuit ,I have to progress more of rachel or sasah's story?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You must complete Maria's grounded quest line before she will start the weekend beach scene. Follow this .

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You must complete Maria's grounded quest line before she will start the weekend beach scene. Follow this .
I think I got all of the mini walkthrough scenes
1)Aunt scene
2) 2 Living room scenes
3)living room dinner scene
4) 2 night sleeping time visit of maria (hj & Bj)
5)PC notes
But still no progress :(
I think I should stop playing this game :(

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
I give you my save from 1.6 all main quest from that ver is completed. MC name default - Gang mafia. Try it

After finish Beth’s quest go to school every day and the teachers quest starts automatically (in about 2 – 2,5 weeks). is bug? pool is close and beth quest complete

lolzlzlz

Nov 15, 2017
can someone help please

The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training
with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the
table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will
appear, enjoy the scene.

i alrdy watch her do training but i cant find her friend,

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
your sister, i think it might be that. did maria catch you and Rachel yet? did you go get the package for her at terracottas
/

Apr 27, 2017
when i try sarah double date i mc says this "No... I can't. I really feel like shit. I can't come." what do i do ? Marckus says that i need to be on a gang for him to help me so i cheated the xpower ? Is that it ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
After finish Beth’s quest go to school every day and the teachers quest starts automatically (in about 2 – 2,5 weeks). is bug? pool is close and beth quest complete
No it in not a bug an you don't have to go to pool. Ii you don't want to wait edit your save and change the variables 301 to 305=15 then continue go to school.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes