DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thanks :> and one more question with beth quest where is that girl ? I cant find her
Where is that girl (Beth?) when? If you mean her location to start her quest line, she will be in the school parking lot after school once you finish her recess quest, but you must own a car.

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
I think Rachel has a bug, she desn't ask me to talk to beggar or send me to Beth's but she does anal anyways (even without doing vaginal sex before)

Demo100

Sep 19, 2017
Where is that girl (Beth?) when? If you mean her location to start her quest line, she will be in the school parking lot after school once you finish her recess quest, but you must own a car.
no beth after talk mith marckus u need to go to mafia hideout and there must be some girl to talk with and i cant find her

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I think Rachel has a bug, she desn't ask me to talk to beggar or send me to Beth's but she does anal anyways (even without doing vaginal sex before)
When you finish the part that she will ask you to change the answers on her exam and finish do that part of her quest, you must not go to another date with her, you must visit her at home only.

kenbu

May 4, 2018
This is a v1.7 bug. Rosalva should appear the first Friday after Ronald is arrested when you click on your desk for the first class. This code has been lost in the rewrite of the school morning classes.

:
  • Save after the first Friday after Ronald has been arrested.
  • Set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true.
She will now appear in the school patio at recess and you should be able to start her quests.
it worked, thank you.

Reactions: overvelming

dragonknight

May 21, 2017
thought i post this for those having trouble

Beth quest Pre-requirements: 1- you have to complete Daisy quest to observe Marcus having sex with school principal. 2- you have to have video of Bet's mom having sex with Tom (Sasha's quest). 4- you have to be in a gang. 5- I'm not sure if that's really important but you may need a high relationship with Marcus. Now for the quest: buy a car. In the morning drive to school and park. After you leave the school Beth will be in school's parking lot, talk to her. Later (next day?) Tom will be waiting for you in front of the school, talk to him (you need Beth's mom video). A bit later when you enter the school you will be called to the principal's office (scene). After that scene visit Marcus' home in the Old District and then go to your gang hideout and talk to Chloe (scene). With judge's pictures go to Tom's house (High Neighborhood no.2) and talk to his mom. Visit your home in the afternoon and Beth will call you.

Reactions: Demo100

spybot1312

Feb 3, 2018
Yep, this is a bug introduced in v1.7. It worked fine in v1.6. The Patio Pam event sends you to the wrong map.
You can fix this by and updating the same variables that would've been updated when you visit her in the washroom. Save just after Pam tells you to meet her in the washroom and you are sent to finish the afternoon class and appear outside of the school.
  • Set switch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
  • Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
  • Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
The next school morning, you will be able to enter the air vents (like you did before) while Pam is taking a nice long shower to hunt for the peeper.
Thank you!

Now I just got to figure out exactly how to do this

golf369

Apr 3, 2018
The principal don't call me to visit her room in Beth mission . I saw Markus bang principal in Daisy mission already. How to slove it -..-

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Let’s assume that you have an earlier version of game at your hdd to folder
d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.6Fixed+Xtras
inside must exist this folders: locales and www
inside www folder must exist a folder save
Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.6Fixed+Xtras\www\save
to move the saves to new version you must copy the "save" folder to location of new version game:
d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\www
I didn't download after v1.4, until the latest 1.7 came out a few days ago. There is no save file within file www in v1.7 for my saved games.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-06-06
Censorship: None
Version: 1.7 Fixed+Xtras - Teachers & Cars
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<Downloads>
- -
Thanks @ZaikoRz

Thanks @dr FeelGood

Game Variables Thread:
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
Why cant you have sex with laura, the only thing i get is a footjob in lounge at night...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
When you start the game, you get the title screen and a flashing message telling you to "Press Start/Z Button". When you do that, you get a right-side vertical list of "New Game", "Continue", and "Options". You can use arrow keys to scroll through all three and each will highlight but, if you have not yet made a save, Continue will not activate. Only New Game and Options will activate. If you have made a save in-game, Continue will give you a list of games to load.

If you have created an in-game save but Continue will not activate, then check the "<game folder>/www/save" to see if it exists and if there are any "file<number>.rpgsave" files. If there aren't, then no in-game saves were made. When making a save, you must choose Save from the game menu, select the numbered slot to which you wish to save, and then click that slot or hit the 'z' key. You should then go back to the game menu.

The game must be in a folder without any security protections. So it can not be in a folder like "Program Files". Also, save files from earlier versions (especially from as far back as 1.4) are incompatible with v1.7. Start over fresh. The grinds are now much shorter and you can use the cheat object in your room to bypass many things.
I can hit Continue to select one of my in game saves, but if I completely exit the game then none of my saves will permanently save and no save file is created. I don't understand why a game save file is not being created within the www file?

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
But why is it that you want to add more content for all the characters in the poll?

Every character should have its quests until one pumps and dumps them or in order to bring some drama into the game. At this very point it is better to keep looking for the next one.

It is just ok to add more content for a very small group of the best characteres in the game. That way the developer will have more time to add new girls and new content related to the gangs and whatever he want to add to the game. It is quite difficult to add new content to every girl and keep expanding the game at the same time.

By the way, I would like to see "BDSM" in the game, it just has one scene in the whole game. But I understand that one can not reach such a goal with all the girls out there.

I am also expecting a house of whores working properly in the game. With some girls there to choose from. And some drama stories about it.

This game has so many possibilities, the people out there who only focus on good graphics is totally missing the point. This game could become an open world where your decitions affects the whole game and this should be the way in which the developer should be focus on. In my humble opinion.

Because most of the so called good grafics games out there are just not games at all.

Even with those crazy bugs all around I really hope this one will be the best and more open game here.

Well like i said after the release of 1.7 fixed and xtras BoN's gonna take a rest and this is what exactly happened,but seriously he needs a break from all this updates and work.

To be honest that's a hard choice for people who are patrons of BoN,I want some content for all the characters in the poll(Chloe and Jet too).

Shasha and Sarah will be a good choice because we didn't had content from them for long but i think this is gonna take a lot more time than the other choices.

I've wanted some Amy/Laura content from the start of the game and we got a shower scene and if I'm not wrong a blowjob by Laura and a non-interactive sex with Amy so i guess this is a great choice for the 1.8 update and because I(and not only me)wanna see what's gonna happen after we had sex with Amy and we got her pregnant.

I wonder what content we can get with Chloe and Jet,but i really want to see a threesome action with them with maybe a DP with Chloe and MC fucking Jet :FeelsGoodMan:

For the main quest and gang system i think this can be done on 1.9 or even when MNL 2 is gonna came so BoN can focus mainly on the main quests and the gang system and respect.

So I'm looking forward to the 1.8 and hopefully we will get some action with Laura too and not only Amy.

Dimargo

Apr 16, 2018
does anyone know how to get out of the school to make a copy of ms.Taylor's key. The gate of the school is closed i have been clicking everywhere but i can't seem to get out

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes