Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Man i wish the cg would get updated trying to find all the scenes is really hard T-T.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
After finish Beth’s quest go to school every day and the teachers quest starts automatically (in about 2 – 2,5 weeks). is bug?¿

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yeah now i'm just wasting time. I give up.
Can someone tell me where this gang hide out is? pls
If you finish Crime Bosses quest.
Look at Old Quarter bus stop there is a car and a man stand beside it, talk to the man and he take you to gang hideout.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
You are speaking in non-specific riddles. You download the 7z game archive. You decompress the archive using 7zip. You run the game from within the newly created game folder. You save within the game using the game menu. When you exit the game, it just exits. There is nothing else that is supposed to happen. When you run the game again and choose "Continue" from the main menu, you get a list of the games you've saved and can choose one to load.

The games are saved in the "<game folder>/www/save" folder.
Thanks for the response. I'm doing exactly what you're saying but using WinRAR to extract. I can save within the game but when I exit (hit red x) and reload, there's no highlighted Continuation block like I have in version 1.4. I can only choose New Game. I can't seem to troubleshoot the issue, since I have save files in earlier versions of the same game and haven't experienced this before?!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Dude,I think I have completed the grounded quest already.
Dude (really?), if Maria does not start the weekend beach quest, then you have not completed the grounded quest. It only completes when Maria gives you a HJ in her room. There is no "I think" about it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for the response. I'm doing exactly what you're saying but using WinRAR to extract. I can save within the game but when I exit (hit red x) and reload, there's no highlighted Continuation block like I have in version 1.4. I can only choose New Game. I can't seem to troubleshoot the issue, since I have save files in earlier versions of the same game and haven't experienced this before?!
Let’s assume that you have an earlier version of game at your hdd to folder
d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.6Fixed+Xtras
inside must exist this folders: locales and www
inside www folder must exist a folder save
Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.6Fixed+Xtras\www\save
to move the saves to new version you must copy the "save" folder to location of new version game:
d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\www

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When you start the game, you get the title screen and a flashing message telling you to "Press Start/Z Button". When you do that, you get a right-side vertical list of "New Game", "Continue", and "Options". You can use arrow keys to scroll through all three and each will highlight but, if you have not yet made a save, Continue will not activate. Only New Game and Options will activate. If you have made a save in-game, Continue will give you a list of games to load.

If you have created an in-game save but Continue will not activate, then check the "<game folder>/www/save" to see if it exists and if there are any "file<number>.rpgsave" files. If there aren't, then no in-game saves were made. When making a save, you must choose Save from the game menu, select the numbered slot to which you wish to save, and then click that slot or hit the 'z' key. You should then go back to the game menu.

The game must be in a folder without any security protections. So it can not be in a folder like "Program Files". Also, save files from earlier versions (especially from as far back as 1.4) are incompatible with v1.7. Start over fresh. The grinds are now much shorter and you can use the cheat object in your room to bypass many things.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah now i'm just wasting time. I give up.
Can someone tell me where this gang hide out is? pls
You can only go to a gang HQ if you have joined a gang as part of the Dad and Crime Boss quest line. Refer to Ballzak's walkthrough on the OP for that. Once you've joined, you can be driven there by the driver who is standing with a car next to the Old Neighborhood bus stop. That's where he dropped you off when you were first driven back from joining the gang.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
yes I did all these stuff according to the walkthrough ,just stuck at the swimsuit stuff :(
You cant get the swimsuit as something in your inventory. You talk to maria at the beach. she asks if you want to spend time with her. then you go back to your room and touch the white marker, you then get teleported to the beach to start the rest of the scene with her. So you dont ever get the swimsuit like you get a card.

May 10, 2017
If you finish Crime Bosses quest.
Look at Old Quarter bus stop there is a car and a man stand beside it, talk to the man and he take you to gang hideout.
You can only go to a gang HQ if you have joined a gang as part of the Dad and Crime Boss quest line. Refer to Ballzak's walkthrough on the OP for that. Once you've joined, you can be driven there by the driver who is standing with a car next to the Old Neighborhood bus stop. That's where he dropped you off when you were first driven back from joining the gang.
Thank you. At least i have an idea of what i need to do now. Time to dive back in

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can someone help how to start with ms turner ;x ?
  1. Keep going to school.
  2. When you have taken Gym 10 times, you'll get a special new bathing suits scene.
  3. Whan you have taken History 10 times, Mrs. Turner will hold a pop quiz on either Monday afternoon or Thursday morning. If you do well enough on the quiz, she will invite you for some private tutoring at her home.
  4. Visit Mrs. Turner at her home to improve your relationship with her.
There's more, but that'll get you started.

Reactions: Agent.404
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes